Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

^^

Very true apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3512970;
    Yep!! he said, Ed is not F1.
    Clues as to who is F1...

If not Ed, then who. He should know something...one would think...

I hope RS is right on this!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

did he post a new blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3512975;
    Clues as to who is F1...

If not Ed, then who. He should know something...one would think...
    I read that blog twice now and still don't see where he said Ed isn't the f1. I also didn't find him saying he has any actual knowledge about why Ed left. I laughed that he's using things that the sleuthers already knew to show how he really does have inside info.

I don't know if Michael's crying SC has anything to do with Ed coming back because why would he be wearing that sweater in California? I'd think it would be more likely in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512996;
    I read that blog twice now and still don't see where he said Ed isn't the f1. I also didn't find him saying he has any actual knowledge about why Ed left. I laughed that he's using things that the sleuthers already knew to show how he really does have inside info.

I don't know if Michael's crying SC has anything to do with Ed coming back because why would he be wearing that sweater in California? I'd think it would be more likely in Canada.
    I haven't looked at the blog, but I'm open to hearing what RS has to say if he actually knows something, but I don't think he does this time, so for me it is annoying. I realize other people really enjoy him and like his "snark." That's okay with me. We all like different things.

I'm thinking Wes and Michael get into it in Canada and that transpires into something horrible where Jillian has to ultimately send Michael home...just my thoughts. I don't see Michael wearing a sweater in Cali in May/April (? not sure which month it would be) either. I'm no guru when it comes to California weather conditions though.

FORT Regular

Good point! I just spent the last 2 days trying to figure out when Ed comes back and been going through scenarios in my head.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512950;
    Regarding the bolded above---if Jillian is letting the guy lead or turning over her story to someone how would that fit in with her "I am looking for my best friend" theme? Wouldn't her "best friend" be an equal in the relationship rather than someone who takes it over or whose lead she follows?
    During the times I've considered my husband my best friend, which isn't currently fwiw lol, I've never seen him in the same role as a female best friend, or male friend who, at the time, I considered my best friend. I didn't sleep with those best friends.

I think when you talk about your love interest as a best friend you are speaking about confidences and trust and shared experiences--and part of that trust is being able to take the lead or give the lead, depending on the situation. I see Jillian allowing herself vulnerability and softness with Ed that I don't see with the others. I don't think that precludes the best friend component at all. It's a complimentary, or enhancing, facet to the relationship.

I second to that.

There was no mention at all that Ed isn't the final 1 though he repeatedly mentioned that the excuse given by Ed as to the reason why he left was about work. RS replied to one forter that by Ed leaving and resurfacing later doesn't conclude that he's the final one.
    He may have hit the jackpot on Jason's season but I don't think he has much information about this season. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3513030;
    During the times I've considered my husband my best friend, which isn't currently fwiw lol, I've never seen him in the same role as a female best friend, or male friend who, at the time, I considered my best friend. I didn't sleep with those best friends.

I think when you talk about your love interest as a best friend you are speaking about confidences and trust and shared experiences--and part of that trust is being able to take the lead or give the lead, depending on the situation. I see Jillian allowing herself vulnerability and softness with Ed that I don't see with the others. I don't think that precludes the best friend component at all. It's a complimentary, or enhancing, facet to the relationship.
    Well said. I also think Jillian feels that having someone who is going to be by your side through thick and thin is what a best friend is. She said to Jason that she wanted a relationship like her grandparents who had been through so much together. Your best friend looks after you when you're down and shares your joy when you're up. It has nothing to do with being 'equal' in a relationship.