Page 13 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3476109;
    I was so focused on Kip, Reid and the craziness that I hardly paid attention to Ed during the first episode. Now that the Hawaii pic has been found, I rewatched their interaction.

They look so natural and sweet.
    I forgot that he said, “I’m at a point in my life where I’m comfortable with what I do, and the ability to do what I want to do. Up until now I’ve been focusing on my career, and not really focusing on relationships”
    Jillian answered, “That’s me!”
    Then he said, “I’m an optimistic open positive person, look on the bright side..You seem like an outgoing extroverted fun person, we could probably fit well”

Whoever she chooses between the 3 I will be happy.
    If her F3 is Kip, Ed, and Reid, wow! She lucked out big time. I'd be happy if she picked any one of those guys (though I think Kip is probably a heartbreaker).

After ep 1 I emailed my friend about the show and wrote: "I liked Ed (seemed sincere and normal) and Kip, but there were so many guys I know there are some I'll like more after the ranks are thinned and I get to know them better."

I now like Reid, for the various reasons stated in his thread, but I gave up hope on Ed because we didn't have any HTD screencaps with him. I'm happy to see he has apparently surfaced in Hawaii. If Ed had to leave the show I hope he left for a good reason, so the fans don't hate him for wimping out and crawling back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3476109;
    I was so focused on Kip, Reid and the craziness that I hardly paid attention to Ed during the first episode. Now that the Hawaii pic has been found, I rewatched their interaction.

They look so natural and sweet.
    I forgot that he said, “I’m at a point in my life where I’m comfortable with what I do, and the ability to do what I want to do. Up until now I’ve been focusing on my career, and not really focusing on relationships”
    Jillian answered, “That’s me!”
    Then he said, “I’m an optimistic open positive person, look on the bright side..You seem like an outgoing extroverted fun person, we could probably fit well”
    Whoever she chooses between the 3 I will be happy.

He just left out that he goes to stip clubs instead !! J.K!

I like Ed! I hope he is truly sincere.

ETA
    Looking on twitter as well, Ed seems to have a lot of love. Probably not as much as Kiptyn and Jake, but the Ed love is there, definitely more Ed love than Reid love.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

I still think something happens after the "girlfriend" rose ceremony. She has kept the girlfriend men because she thought something was possibly developing with them but then learns of girlfriends and lets those 3 go and realizes at some point she has made a mistake with Ed and asks him to return. It may occur after HTD. If he asked to leave it may have been because he saw she was seemingly more interested in the GF guys and feeling he had no chance asks to go. Definitely a never happened before scenario. Or the never happened could be the existence of the girlfriends and them being found out. People have come on the show with significant others but it never came out on the show. Thus a first

I noticed in every shot that she is kissing Ed, she always has her hands on his face or near his face while they kiss. She doesn't do this with Kip or Reid. Just something I noticed.

FORT Fanatic

I noticed that about her kissing Ed too. She can't get close enough to him.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476227;
    I noticed in every shot that she is kissing Ed, she always has her hands on his face or near his face while they kiss. She doesn't do this with Kip or Reid. Just something I noticed.

Very good observation Cupcakes!!! We should keep an eye out to see if she happens to do this only with Ed in the coming episodes.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

True, true. The only one so far she doesn't is the Hawaii one, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Very intimate....Another cap from Hawaii?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got a great feeling about Ed that first episode and was disappointed to see he was out before final 4.

But now...looking like will be there in the end (leaves and returns or something), I'm thrilled! He's my fave for Jilly, then Reid and Kip.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3476336;
    I got a great feeling about Ed that first episode and was disappointed to see he was out before final 4.

But now...looking like will be there in the end (leaves and returns or something), I'm thrilled! He's my fave for Jilly, then Reid and Kip.
    Me too and in that order. There was something about him that first episode that stood out for me. I was curious when Jillian made the joke about Ed being more afraid about rappelling from the building and thought then that he really was in Spain like I thought. This new pic just confirms it.