Page 14 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3476382;
    Me too and in that order. There was something about him that first episode that stood out for me. I was curious when Jillian made the joke about Ed being more afraid about rappelling from the building and thought then that he really was in Spain like I thought. This new pic just confirms it.
    that joke is what makes me think he is either F1. If that picture from Hello Canada goes viral, I think everyone will think Ed is F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3476387;
    that joke is what makes me think he is either F1. If that picture from Hello Canada goes viral, I think everyone will think Ed is F1.
    Which almost makes me question if its a plant.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3476398;
    Which almost makes me question if its a plant.
    I think if it were a plant it would have been in an American magazine or a magazine with a larger circulation here in Canada than Hello Canada has.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3476135;
    If her F3 is Kip, Ed, and Reid, wow! She lucked out big time. I'd be happy if she picked any one of those guys (though I think Kip is probably a heartbreaker).

After ep 1 I emailed my friend about the show and wrote: "I liked Ed (seemed sincere and normal) and Kip, but there were so many guys I know there are some I'll like more after the ranks are thinned and I get to know them better."

I now like Reid, for the various reasons stated in his thread, but I gave up hope on Ed because we didn't have any HTD screencaps with him. I'm happy to see he has apparently surfaced in Hawaii. If Ed had to leave the show I hope he left for a good reason, so the fans don't hate him for wimping out and crawling back.
    Same for me.

I couldn't think of a better Final 3. I'm really happy for Jillian!

When Jillian was doing the interview where she teases Ed about not being eager to go down the building (can't think of the word) but she was not scared.

If Ed was not F1 and was hurting from being elminated, would she do that.
    That in itself makes me think he could be the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3476387;
    But then that makes Ed an obvious F1 for the last Epi's he's back....no surprise then for viewers. Just makes you wonder if that is where the edit will be taking us this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3476426;
    But then that makes Ed an obvious F1 for the last Epi's he's back....no surprise then for viewers. Just makes you wonder if that is where the edit will be taking us this time around?
    I'm sure that picture of Ed was not authorized and I imagine tptb are really angry about it and wondering how to spin this (or, because it was only in a Canadian mag - not a real popular one here either - they may just ignore it and hope it goes away).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3476424;
    When Jillian was doing the interview where she teases Ed about not being eager to go down the building (can't think of the word) but she was not scared.

If Ed was not F1 and was hurting from being elminated, would she do that.
    That in itself makes me think he could be the F1.
    True. I also think that her comment in one of the interviews that she wants to get married, settle down, have kids, get back to work, for some reason seems more likely if Ed is F1. I like the others too though.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476428;
    I'm sure that picture of Ed was not authorized and I imagine tptb are really angry about it and wondering how to spin this (or, because it was only in a Canadian mag - not a real popular one here either - they may just ignore it and hope it goes away).
    I'm 100% sure it wasn't. That's why they don't say who she's kissing. Didn't someone say a person twittered Chris about that? It's not there, if that was posted on his twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Color_wheel;3476430;
    True. I also think that her comment in one of the interviews that she wants to get married, settle down, have kids, get back to work, for some reason seems more likely if Ed is F1. I like the others too though.
    I don't think that means much in terms of who she picks until we know how soon the guy wants to have kids himself.

I don't think the average viewer would assume anything by Jillian's comment about Ed. We're just super sensitive to nuance.