Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #1041
    FORT Newbie chitown07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3497521;
    thanks chitown07 for the info..but i'm just still confused...did you see him and talk to him at the bar in april or was that the friends..did you see him and talk to him in the bar end of May or was that the friends? i'm not questioning the validity what you are telling me i'm just confused...
    I saw and spoke to him at the end of May. I wasn't able to meet up with him in April due to scheduling conflicts. No it wasn't at the karaoke bar. I do know of that place though...it isn't that great of a bar. LOL

  2. #1042
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3497516;
    my bad then... I thought he was still a mystery after his windows live appearance ... thanks!!!
    No problem. Chitown07 is posting that he was home at then end of May and he was also reportedly spotted at some midwestern airport toward the end of May or early June, so he has definitely been sighted back in the real world.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  3. #1043
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    newbie here ! just gotta say that i'm enjoying the season and have been rooting for ed since his appearance . he sure has the whole package for a husband, imho. sorry if it's been mentioned before, but i find it very interesting that for the jillian interviews that i have seen, she hasn't mentioned much about ed at all...to me is very telling . i sure hope we finally get to see the love story, despite the drama and all! thanks for all the fun guys!!!

  4. #1044
    FORT Fogey beth0419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3497538;
    I saw and spoke to him at the end of May. I wasn't able to meet up with him in April due to scheduling conflicts. No it wasn't at the karaoke bar. I do know of that place though...it isn't that great of a bar. LOL
    its hard for me to believe when people come on the boards and say I say this one or some "inside" info. Not that your not telling the truth, but more times than not they turn out to be false. Since there is no sc of the ending Im just going to sit back and watch the show. Wow thats a first

  5. #1045
    Tigerl
    Guest

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    A question that comes to mind often with the speculation based on edit and insistance that Ed was seen at home and using some form of tech to communicate, if there were no VOS or previews that implied that he left would that continue to be someone's story that they know Ed was home? I can't help but being a little skeptical because there are too many loose ends and SCs that imply stuff also going on with Jake, Wes, Tanner and hidden Reid that could intefer with a search for love even with the drama of David and Juan gone. Don't forget that we are suppose to see more with Jesse, and then Michael. Kip and Mark are also still on this journey. Somehow I get a feeling that a little pranking and punking is happening with some of the stuff I am reading that is supposed to be certain. After Monday or if we get some substantial info before then, I will continue to wonder what is the truth about Ed leaving!

  6. #1046
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3497579;
    A question that comes to mind often with the speculation based on edit and insistance that Ed was seen at home and using some form of tech to communicate, if there were no VOS or previews that implied that he left would that continue to be someone's story that they know Ed was home? I can't help but being a little skeptical because there are too many loose ends and SCs that imply stuff also going on with Jake, Wes, Tanner and hidden Reid that could intefer with a search for love even with the drama of David and Juan gone. Don't forget that we are suppose to see more with Jesse, and then Michael. Kip and Mark are also still on this journey. Somehow I get a feeling that a little pranking and punking is happening with some of the stuff I am reading that is supposed to be certain. After Monday or if we get some substantial info before then, I will continue to wonder what is the truth about Ed leaving!
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record I will say it again---I found out at the end of April that Ed had been home in mid-April. The names of people who were on the show had not yet been released. There were not teasers or spoilers about the season or about anyone leaving and coming back. I didn't even pursue the information because I assumed that if he was home that early he was not coming back, as no contestant ever has come back in the past. There is no way my friend could have pulled Ed's name out of thin air and told me he was off shooting the bachelor but had returned home. Ed was home in April. Screencaps prove he later returned to the show. The only question left is WHY did this happen.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  7. #1047
    FORT Fan Tess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    187

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3497538;
    I saw and spoke to him at the end of May. I wasn't able to meet up with him in April due to scheduling conflicts. No it wasn't at the karaoke bar. I do know of that place though...it isn't that great of a bar. LOL
    Thanks so much for coming here and sharing. Ed seems like a good guy. I hope things workout for him well and that he is happy, whatever happens.

  8. #1048
    Tigerl
    Guest

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497594;
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record I will say it again---I found out at the end of April that Ed had been home in mid-April. The names of people who were on the show had not yet been released. There were not teasers or spoilers about the season or about anyone leaving and coming back. I didn't even pursue the information because I assumed that if he was home that early he was not coming back, as no contestant ever has come back in the past. There is no way my friend could have pulled Ed's name out of thin air and told me he was off shooting the bachelor but had returned home. Ed was home in April. Screencaps prove he later returned to the show. The only question left is WHY did this happen.
    Thanks CC for letting me know what you know. There is still some confusion to me as to why or how you came to know about Ed being cast on the show and the date of him going home. Is your source a mutual friend of his and of yours? If not, can you explain the connection of you, your friend and Ed. It is puzzling to me since I have not read you original post in which you may have explained the scenario. Thanks!

  9. #1049
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3497631;
    Thanks CC for letting me know what you know. There is still some confusion to me as to why or how you came to know about Ed being cast on the show and the date of him going home. Is your source a mutual friend of his and of yours? If not, can you explain the connection of you, your friend and Ed. It is puzzling to me since I have not read you original post in which you may have explained the scenario. Thanks!
    The initial post I made was post 3830 in the Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread *SPOILERS section....other posts regarding this are post 47 and 612 from this thread.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  10. #1050
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    34

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Chitown, thanks for sharing what you know. Any idea how long Ed was home in April? That may give some insight into whether or not he was the 5th HTD...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.