Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3475488;
    OMG in response to that Maui photo clear as day with Ed! Why have we not see his HTD? So those pictures of what looked like Jillian kissing Mike in a fountain in Spain could be Ed or was that really Mike and it WASN'T Spain? I am so confused!

I am only used to see one exotic location for the FRC - which is usually somewhere tropical like Hawaii. Spain is just so confusing. So what's the purpose of Spain and how many of the guys go?

So far this is what I know for sure (or think I know=)...

Hawaii (final destination of rose ceremony?)

Ed
    Kyptyn

HTD (are there 4 or 5 and if 5, who's the 5th?)
    Kyptyn
    Reid
    Wes
    ???So was who we thought was Jesse is Ed in that tractor?

This was a bombshell since we all thought Ed was the one who said he had to leave - and he left!
    maybe for emergency reasons

All I know is that when I saw that picture in Hello I thought "if that's not Ed I'll run naked down my street". If he does indeed leave then I'm thinking it was his choice, not hers, and it could have been for many reasons - personal emergency included. I don't think he could have been one of the ones with a girlfriend or else his mother wouldn't have suggested he come on the show (unless she hated the girlfriend or tptb prompted Ed to say that).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3473798;
    Well, so far the haven't given us any real portral of him. Haven't seen much of him at all. What, on earth, would his reason be for coming on the show? If he's got a job in IT and is a Territory Service Ex. at his age then I would think he wouldn't want to give it up for a long-shot at acting. He's probably making very good money with the possibility of much more to come. Don't know about Microsoft but other large IT company service exs. can make over 6 figures easily.
    I agree - remember that Jillian said that she's been attracted to the 'bad boys' - oh my gosh Jillian, don't do it!!!

I'm going to be heart-sick if she goes in that direction for her F-1 (if either the girlfriend, or strip-club reports are true).

-D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

According to Jilli's blog, he stopped to get her flowers on the race. I wish we were seeing more of him. I have liked him, esp since he's from about 20 minutes away from where I live, but they have not nearly showed enough of him. He's almost ... invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471679;
    so on may 18th someone who seems to know Ed twittered that he saw he's on the bachelorette. someone wrote back and asked if he was still "vying for Jill's heart" and the guy wrote back on May 23rd said: @msboodles last I saw, Ed was getting another stack of singles outside some gentleman's club 5:32 PM May 23rd

not exactly sure what this means, but assuming he's not F2 if he was around before FRC?
    Is there a way to find out more about the guy reporting the strip club visit?

Wow girlfriend (unconfirmed) and strip-clubs (tentative) - I'm not feeling the love for Ed regardless of how cute this guy is on camera - if either of these stories is true.
    Last edited by Adopt a Greyh; 05-30-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling typo
    -D

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3475532;
    Is there a way to find out more about the guy reporting the strip club visit?

Wow girlfriend (unconfirmed) and strip-clubs (tentative) - I'm not feeling the love for Ed regardless of how cute this guy is on camera - if either of these stories is true.
    I just read in another thread that the strip club comment was one of his friends joking in a tweet. I don't think the gf was anything other than speculation of why he might leave on his own.

If Jillian felt he was that kind of guy it's doubtful she'd have kept him in that long or joke about him now in an interview.

All I know is that Jillian said in that first preview how she was concerned the guy for her wasn't there.

I am convinced that Ed left and came back as of Spain.

I don't think there was a HTD for them. However, I think that doesn't mean he's final 1.

eta

Wish we had a date of when that pic was taken! They were in Hawaii for quite some time. I think the there were at least 3 guys in Hawaii since around the 11th (I think).
    Last edited by atem; 05-30-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3475573;
    I just read in another thread that the strip club comment was one of his friends joking in a tweet. I don't think the gf was anything other than speculation of why he might leave on his own.

If Jillian felt he was that kind of guy it's doubtful she'd have kept him in that long or joke about him now in an interview.

I could see that - guys covering for a guy - especially if Jillian gave him the boot. I hope that is the case. I didn't know if some guy was with Ed, or if it was an off-hand remark. Thanks for clarifying albeann99
    -D

Here's an idea - what if Ed left - because of 3 other guys with girlfriends. In other words - if this (deception) is what this is about - 'I'm outta here'?

If Ed is one of the good guys, then producer pressure, plus this outing of guys with less than up-front motives, Wes the Weasel, having girlfriends- would possibly make a stand-up guy say - heck, I've had it with the Hollywood charade - I'm going home.

Take that Mike Fleece!
    -D

FORT Fogey

With Ed on the Canada magazine cover, doesn't that make him less likely to be F-1?