Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497594;
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record I will say it again---I found out at the end of April that Ed had been home in mid-April. The names of people who were on the show had not yet been released. There were not teasers or spoilers about the season or about anyone leaving and coming back. I didn't even pursue the information because I assumed that if he was home that early he was not coming back, as no contestant ever has come back in the past. There is no way my friend could have pulled Ed's name out of thin air and told me he was off shooting the bachelor but had returned home. Ed was home in April. Screencaps prove he later returned to the show. The only question left is WHY did this happen.
    Maybe we should this post a sticky at the top of the page, so new posters will not ask the same question again and again

FORT Fan

Before somebody gets angry at me for returning to skepticism, I'm just curious. I'm still in the Ed going home camp but I'm starting to have some reasons to believe it is someone else.

How are HTDs typically treated? Do all contestants go home and just chill until it's their turn? And if so, could that explain Ed's return home - simply waiting for his date somewhere? I'm not asking for whether it is definitively the explanation - just whether it possibly could be.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3498524;
    Before somebody gets angry at me for returning to skepticism, I'm just curious. I'm still in the Ed going home camp but I'm starting to have some reasons to believe it is someone else.

How are HTDs typically treated? Do all contestants go home and just chill until it's their turn? And if so, could that explain Ed's return home - simply waiting for his date somewhere? I'm not asking for whether it is definitively the explanation - just whether it possibly could be.
    No the timing doesn't work. He was reported home too early for HTDs.

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3498416;
    Ed's mother urged him to join the Bach since she likes Molly at lot, and thought they would be a good fit.
    Did you mean Jill? When he was talking to JILL the first night I thought he told ner his mom thought she had him seemed to be a good match from watching Jason's show based on her personality. That is what I recall.

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3498415;
    He wasn't home on April 14th because the last RC was taped on Apr. 13th and he goes on the group date. He could have had access with his Blackberry while there which isn't supposed to be allowed but you never know.
    Regarding dates he had access to Blackberry, internet -Could he possibly be contacting family to let them know he would be coming home for a HT date and he also checked/received and sent mail He could have let them know when he was flying home with actual date, time schedule, info on those 2 dates in April, etc. For May date maybe accessed internet, to contact parents, work, or waiting in airport or passing time/day before his date with Jill. There are many scenarios. Also the person who saw him jogging in Chicago my have seen him during the time he was home for HTD since she was confused about NOT seeing him in a bar, just texting. a she firt posted. Other confusions with dates/hearsay of friends may have occurred.

Just a question---all things being equal, which seems more likely?

a)several people in the chicago metro area shared the same visual and auditory hallucinations during mid and late april, and it was just some sort of mass-delusion that caused them all to converse with Ed, text with Ed, see him jogging, attempt to schedule times to get together with him, hang out with him at bars, tease him about his escapades on the Bachelorette, etc.

or

b) Ed was home in mid and late April and actual talked to/hung out with friends during this time

???????????????

I'm gonna have to go with "b" on this one.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fan

Nobody's disbelieving you anymore that he was home in April for some time - at least nobody has been on this page. I think we're just wondering if him being home for a HTD is plausible. I don't really see the harm in asking that, especially with a season driven by speculating and discussing alternative scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3498612;

a)several people in the chicago metro area shared the same visual and auditory hallucinations during mid and late april, and it was just some sort of mass-delusion that caused them all to converse with Ed, text with Ed, see him jogging, attempt to schedule times to get together with him, hang out with him at bars, tease him about his escapades on the Bachelorette, etc.

or

b) Ed was home in mid and late April and actual talked to/hung out with friends during this time

???????????????

I'm going with option b ...ever since you've posted your information. I can't wait and see how the whole scenario unfolds!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3498453;
    I am wondering now if when he says that he is just not comfortable here anymore I have to leave, if that was said during a PI referring to when he was outside with Dave. You know when Dave was going off on Juan. There were shorts of Ed there, then when Juan came out, Ed was not there.

It would fit him saying he can't stand these guys.
    I'm still believing that his "I can't stand these guys" is out of context and will come up later in regards to "these guys" competing with him for Jillian. That's just my hunch though.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3498612;

or

???????????????

Actually I find your info more credible because the other person is a new poster. I know it's probably going to happen because of all this info however there are things in the editing along with the fact that nobody has ever left and came back to stay that makes me at least wonder why and how. I wouldn't take it personally because those of us who prefer Ed don't want him to leave so it's not that we don't believe but that we don't want to believe.