Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Frog;3499519;
    He's not supposed to be with anyone during this time. I'm sure he doesn't want to get sued. He's not going to be out kissing someone or holding hands in public at this point. He's just out with "FRIENDS".
    and he's not suppose to be telling people that he went on the show just for exposure and he wants a "spin off" ..or that he was on the show at all...until he was eliminated on the show...and he shouldn't be saying he doesn't think Jillian is attractive and he was just messing with her head...and what's he doing in a bar with someone he's "very serious with" if he went on the bach'ette...didn't this person that he's serious with know he went on the show? ...sounds like Ed is going to get sued....

too bad you didn't find us earlier...like the end of April
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 06-13-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3499701;
    and he's not suppose to be telling people that he went on the show just for exposure and he wants a "spin off" ..or that he was on the show at all...until he was eliminated on the show...and he shouldn't be saying he doesn't think Jillian is attractive and he was just messing with her head...and what's he doing in a bar with someone he's "very serious with" if he went on the bach'ette...did this person that he's serious with know he went on the show? ...sounds like Ed is going to get sued....

too bad you didn't find us earlier...like the end of April
    They haven't sued anyone up to this point - doubt they will start now - and it happens every single season
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

regarding mon's epi...if Ed leaves...do we know if that's at the begining of the show or will they kill us and make us wait till the end just before or after the RC? heaven help anyone that phones me or comes over between 8-10:2 Monday night!!

FORT Regular

so.. people who say that things are posted about contestants every season.. have these things mostly been false? Around this particular forum?

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3499736;
    so.. people who say that things are posted about contestants every season.. have these things mostly been false? Around this particular forum?
    some are false - some have some truth to them
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I like to come on here to hear spoilers NOT to read rediculous rumors that can't be substantiated. I hope we can get back on track to actually talking about the show and what is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3499756;
    I like to come on here to hear spoilers NOT to read rediculous rumors that can't be substantiated. I hope we can get back on track to actually talking about the show and what is going to happen.
    I agree, too often these rumours continue until, for some reason, they become stated as facts.

So, we know Ed is in Seville - how? Guess the big question is was there some sort of htd for him. Would be interesting to know when he left Chicago to return to the show - that would probably help pin down dates - did he only have time for Seville or could there have been a htd? If he received a htd then he probably would have been sequestered until Spain.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3499782;

The dates we've been given by posters seem to leave time for a htd, Justlogic. I think there'd have to at least be one in order for them to be so close in the Spain video/SC's.
    I think meeting the guy's family is also very important to Jillian. If there is a htd then I think Ed's leaving wasn't something that was planned from the beginning because from the filming schedule it seems that they would really have to do some work to squeeze it in. If there is no htd - then Ed's leaving and returning could have been planned. I'm hoping for htd - I like Ed and think he would suit her very well.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3499763;
    I agree, too often these rumours continue until, for some reason, they become stated as facts.

So, we know Ed is in Seville - how? Guess the big question is was there some sort of htd for him. Would be interesting to know when he left Chicago to return to the show - that would probably help pin down dates - did he only have time for Seville or could there have been a htd? If he received a htd then he probably would have been sequestered until Spain.
    this is from the filming schedule thread:

epi5
    April 14 - 16 -- Whistler area
    --[Ed active on Windows Live April 14 and 16]
    April 14 -- Callaghan Backountry Lodge (very late) -- group snowmobile
    April 15-16 -- zip lining and Glacier and rose ceremony?

epi6
    April 17 -- evening Emerald Lake Lodge (it WAS the lodge)
    April 18-19 -- Banff gondola, Lake Louise??
    April 20 -- Banff rose ceremony

epi7
    April 21 -- travel through Sky Harbor to Philly
    April 22 -- filmed Reid's family/home town
    April 23 -- advance team was in Austin
    April 25 -- 'my' info says there were relaxing in LA; Dakota said it was a Texas -- perhaps Jake -- HTD
    April 26-27-28 -- ??JESSE/CARMEL AND/OR ED SOMEWHERE ELSE??
    April 27 -- filming "on a hill" -- that's the tractor shot, I think
    April 29 -- So Cal driving distance HTD, presumably Encinatas

April 30 -- likely RC in LA
    May 1 -- overnight flight to Spain

epi8
    May 2 - 9 -- filming in Madrid (Kip), Barcelona (Jesse?), Seville (Ed and Reid?)*(NOTE:overnight dates or not??)
    --Ed active on Windows Live May 8
    May 10 -- travel to Maui

if he left chicago the end of april..did he leave to get to the RC in LA or did he leave to go directly to spain and make a surprise visit?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3499793;
    I think meeting the guy's family is also very important to Jillian. If there is a htd then I think Ed's leaving wasn't something that was planned from the beginning because from the filming schedule it seems that they would really have to do some work to squeeze it in. If there is no htd - then Ed's leaving and returning could have been planned. I'm hoping for htd - I like Ed and think he would suit her very well.
    Exactly, there wouldn't be a double set up in Seville, if it were planned.