Page 16 of 325 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

If the final 3 in Hawaii are Ed, Reid and Kip, it will restore some of my "girl love" for Jillian, because, at least from what we have been shown so far, they all seem normal, age and career-appropriate, and mature enough to avoid fights and peeing their pants.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476526;
    If the final 3 in Hawaii are Ed, Reid and Kip, it will restore some of my "girl love" for Jillian, because, at least from what we have been shown so far, they all seem normal, age and career-appropriate, and mature enough to avoid fights and peeing their pants.
    Yes, all 3 of the "projected" F3 appear to be keepers so far

I'm just hoping IF there's indeed drama surrounding Ed leaving/returning there's a solid explanation for it.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476428;
    I'm sure that picture of Ed was not authorized and I imagine tptb are really angry about it and wondering how to spin this (or, because it was only in a Canadian mag - not a real popular one here either - they may just ignore it and hope it goes away).
    But let's not even consider that picture in Maui because that just changes the whole scope for us sleuthers anyway. Picture or no picture, once Ed comes back, the viewers will automatically see that " never before happened" type circumstance & the average non-sleuther will think he's her pick from the rest of the show. Unless...the edit this time around is then going to go with the obvious Ed is her choice...they will have to show some BIG doubt on Ed that changes that view.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3476461;
    Jillian is not a star what so ever, so why would a guy that just happens to be in the area, take a photo of her and why would he sell it only to a Canadian Magazine. I am sure there was lots more money in it being sold to an American one. Paparrazzi are all about the dollar and getting the most for their money.

Is it possible that Fleiss authorized it to bring in more Canadian viewers and this just after her friend picks Ed as the ones she likes. Hmmmmmmmmmm...
    Weird........
    It's all staged to me. The picture comes out right around the time that Ed will get his 1 on 1 on the show and coincidentally, Jillian's friend picks Ed for Jillian. All in the same week. Sorry, not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3475532;
    Is there a way to find out more about the guy reporting the strip club visit?

Wow girlfriend (unconfirmed) and strip-clubs (tentative) - I'm not feeling the love for Ed regardless of how cute this guy is on camera - if either of these stories is true.
    I still think Ed and Reid are the F2 and F1 respectively. With Ed being the plant. He doesn't have any chemistry with Jillian whatsoever. I don't see him being attracted to her at all. Lack of eye contact, being stiff around her, plus the red herring gimmicks involving him. I like Jillian but Ed seemed to be the type who will go for 6 foot busty exotic models.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3476759;
    I still think Ed and Reid are the F2 and F1 respectively. With Ed being the plant. He doesn't have any chemistry with Jillian whatsoever. I don't see him being attracted to her at all. Lack of eye contact, being stiff around her, plus the red herring gimmicks involving him. I like Jillian but Ed seemed to be the type who will go for 6 foot busty exotic models.
    I don't get this vibe at all, or at least not yet with what we have seen to date. Too little information yet for me. Ep 1 is always a "who's who" and save for placement out of limo type things tell us nothing (I mean didn't Dave come across as shy and timid?) Episode 2 was way to much of an amazing race guy on guy.

I find the email stuff suspicious to say the least. It's not him it's someone claiming to know him, and we all on these boards know how that is at best a 50/50 proposition.

Also, I find, in my humble experience, that guys who are shy or who are really interested in a woman, tend to be more stiff, tend to be more afraid or uncomfortable, so I don't find that as dispositive. Especially when coupled with Jill's comment that Ed was more scared than she was on their first date. Doesn't sound like a plant, sounds like a guy who may have real interest.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3476765;
    I don't get this vibe at all, or at least not yet with what we have seen to date. Too little information yet for me. Ep 1 is always a "who's who" and save for placement out of limo type things tell us nothing (I mean didn't Dave come across as shy and timid?) Episode 2 was way to much of an amazing race guy on guy.

I find the email stuff suspicious to say the least. It's not him it's someone claiming to know him, and we all on these boards know how that is at best a 50/50 proposition.

Also, I find, in my humble experience, that guys who are shy or who are really interested in a woman, tend to be more stiff, tend to be more afraid or uncomfortable, so I don't find that as dispositive. Especially when coupled with Jill's comment that Ed was more scared than she was on their first date. Doesn't sound like a plant, sounds like a guy who may have real interest.
    Two questions:

I didn't hear Jillian's interview, did she say he seemed scared on their first date or did she say he seemed scared about ziplining off a skyscraper? (Two totally different things, in my book)

And what emails are you referring to?

Thanks for clarifying---busy weekend here and I am not able to keep up with it all!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3476782;
    Two questions:

I didn't hear Jillian's interview, did she say he seemed scared on their first date or did she say he seemed scared about ziplining off a skyscraper? (Two totally different things, in my book)

Thanks for clarifying---busy weekend here and I am not able to keep up with it all!
    Hey, cheeky, aren't you the one who knows an acquaintance of Ed's? We now know he somehow or the other made it to Hawaii, which would make him in the F3 but not necessarily the F2. The F3 was filming around May 16th according to Jilcazz while the FRC was on May 24th.
    Is there anyway that you can contact the person you know and see if he has any idea if Ed was back home or working prior to May 24th?

If so, that would make him F3 and let us know Reid and Kip were the F2.

ETA: I thought I understood Jillian to be indicating that she was the one that was more confident on zipping down that building. Now whether she is saying that tenderly because he is F1 and is teasing him, or whether she is just re-counting that info from the standpoint of the next upcoming episode, I don't know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3476782;
    Two questions:

As for the scared, it could be the activity, these things are always so open to interpretation, which is why we have such fun.

As for the emails, first,there is some twitter from a guy who claims to know him, and some emails from people who say he was home, etc...back around pages 5-7 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476227;
    I noticed in every shot that she is kissing Ed, she always has her hands on his face or near his face while they kiss. She doesn't do this with Kip or Reid. Just something I noticed.

Let me add this one. I really wish he's not a plant.