Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3512397;
    She knew that Ed would be coming back into the picture though and she may have thought that it was a possibility that some people would have other favorites while Ed was gone and when he came back and won, he wouldn't be many people's favorite.
    True. I still think Ed is going to be a favorite once he returns unless they make him look bad which we know they will not. They'll give him an absolutely wonderful edit IMO if he is F1 or not. I think he is F1 and have for a long time. How can he not be since he has "changed" and came back to win her heart.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3512397;
    She knew that Ed would be coming back into the picture though and she may have thought that it was a possibility that some people would have other favorites while Ed was gone and when he came back and won, he wouldn't be many people's favorite.
    She said she wasn't looking for Mr. Congeniality rather she was looking for the one that was right for her.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3512410;
    Wow, Valen has some pictures posted of Ed and Jillian that I haven't seen before (well maybe 1 of them) - if these two aren't into one another then they deserve an emmy.
    I posted some of those same ones in the Screencap Only thread if you haven't checked it out yet. I agree. . . they definately make a very cute couple too!

She said she wasn't looking for Mr. Congeniality rather she was looking for the one that was right for her.
    Yes I know she did.
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-19-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3512416;
    I posted some of those same ones in the Screencap Only thread if you haven't checked it out yet. I agree. . . they definately make a very cute couple too!
    I for one don't think Ed is cute. That is just my opinoin. I don't like his eyes which some people love. He seems nice enough though so I hope they're happy. I hope we get to see him mom though because she didn't sound so thrilled with Jill, IMO, in the interviews she gave about Ed leaving which I found interesting since his mom was a big Jillian fan to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512418;
    I for one don't think Ed is cute. That is just my opinoin. I don't like his eyes which some people love. He seems nice enough though so I hope they're happy. I hope we get to see him mom though because she didn't sound so thrilled with Jill, IMO, in the interviews she gave about Ed leaving which I found interesting since his mom was a big Jillian fan to begin with.
    I didn't get the feeling that Ed's mom was annoyed with Jillian. She was just saying why she felt it was right for Ed to leave to save his job. Any mom would be defending their child's decision. I'm sure that she's met Jillian by that time and knew she couldn't talk about him going back so probably thought out what would be best to say.

I think Ed's adorable but can understand that won't be the same for everyone. I don't think Reid is all that cute even though my friend at work loves him. We both loved Graham and lots didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512418;
    I for one don't think Ed is cute. That is just my opinoin. I don't like his eyes which some people love. He seems nice enough though so I hope they're happy.
    I don't think Ed is cute either and I don't get the love for his eyes.

And I'll be okay with her picking Ed in the end as long as it was her choice and not the ones that the producers pushed her to make.I want her to be happy and find love.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512435;
    I didn't get the feeling that Ed's mom was annoyed with Jillian. She was just saying why she felt it was right for Ed to leave to save his job. Any mom would be defending their child's decision. I'm sure that she's met Jillian by that time and knew she couldn't talk about him going back so probably thought out what would be best to say.

I think Ed's adorable but can understand that won't be the same for everyone. I don't think Reid is all that cute even though my friend at work loves him. We both loved Graham and lots didn't.
    I agree, I think Ed and Ed with Jillian are adorable. But, how boring would these boards be if we all agreed. Just everyone saying - you're right....
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512435;

I hope you're right and I'm wrong with how I read the article. I'm sure Ed's mom is a gem, and she should love Jillian for the free vacation to Hawaii haha!!!! Where do I sign up. Guess I need kids though. I still think TPTB opened a can of worms with this letting leave/letting come back edit. I think it's going to be hard to tell some other contestants no, you can't do that, etc. when they can easily come back and say "Ed did and won."

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512454;
    I hope you're right and I'm wrong with how I read the article. I'm sure Ed's mom is a gem, and she should love Jillian for the free vacation to Hawaii haha!!!! Where do I sign up. Guess I need kids though. I still think TPTB opened a can of worms with this letting leave/letting come back edit. I think it's going to be hard to tell some other contestants no, you can't do that, etc. when they can easily come back and say "Ed did and won."
    But they have all the power. There's no way they're going to put in into their contracts. I believe this is a one time deal although I'm sure there will be something unique in future shows.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512458;
    But they have all the power. There's no way they're going to put in into their contracts. I believe this is a one time deal although I'm sure there will be something unique in future shows.
    They're running out of options to come up with. This is like an option that people wanted since the first season. The only other ones are pregnancy and yeah, that's it.