Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3497850;
    hmmm...if you were to book a flight from Chicago's O'Hare to Vancouver B.C...you would have a connecting flight in Minn/St.Paul....what a coincidence
    All of NW airlines chicago to Vancouver connect in Minn, I dont know what airline was used

I don't think there's any special place they meet. From what I can remember it's usually some secluded place. There are a lot of nice, secluded places in British Columbia.

RS's latest says a guys leaves and it's not that big of a deal. If it's Ed and he comes back how is that not a big deal? I'm not sure that he has any actual knowledge but makes me even more confused. This is one episode that I can't wait to see even if it ends up being painful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3497871;
    All of NW airlines chicago to Vancouver connect in Minn, I dont know what airline was used
    NW Airlines connects all flights out of Minneapolis so there are thousands of possibilities. This is like saying you'll meet someone at the Mall of America without any other specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3497879;
    I don't think there's any special place they meet. From what I can remember it's usually some secluded place. There are a lot of nice, secluded places in British Columbia.

RS's latest says a guys leaves and it's not that big of a deal. If it's Ed and he comes back how is that not a big deal? I'm not sure that he has any actual knowledge but makes me even more confused. This is one episode that I can't wait to see even if it ends up being painful.
    A guy leaving on his own is a big deal..so I still question the whole ed leaving thing

post ##1395 in the Media thread. Jillian was in Vancouver June 9th on Breakfast Television.

I was just listening to her interview with Riaz, today. When asked what about what important question every girl should ask a guy, after hot dog topping, important was if he is close to his mom, ready to fall in love and ever cheated. Hmmm

was that interview on the BT website or somewhere else? i was just over on BT..i can't find any interviews...just pic's and blogs...

Merideth and Ian stayed at a B&B in Ontario during there 'don't be seen' time. If we think the F2 could be either Reid/Ed this could also be a possibility or any other B&B's throughout North America - good luck finding them. Although with the wedding season upon us Niagara Falls area with all the activity going on there - Jillian might actually get away with being unnoticed. (doubt it but you never know).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3497900;
    I was just listening to her interview with Riaz, today. When asked what about what important question every girl should ask a guy, after hot dog topping, important was if he is close to his mom, ready to fall in love and ever cheated. Hmmm
    From the premiere episode we know that Ed is close to his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3497939;
    Merideth and Ian stayed at a B&B in Ontario during there 'don't be seen' time. If we think the F2 could be either Reid/Ed this could also be a possibility or any other B&B's throughout North America - good luck finding them. Although with the wedding season upon us Niagara Falls area with all the activity going on there - Jillian might actually get away with being unnoticed. (doubt it but you never know).
    What better city to get away in..the Honeymoon Capital of the World!