Page 18 of 325 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476953;
    I have a feeling I will start to like him after I see their date tommorow. He seems like a pretty likeable guy from what has been shown so far. It could go either way I guess.
    If he's who Jilly picked I would very much like to see more of him.I am sure he is probably a nice guy,but we haven't seen much of him yet at all.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3475573;
    I just read in another thread that the strip club comment was one of his friends joking in a tweet. I don't think the gf was anything other than speculation of why he might leave on his own.

If Jillian felt he was that kind of guy it's doubtful she'd have kept him in that long or joke about him now in an interview.
    Rumors that are embellished upon, and then everyone believes it and runs with it....... thanks for putting things in perspective, for me at least!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Does anyone find it weird that Jillian would take him to f1 given the fact that he supposedly left and then come back AND the fact that he didn't get a HTD.Granted Jason didn't meet Melissa's parents,but at least she got a HTD (but with her friends) I just can't imagine Jillian taking a guy to f1 without even meeting his family or his friends or anything.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

We don't know that he doesn't get a htd for sure or that she doesn't meet his parents even if he doesn't. I can't imagine them not making that happen if he were brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3476971;
    Does anyone find it weird that Jillian would take him to f1 given the fact that he supposedly left and then come back AND the fact that he didn't get a HTD.Granted Jason didn't meet Melissa's parents,but at least she got a HTD (but with her friends) I just can't imagine Jillian taking a guy to f1 without even meeting his family or his friends or anything.
    She wouldn't do that, I don't think. Are we SURE Ed is F1? And, I think that the whole Melissa and Jason fiasco could have been avoided had he met her family. I have an idea...just a hunch... that was a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3476976;
    She wouldn't do that, I don't think. Are we SURE Ed is F1? And, I think that the whole Melissa and Jason fiasco could have been avoided had he met her family. I have an idea...just a hunch... that was a deal breaker.
    We don't even know for sure that she chose an F1, so no, we don't know that Ed is F1. How's that for some long-time-viewer cynicism!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3476985;
    We don't even know for sure that she chose an F1, so no, we don't know that Ed is F1. How's that for some long-time-viewer cynicism!
    She's really happy, though!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3476985;
    Nice! I am trying not to get my hopes up on anything this season because we've seen what can happen with each new season.

I probably like Ed the most of all the guys and am leaning towards him being in the f2 but it's way too soon to tell what will happen. I'm not so sure she doesn't meet his parents or even that he leaves. There's much we don't know and am kind of happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476891;
    I actually always pictured Jilly with a dark haired guy and I think she and Ed would make a very strikingly handsome couple. I am looking forward to their 1 on 1 date tommorow. I think that will answer alot of people's questions about whether they are compatible or not.
    Me too. From the promos she seems to be laughing and having a good time with him. I am also looking forward to seeing her interaction with Reid.