Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Why would anyone pick the guy who jumped ship (ED)?? Here's a spoiler: Jill isn't as naive as some people think. Once burned - twice learned!

I remember in all the interviews that Jillian did right after fliming ended, she would always say that she hopes people will still like her when F1 is revealed. I guess she is worried that people won't like the fact that she let Ed return to the show, and ultimately becomes F1.

Just my thoughts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3511801;
    So, one more of the guys who was able to contact the outside.
    I am almost certain in her posts that were deleted likeaparkinglot said that would be the code with the HTD for it going well, though I'm not sure if she clarified that he said that when HOME on the HTD or calling home to say he was getting a htd. But I am almost 100% sure the code was mentioned in the context of the HTD

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3512097;
    Why would anyone pick the guy who jumped ship (ED)?? Here's a spoiler: Jill isn't as naive as some people think. Once burned - twice learned!

I remember in all the interviews that Jillian did right after fliming ended, she would always say that she hopes people will still like her when F1 is revealed. I guess she is worried that people won't like the fact that she let Ed return to the show, and ultimately becomes F1.

Just my thoughts!!!
    I don't think she ever said when her F1 is revealed. She said when they see some of the decisions she makes along the way that they might not agree with. This could be in reference to keeping Wes over Jake, this could be in reference to letting Ed come back in the 1st place, this could be in reference to letting Mike go, etc. She says once we see the end, we'll know she has her head screwed on right. Now whether the audience will actually agree with that or she's just convinced herself of that, is another question.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3512128;
    I don't think she ever said when her F1 is revealed. She said when they see some of the decisions she makes along the way that they might not agree with. This could be in reference to keeping Wes over Jake, this could be in reference to letting Ed come back in the 1st place, this could be in reference to letting Mike go, etc. She says once we see the end, we'll know she has her head screwed on right. Now whether the audience will actually agree with that or she's just convinced herself of that, is another question.
    And she said all of this early in the season -- when people were beginning to question Wes....So I took it to mean that she didn't pick Wes. And I think the interview also took place right around the time of her 1 on 1 with Ed -- so I was assuming (hoping) that she'd picked Ed.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3511807;
    All I saw was a very sad/devastated Jillian from the minute he told her he had to leave. They were sitting on the couch and once he told her, the tears just starting flowing immediately. That told me how much she liked him and didn't want him to leave and when he does return, she'll welcome him with open arms imo. I can't wait to see it!!
    Add me to that list! The question that's been bugging me is WHEN does he make his reappearance!!??!! Could CH be in the 'deliberation' room with Jillian after the HTDs and he says, "I have a surprise..." and in walks Ed so they can talk?? Or does he just surprise her in Spain while she's on a date with Reid?? WHEN does Ed come back?????

[And if I sound like I'm desperate to know (lol!) I am. I'll be on vacation that HTD episode and getting home the morning of the Spain epi...]

ETA: Looks like Jacks Mom and I were asking the same things. Enquiring minds want to know!!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 06-19-2009 at 05:36 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

Awesome, you remember the interview so much more than I did!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3512186;
    Add me to that list! The question that's been bugging me is WHEN does he make his reappearance!!??!! Could CH be in the 'deliberation' room with Jillian after the HTDs and he says, "I have a surprise..." and in walks Ed so they can talk?? Or does he just surprise her in Spain while she's on a date with Reid?? WHEN does Ed come back?????

[And if I sound like I'm desperate to know (lol!) I am. I'll be on vacation that HTD episode and getting home the morning of the Spain epi...]

ETA: Looks like Jacks Mom and I were asking the same things. Enquiring minds want to know!!
    I would hope that Ed would not return in the middle of ANYONE'S date---that would just be rude, inappropriate and totally unfair to whoever's date is being interrupted.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512243;
    I would hope that Ed would not return in the middle of ANYONE'S date---that would just be rude, inappropriate and totally unfair to whoever's date is being interrupted.
    AND JUST the kind of thing mF would do and think people want to see or he wants to show for ratings!

I agree. From all the interviews I have listened to Jillian never even comes out and says that there is an actual F1---she's just spouting spin and talking in Fleissian circles---which is all she's allowed to do at this point.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3512186;

From the episode description it looks like he MAY return at the HTD RC....
    Something in the description about two guys have a confrontation..
    Since normally the guys just walk in from the limo and hardly ever utter a word before she cuts someone at this point I'm assuming the " confrontation" is about Ed's return ....
    Someone is NOT happy about it...I bet
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-19-2009 at 06:52 PM.