Page 17 of 325 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

I looked at the pics from ep 2 at abcmedianet and noticed that Jillian and Ed were sitting together 2 separate times. Once is the one where he's in the red t-shirt which we've seen but the other is after being in the pool and he has his shirt off and a towel over one arm. Too bad we didn't get to see that.

It's hard to say whether there's real interest on either of their parts until we see their 1 on 1 date but they're pretty chummy in the fountain, bed, and boat pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476526;
    If the final 3 in Hawaii are Ed, Reid and Kip, it will restore some of my "girl love" for Jillian, because, at least from what we have been shown so far, they all seem normal, age and career-appropriate, and mature enough to avoid fights and peeing their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3476759;
    I still think Ed and Reid are the F2 and F1 respectively. With Ed being the plant. He doesn't have any chemistry with Jillian whatsoever. I don't see him being attracted to her at all. Lack of eye contact, being stiff around her, plus the red herring gimmicks involving him. I like Jillian but Ed seemed to be the type who will go for 6 foot busty exotic models.
    Ed's cute and he's growing on me, but he's no Reid. She and Reid have something more like Ryan & Trista.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3476849;
    Ditto all the way.

I actually always pictured Jilly with a dark haired guy and I think she and Ed would make a very strikingly handsome couple. I am looking forward to their 1 on 1 date tommorow. I think that will answer alot of people's questions about whether they are compatible or not.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3476336;
    I got a great feeling about Ed that first episode and was disappointed to see he was out before final 4.

But now...looking like will be there in the end (leaves and returns or something), I'm thrilled! He's my fave for Jilly, then Reid and Kip.
    Ed is not my favorite for Jillian, I personally like Reid for her. Something about Ed just rubs me the wrong way , and I can't put my finger on it. I don't think he is as sincere as many may think. Just my gut! and JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3476904;
    Ed is not my favorite for Jillian, I personally like Reid for her. Something about Ed just rubs me the wrong way , and I can't put my finger on it. I don't think he is as sincere as many may think. Just my gut! and JMO
    I agree. It's the same for me even though he's growing on me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3476911;
    I agree. It's the same for me even though he's growing on me.
    I am waiting to hear those remarks he makes about the guys in the house. Those comments could well determine the edit he is going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476891;
    I am looking forward to their 1 on 1 date tommorow. I think that will answer alot of people's questions about whether they are compatible or not.
    So am I.I am not completely sold on him being the one for Jilly,but I am hoping that their 1 on 1 time tomorrow will help me see the connection between them.Right now I am just not feeling it and I don't know why.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3476949;
    So am I.I am not completely sold on him being the one for Jilly,but I am hoping that their 1 on 1 time tomorrow will help me see the connection between them.Right now I am just not feeling it and I don't know why.
    I have a feeling I will start to like him after I see their date tommorow. He seems like a pretty likeable guy from what has been shown so far. It could go either way I guess.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."