Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3477131;
    Agreed! I was so excited when people thought Mike made it to F3. Alas, I'll just have to enjoy him while I can. It's just like with Brian from TX (Bachelorette 4)!
    I loved Brian from Tx but don't feel a thing for Mike. I never like the guys with that hairstyle which is shallow I know.

I liked Ed from ep 1 because he seemed the most real to me and I'm finding him more attractive the more I see of him. Can't wait for the 1 on 1 tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3476973;
    We don't know that he doesn't get a htd for sure or that she doesn't meet his parents even if he doesn't. I can't imagine them not making that happen if he were brought back.
    Are we absolutely positive the Windows Live, or whatever he's on, etc calender dates are from the right Ed Swiderski? Just wondering if this Ed never left?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3477136;
    Are we absolutely positive the Windows Live, or whatever he's on, etc calender dates are from the right Ed Swiderski? Just wondering if this Ed never left?
    It is the right Ed. The account used to have a picture and it was Ed's. He took it down a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3477165;
    It is the right Ed. The account used to have a picture and it was Ed's. He took it down a few weeks ago.
    Okay thanks....that answers that question.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3477165;
    If he took it down a few weeks ago, is it more likely that he is F3? He may have been sequestered in Hawaii after the 3/2 RC? Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3477203;
    If he took it down a few weeks ago, is it more likely that he is F3? He may have been sequestered in Hawaii after the 3/2 RC? Just a thought...
    I can't figure him out for the life of me. He recieved an alleged phone call around May 9, deleted his photo shortly after (which makes me think the call was legit), and there is activity all over his Windows Live site. He is quite the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3477229;
    I can't figure him out for the life of me. He recieved an alleged phone call around May 9, deleted his photo shortly after (which makes me think the call was legit), and there is activity all over his Windows Live site. He is quite the mystery.
    these things along with other make me think his storyline is staged, so he gets some special privileges perhaps, and maybe is being set up as the next bachelor? I was thinking that if Ed starts to diss the other guys, Jill won't end up picking him. She said in her interviews she likes a guy who sees the best in others. I'm still picking Reid as F1!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477239;
    these things along with other make me think his storyline is staged, so he gets some special privileges perhaps, and maybe is being set up as the next bachelor? I was thinking that if Ed starts to diss the other guys, Jill won't end up picking him. She said in her interviews she likes a guy who sees the best in others. I'm still picking Reid as F1!
    I'm starting to think this whole thing is staged, especially if Ed leaves and then comes back and is F1. I agree. I think it is going to be interesting what she says to Ed when he says he can't stand the other guys.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Have been re-reading the Ed thread but didn't get very far before I started searching the internet again. Came across a Michigan State University College of Communication Arts & Sciences Alumni Board that listed Ed as one of its 2009 Board Members. I'm assuming it's our guy because of the mention of GreenCanyon. Here is how it described him:

Ed Swiderski
    BA Ď02 Telecommunication

Ed Swiderski is the Principal of web consulting firm GreenCanyon in Chicago. Ed has been a member of the West Michigan Alumni club and is currently vice president of the Metro Chicago club. Ed is also highly involved in Chicago professional and community affiliations including serving as a general member of the Chicago Technology Executives Club, serving as a member of the Metropolitan Club of Chicago, and supporting various Chicago technology community forums. He is currently pursuing his masterís in information systems from DePaul University.

If this is Bachelorette Ed, IMHO, I don't think he would risk his professional reputation to help the producers create drama in a tv series, even for a fee.

The other thing I was wondering about was the last statement that says he's pursuing his master's in information systems from DePaul. Being Canadian, I don't know much about US colleges. Could he have had to leave the show to write some exam related to his master's?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3477252;
    I'm starting to think this whole thing is staged, especially if Ed leaves and then comes back and is F1. I agree. I think it is going to be interesting what she says to Ed when he says he can't stand the other guys.
    I'm hoping he's not F1 - how could he be if she doesn't even see his hometown/family/friends?

Still thinking it's Reid...