Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Frog;3499043;
    I hate to burst all of the "Ed" lovers' bubbles, but Ed IS the one that goes home and ends up coming back. I live in Chicago, saw him running around in April with a COUPLE of different girls and know that he was just playing with Jillian's head to get exposure. He's let this whole "Bachelorette" thing go to his head. He seriously believes that he's a celebrity. He was 100% one of the guys that had a girlfriend(s), yet he was the first one to raise his hand and say he didn't. What a creep!!!!!!
    Are you friend of Ed's. Why would he need exposure?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3499050;
    Are you friend of Ed's. Why would he need exposure?
    LOL- why would a friend come here and post that he's a creep.

I'm curious what Chitown has to say about this...

And if Ed's trying to get exposure, then why was his website been taken down? Wouldn't he keep it up so everyone'd know who he was???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497594;
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record I will say it again---I found out at the end of April that Ed had been home in mid-April. The names of people who were on the show had not yet been released. There were not teasers or spoilers about the season or about anyone leaving and coming back. I didn't even pursue the information because I assumed that if he was home that early he was not coming back, as no contestant ever has come back in the past. There is no way my friend could have pulled Ed's name out of thin air and told me he was off shooting the bachelor but had returned home. Ed was home in April. Screencaps prove he later returned to the show. The only question left is WHY did this happen.
    The question for me is why was he allowed to return? Why does he have special privileges?

FORT Newbie

If what Blue Frog says is true, then Ed is a creep. :nono BUT it's also Blue Frog's first post...Just like everything else on the internet, take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3499067;
    If what Blue Frog says is true, then Ed is a creep. :nono BUT it's also Blue Frog's first post...Just like everything else on the internet, take it with a grain of salt.
    happens every season RUMORS and LIES

Not caught up on threads today, but has anyone noted anywhere that Ed's photo is blacked out at tvgrapevine, as if he were among the eliminated? Could be nothing. But those guys get to see the full epi's ahead of Monday (subject to embargo of certain aspects of "what happens"), so maybe it has significance. (Not relevant to whether he returns, except we know he does.)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3499071;
    Not caught up on threads today, but has anyone noted anywhere that Ed's photo is blacked out at tvgrapevine, as if he were among the eliminated? Could be nothing. But those guys get to see the full epi's ahead of Monday (subject to embargo of certain aspects of "what happens"), so maybe it has significance. (Not relevant to whether he returns, except we know he does.)
    I did notice that and thought it was just a mistake on their part. . . but maybe it had more meaning than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3499071;
    I think they may have made a mistake because Dave's pic is not blacked out. It could be something else too. I'm only guessing.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I hate to burst all of the "Ed" lovers' bubbles, but Ed IS the one that goes home and ends up coming back. I live in Chicago, saw him running around in April with a COUPLE of different girls and know that he was just playing with Jillian's head to get exposure. He's let this whole "Bachelorette" thing go to his head. He seriously believes that he's a celebrity. He was 100% one of the guys that had a girlfriend(s), yet he was the first one to raise his hand and say he didn't. What a creep!!!!!!
    Welcome!
    You have to understand that a post like this, especially when it's one's first, makes people highly skeptical of it's truthfulness, that said...

this would go along with my theory that Ed is in talks to be the next Bachelor...in a closely contested race with Kiptyn of course.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

If Ed's in on it, that means it was producer generated. As he had the helicopter and eat on the top of the rooftop date which is invariably an F2 or F3 date very early on, then that tells me, Jillian was in on it as well at least to the point that she indicated that Ed was not going to be F1 ( or he would not have received an F2 date).
    We talked about this previously, and this is an F2 or F3 date in the editing.
    Could be a change but looks like things are adding up especially if he doesn't get a hometown date.

Suspicious to me...maybe Ed, producers, and Jillian (to a point) were all in on it.

ETA: I try to not pick a "favorite" so that I can best sleuthe out who the F1 is.