Page 12 of 325 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3475731;
    With Ed on the Canada magazine cover, doesn't that make him less likely to be F-1?
    I don't think he was on the cover of the magazine, correct me if I am wrong. And it doesn't say his name or show his face. We can just narrow it down to him because of his profile.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3475731;
    With Ed on the Canada magazine cover, doesn't that make him less likely to be F-1?
    He was not on the cover. He was on page 38.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I was just at the store, browsed through some mags while in the lineup and lo and behold there was Jillian and ED kissing on a yacht off of Maui, lol. I came to report but obviously y'all beat me to it.

I had a feeling that was Ed in the fountain and the bed, just didn't understand how it could be but yeppers, he made it to Hawaii. The pose on the yacht is almost the exact same as the fountain, hehe.

Their story should be interesting...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3475961;
    just a thought, i know some on here called Ed's cell phone (against fort rules i know, just referencing) since we know he goes to hawaii now i wonder how he had access to his cell phone? must be how he updated his windows live profile when he did but still VERY odd.
    Agreed. This was the sole reason I refuted the chance of Ed coming back. The alleged call was made in early May I believe, so he would have had to have been back on the show right?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3475968;
    Agreed. This was the sole reason I refuted the chance of Ed coming back. The alleged call was made in early May I believe, so he would have had to have been back on the show right?
    Yep. Also, it shows that he added someone to his Windows Live on May 8.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3475964;
    Yeah that was odd. That was May 11th I believe. So was he in Spain or Hawaii when he picked up?
    according to sources they had already flown to hawaii by then so must've been in hawaii. so strange..

Could someone please tell me how we know for sure Ed actually leaves on his own?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3475968;
    Alleged is the main word
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3475986;
    Could someone please tell me how we know for sure Ed actually leaves on his own?
    We don't know for sure, but since the F6 spots seem to be filled, we are wondering how Ed makes it to Spain and Hawaii. Also, I think there is a VO stating that one wants to leave.

I was so focused on Kip, Reid and the craziness that I hardly paid attention to Ed during the first episode. Now that the Hawaii pic has been found, I rewatched their interaction.

They look so natural and sweet.
    I forgot that he said, “I’m at a point in my life where I’m comfortable with what I do, and the ability to do what I want to do. Up until now I’ve been focusing on my career, and not really focusing on relationships”
    Jillian answered, “That’s me!”
    Then he said, “I’m an optimistic open positive person, look on the bright side..You seem like an outgoing extroverted fun person, we could probably fit well”
    Whoever she chooses between the 3 I will be happy.