Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #1081
    FORT Fan tenngal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where ever the drinks are flowing!!!
    Posts
    300

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497993;
    I don't even know if I should post this because I will get a thousand questions to its credibility, but in the wee hours last night I found a site that said that Jillian takes back Michael's rose and that is the reason for the crying scene.
    So does that make him the one that leaves and Ed stays???

  2. #1082
    FORT Fanatic moflan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    708

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3498173;
    Well that certainly makes a lot of sense but what about the episode being sad and heart touching. . . ?
    The heart touching part of the quote may refer to the overwhelming beauty she experienced on the glacier date with Jesse. She said on BT that it was the best date and it drove her to tears.

  3. #1083
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3498223;
    So does that make him the one that leaves and Ed stays???
    Question about the death in the family... anyone know if that person was on his mother's side? Perhaps he felt he needed to go home to comfort his mother? THAT would be heart touching... giving up his chance with Jillian to comfort his grieving mother...

    [And, yes, perhaps completely unplausible, but just trying to figure out the 'heart touching' quote..]

    I haven't wanted a weekend to go by so quickly in a LONG time!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  4. #1084
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    145

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    imo her saying that you ask if someone is close with his mother kind of only points to ed so far. Does anyone know what exactly is in their contracts? Like if they do end up saying too much do they swoop in and make sure the interview is cut or what.

  5. #1085
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by wire;3498256;
    imo her saying that you ask if someone is close with his mother kind of only points to ed so far. Does anyone know what exactly is in their contracts? Like if they do end up saying too much do they swoop in and make sure the interview is cut or what.
    I think they often have a handler there to stop certain questions but not sure since she's back in Canada. Much as I like Ed I don't think her talking about the guy being close to his mom can only pertain to him. We just don't know anything about the other guys' families.

    If the sad thing isn't about Ed then I think it could be something to do with Jake or possibly Michael. Perhaps Michael is the one to get bad news which would explain him crying and possibly leaving even though he had a rose. I'm not sure where that would fit in with CH's hint about whatever happens leads to an emotional episode.

  6. #1086
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3498315;
    I think they often have a handler there to stop certain questions but not sure since she's back in Canada. Much as I like Ed I don't think her talking about the guy being close to his mom can only pertain to him. We just don't know anything about the other guys' families.

    If the sad thing isn't about Ed then I think it could be something to do with Jake or possibly Michael. Perhaps Michael is the one to get bad news which would explain him crying and possibly leaving even though he had a rose. I'm not sure where that would fit in with CH's hint about whatever happens leads to an emotional episode.
    Remember she also mentioned that Tanner P. is close to his family and they are very religious.

  7. #1087
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3498246 View Post
    Question about the death in the family... anyone know if that person was on his mother's side? Perhaps he felt he needed to go home to comfort his mother? THAT would be heart touching... giving up his chance with Jillian to comfort his grieving mother...

    [And, yes, perhaps completely unplausible, but just trying to figure out the 'heart touching' quote..]

    I haven't wanted a weekend to go by so quickly in a LONG time!!
    The one I found was on his dad's side - does not mean there wasn't another one...

    Also - I beleive the girl who did the immediate press junket with Jillian after the show is no longer with her all the time and now she is on her own...

  8. #1088
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    what's an immediate press junket??





    i love you Chelios but you can't win!

  9. #1089
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498379 View Post
    what's an immediate press junket??





    i love you Chelios but you can't win!
    Right after the show when she was hitting all the talk shows and doing her press conferences - she was with her all the time and at the proposal premiere with her

  10. #1090
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    New updates on Ed LiveWindows profile. This shows that he was really home from April 14 until May 8

    What's new with Edward
    May 8
    Edward joined Jeff Teague's network | Add Jeff Teague to your network
    Apr. 23
    Edward joined jen fong's network | Add jen fong to your network
    Apr. 16
    Edward joined Chris Woodruff's network | Add Chris Woodruff to your network
    Apr. 16
    Edward joined Pat's network | Add Pat to your network
    Apr. 16
    Edward joined lindsey johnson's network | Add lindsey johnson to your network
    Apr. 14
    Edward joined Melissa Parsons's network | Add Melissa Parsons to your network
    Mar. 10
    Edward joined Tab's network | Add Tab to your network

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.