Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3497934;
    was that interview on the BT website or somewhere else? i was just over on BT..i can't find any interviews...just pic's and blogs...
    I found it on utube under Part 2-Bachelorette Jillian Harris returns to Breakfast Television.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3497952;
    I found it on utube under Part 2-Bachelorette Jillian Harris returns to Breakfast Television.
    oh great...thanks

I still don't think it is Ed. He isn't in the forfront right now, but I guess he will be in the next episodes. Has the show ever focused on one guy/girl before, and has that guy/girl ever went on to win? Jillian also said in an interview that the last five minutes is surprising and makes it all worth it. I would think that it wouldn't be Ed then if they make the storyline that he leaves and comes back/sweeps her off her feet. If it is surprising I would think it would be someone that wasn't the focus of the show. (Reid) Also in her interview she talks about what she is looking for - roasting weiners and listen to country music. I don't see Ed or for that matter any of these guys into this. Do you?

Sorry, she is not looking for roasting wieners, but that is something she likes to do or would like to do with her boyfriend. Going out into the woods, roasting wieners and listening to country music.

I don't even know if I should post this because I will get a thousand questions to its credibility, but in the wee hours last night I found a site that said that Jillian takes back Michael's rose and that is the reason for the crying scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497993;
    I don't even know if I should post this because I will get a thousand questions to its credibility, but in the wee hours last night I found a site that said that Jillian takes back Michael's rose and that is the reason for the crying scene.
    Well that's interesting. If that were the case, why do you think she would take it away after giving it to him? The episode is supposed to be sad and heart touching. . . if she were to take a rose away from someone for any reason, it probably wouldn't be a good reason and I don't think that will be sad for anyone. Now maybe this does happen, but this has nothing to do with the part of the episode that is supposed to be sad, etc. Of course it all depends on where you saw it like what kind of site it is. lol

Thanks for posting. Any new information coming out is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497993;
    What? please...please give details. How would this take place?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497993 View Post
    I have heard this theory as well...maybe that is who Wes tells her that he is there to be the next Bachelor and she talks to him about it and he admits that is true and that he didn't think that they would like each other. This causes Jill to say I wish he had thought about this before he came and how it would hurt me and then she starts doubting EVERYTHING thus her statement of just b/c you wear the pants doesn't mean you can't get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3498166;
    I have heard this theory as well...maybe that is who Wes tells her that he is there to be the next Bachelor and she talks to him about it and he admits that is true and that he didn't think that they would like each other. This causes Jill to say I wish he had thought about this before he came and how it would hurt me and then she starts doubting EVERYTHING thus her statement of just b/c you wear the pants doesn't mean you can't get hurt.
    Well that certainly makes a lot of sense but what about the episode being sad and heart touching. . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3498173;
    Well that certainly makes a lot of sense but what about the episode being sad and heart touching. . . ?
    Right; i think she has seen through Wes pretty much from the beginning. She has mentioned that she is a pretty good judge of character so she should have been able to figure it out- he is WAY TOO FAKE