Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3508334;
    The romantic answer to that would be "money can't buy you love"....
    The cynical answer would be "he didn't come on the show to find love"...
    The most realistic answer IMO is "he doesn't have to come on the show to find a girl, he has no trouble finding women on his own, he came on the show for the experience of being on tv, and the lure of potential fame and possible money"
    Ed, he just doesn't seem like the fame seeking, money type of man. Who knows? Hope I am right about his character.
    Last edited by graycat11; 06-18-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3509053;
    Wealthy is a relative rather than quantitative term. Compared to a bartender (Robbie) or a breakdance instructor/aspiring soap opera star (Michael), Ed is wealthy. Heck... in this economy, anyone with a job can be considered well off.
    Yep, it's all relative.

I will make a bet that Ed's contract says - you will - if chosen past the M&G - be in episodes 1-5 and then 8-10 - no matter the circumstances of your relationship with the B'ette
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3509672;
    I will make a bet that Ed's contract says - you will - if chosen past the M&G - be in episodes 1-5 and then 8-10 - no matter the circumstances of your relationship with the B'ette
    BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3509672;
    Pre-planned???? LOL not this show, CH has told us repeatedly they control nothing..yeah right....and just exactly how does Ed know he has to fly to Spain to meet up with others? Once you're gone you're gone right???
    We are a cynical group about now aren't we Capegal!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3509701;
    Pre-planned???? LOL not this show, CH has told us repeatedly they control nothing..yeah right....and just exactly how does Ed know he has to fly to Spain to meet up with others? Once you're gone you're gone right???
    Well - their contracts DO say that TPTB can do just anything they want pretty much

Cynical - me?!?!?! You?!?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3509701;
    and how much you wanna bet we're going to get footage of him before he even enters Spain? We'll see him in his apt, in the taxi, at the airport, flying in, landing and the shocking reunion with Jillian (is there an eye roll emote??)
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3509198;
    Sucks to be Ed's family then huh? Free trip to Hawaii.....man, I'm sure some of the guys on previous seasons are kicking themselves now!!

I still think Ed is F1. Too many rumors to suggest otherwise. He'll always be somewhat of a workaholoic with that type of job, and you can't just change your ways overnight. I'm glad his boss had a "change of heart," although I think the season is going to be a complete bore when he returns because it's too obvious she picks him in the end.
    ITA: I keep thinking about that Chicago interview where she trips up and starts to say that she can't wai........ (to see Chicago). And then sputters and says that she has heard it is a beautiful city.

I also think that in the end she needs someone that is a challenge. I think that she will have some amazing dates with Reid but he might be just a little too patient for her. I think she needs a little more of an edge to her guys. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3509781;
    Boy, I hope so!!

Now if he REALLY wants to make an impression, he'll have a dozen roses and will beg her to take him back while on his knees...

I'm impatiently waiting for the reunion... then the REAL season will start!!
    I agree completely! This is clearly the main storyline (will we actually get a Love Story for once?). The rest, to me, is just filler now until we get to the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Alelady;3509800;
    I agree completely! This is clearly the main storyline (will we actually get a Love Story for once?). The rest, to me, is just filler now until we get to the good stuff.
    I'll agree, that is the main storyline. Ed leaving and coming back and she picks him. I can see it play out just like that. Will it? I don't know but it sounds like something Fleiss would love to have happen.