Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Doesn't Jillian mention in an interview something about her being a favorite last season but the person she picks may not be everyone's favorite? OR am I making this up?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512255;
    I agree. From all the interviews I have listened to Jillian never even comes out and says that there is an actual F1---she's just spouting spin and talking in Fleissian circles---which is all she's allowed to do at this point.
    Have they ever had someone not say they were engaged or picked an F1, who really did have an F1 or was engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3512336;
    Have they ever had someone not say they were engaged or picked an F1, who really did have an F1 or was engaged.
    Yes, we absolutely have. That's more the norm, especially early in the season. Especially with the fact that Ed leaves and comes back. The storyline still have a lot of development left before she would be shouting any engagement announcement. It usually comes out in trickles anyway..."I'm happy" to "I'm in a good place" to "I'm in love" to "I'm engaged"
    Last edited by xseannax; 06-19-2009 at 06:12 PM.

FORT Fan

Doesn't Jillian mention in an interview something about her being a favorite last season but the person she picks may not be everyone's favorite? OR am I making this up?
    If you're making it up then so am I. Recent interviews haven't really had this theme but I remember in her early June interviews, she would be talking about picking someone right for her, not the audience. She talked about the head on her shoulders thing which most people remember. And there was definitely one interview where she expressed concern that her choice may not be the people's choice, but she was the one who would be living with it so she had to do right by herself. At the time, I thought it meant she chose no one or both.

I'm not sure it means anything to be honest because I don't think Jillian would have known at that point who the audience's favorite would be - unless she was talking about letting Jake go early or keeping Wes around too long.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3512186;
    Add me to that list! The question that's been bugging me is WHEN does he make his reappearance!!??!! Could CH be in the 'deliberation' room with Jillian after the HTDs and he says, "I have a surprise..." and in walks Ed so they can talk?? Or does he just surprise her in Spain while she's on a date with Reid?? WHEN does Ed come back?????

[And if I sound like I'm desperate to know (lol!) I am. I'll be on vacation that HTD episode and getting home the morning of the Spain epi...]

ETA: Looks like Jacks Mom and I were asking the same things. Enquiring minds want to know!!
    I'm visualizing CH coming to Jillian the day after the last date and telling her that Ed wants to talk to her. I really think they're going to have some time to spend together in lieu of a htd and then Chris will surprise the guys by bringing in Ed after they're all there. Sounds like a perfect scenario to me.

I'm completely not understanding why Ed leaving would be something Jillian couldn't understand or forgive. She was extremely upset when he told her but I'm sure she had a chance to think it through afterward. I know if it were me and I had strong feelings for someone, I'd want to give it another chance to see where it goes.

I really think Jillian was talking about choices along the way and not necessarily her choice because she's not even admitting she picked someone.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512361;
    I'm visualizing CH coming to Jillian the day after the last date and telling her that Ed wants to talk to her. I really think they're going to have some time to spend together in lieu of a htd and then Chris will surprise the guys by bringing in Ed after they're all there. Sounds like a perfect scenario to me.

I'm completely not understanding why Ed leaving would be something Jillian couldn't understand or forgive. She was extremely upset when he told her but I'm sure she had a chance to think it through afterward. I know if it were me and I had strong feelings for someone, I'd want to give it another chance to see where it goes.

I really think Jillian was talking about choices along the way and not necessarily her choice because she's not even admitting she picked someone.
    And, he might say to her, "I am back and I saved my group date rose." I am safe, right?

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3512359;
    I'm not sure it means anything to be honest because I don't think Jillian would have known at that point who the audience's favorite would be - unless she was talking about letting Jake go early or keeping Wes around too long.
    She knew that Ed would be coming back into the picture though and she may have thought that it was a possibility that some people would have other favorites while Ed was gone and when he came back and won, he wouldn't be many people's favorite.

FORT Fan

She knew that Ed would be coming back into the picture though and she may have thought that it was a possibility that some people would have other favorites while Ed was gone and when he came back and won, he wouldn't be many people's favorite.
    Very true! I'm just trying to manage my expectations. I have a tendency to pick the losers on these shows and two of my favorites (Jesse and Jake) make an early retreat already. I'm forcing myself to believe it's impossible that she's talking about Ed so that when Kip or Reid win, I'm not too disappointed.

Wow, Valen has some pictures posted of Ed and Jillian that I haven't seen before (well maybe 1 of them) - if these two aren't into one another then they deserve an emmy.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3512115;
    I am almost certain in her posts that were deleted likeaparkinglot said that would be the code with the HTD for it going well, though I'm not sure if she clarified that he said that when HOME on the HTD or calling home to say he was getting a htd. But I am almost 100% sure the code was mentioned in the context of the HTD
    I also remember her posts indicating that the code Hawaii was set up between her brother? friend of brother? college roomate..something like that.. to let them know he was still in the show. I think it was by way of text. I'm pretty sure no one knew at that time the FRC was being held in Hawaii because I remember the speculation that they might be going to Hawaii if in fact this poster was creditable. I'm sure there are others who remember as well.