Page 21 of 325 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3477253;
    Have been re-reading the Ed thread but didn't get very far before I started searching the internet again. Came across a Michigan State University College of Communication Arts & Sciences Alumni Board that listed Ed as one of its 2009 Board Members. I'm assuming it's our guy because of the mention of GreenCanyon. Here is how it described him:

Ed Swiderski
    BA Ď02 Telecommunication

Ed Swiderski is the Principal of web consulting firm GreenCanyon in Chicago. Ed has been a member of the West Michigan Alumni club and is currently vice president of the Metro Chicago club. Ed is also highly involved in Chicago professional and community affiliations including serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Metropolitan Club of Chicago, and supporting various Chicago technology community forums. He is currently pursuing his masterís in information systems from DePaul University.

If this is Bachelorette Ed, IMHO, I don't think he would risk his professional reputation to help the producers create drama in a tv series, even for a fee.

The other thing I was wondering about was the last statement that says he's pursuing his master's in information systems from DePaul. Being Canadian, I don't know much about US colleges. Could he have had to leave the show to write some exam related to his master's?

I briefly noted Ed's education and leadership (based on your post) in the Edit Analysis Thread. He is beginning to get a lot of traffic, and I thought it might be easier to compile it all under one thread.
    Since his educational background is so noteworthy, you might want to post it as well in the Edit Analysis Thread.
    Thank you for doing this research work!

I'm still disturbed by his blue bow tie last week.

He's a cutie though!

I can't get my teeth around the "Ed leaves and then returns theory".
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3477332;
    I can't get my teeth around the "Ed leaves and then returns theory".
    The reason why many of us can is that Fleiss and the producers have been throwing one twist in after another since Brad's season, and this is one they haven't been able to use yet. Also, Fleiss has strongly intimated in at least one interview that he intends to continue with these type "changes" as he called them - things that are "normal in the dating process of single people dating."

We hear Ed saying he hates these guys and insinuating he wants to leave, and we can't find him in screencaps for a long stretch of time. Also CH mentions that things are happening that have never happened before.
    When you put all of it together, the possibility more than works - it is seeming likely or even probable to many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477256;
    I'm hoping he's not F1 - how could he be if she doesn't even see his hometown/family/friends?
    That was the exact same thing that I said yesterday.I said that I didn't get how Jillian could take him to f1 without meeting his family/friends.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3477337;
    The reason why many of us can is that Fleiss and the producers have been throwing one twist in after another since Brad's season, and this is one they haven't been able to use yet. Also, Fleiss has strongly intimated in at least one interview that he intends to continue with these type "changes" as he called them - things that are "normal in the dating process of single people dating."

We hear Ed saying he hates these guys and insinuating he wants to leave, and we can't find him in screencaps for a long stretch of time. Also CH mentions that things are happening that have never happened before.
    When you put all of it together, the possibility more than works - it is seeming likely or even probable to many of us.
    I guess anything can happen in Fleiss World! I've seen mention of no caps of him from Canada to Spain (although I can't find the questionable Spain cap) -- I wonder if he leaves due to a family emergency or if he does not receive a rose.
    I support pet adoption!

Regarding Ed's pursuing a masters degree, my guess is it is part-time, so he probably is just taking a semester off to film the show, and would resume in the summer or fall term.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3477353;
    I guess anything can happen in Fleiss World! I've seen mention of no caps of him from Canada to Spain (although I can't find the questionable Spain cap) -- I wonder if he leaves due to a family emergency or if he does not receive a rose.
    This is the $64,000 question. The only clues we have are the remarks that he makes about "hating these guys." Is he joking ( as in the competition), or is he whining? If he is whining, then he is being edited to leave on his own or to be cut for a poor attitude and then to come back somehow which in the edit will not bode as well for him as it will if he returns for some kind of emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3477360;
    This is the $64,000 question. The only clues we have are the remarks that he makes about "hating these guys." Is he joking ( as in the competition), or is he whining? If he is whining, then he is being edited to leave on his own or to be cut for a poor attitude and then to come back somehow which in the edit will not bode as well for him as it will if he returns for some kind of emergency.
    ITA...and it certainly appears he makes it to Hawaii!
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3477350;
    That was the exact same thing that I said yesterday.I said that I didn't get how Jillian could take him to f1 without meeting his family/friends.
    If there was extra time in Hawaii, they could have brought his family over to meet her...