Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3497436;
    post 57 in screencaps only thread..its huge..you might have missed it because i have to scroll over to see it...just under Jillian's pic of bbq'ing hot dogs
    Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3497432;
    ok but this at the bar making fun of him..was it mid April or after he came back in May?
    Ahhh yes, I can see where I've been confusing a bit...making fun of him took place both times. He was out in April with mutual friends who I know were ripping on him...whereas I only got the chance to do it through text...and saw him running through the area. Getting together just didn't match up in my calender, sadly, but I did get to hear all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3497464;
    Ahhh yes, I can see where I've been confusing a bit...making fun of him took place both times. He was out in April with mutual friends who I know were ripping on him...whereas I only got the chance to do it through text...and saw him running through the area. Getting together just didn't match up in my calender, sadly, but I did get to hear all about it.
    Well it's good to know that in real life Ed has friends who are willing to make fun of him whenever the opportunity presents itself! LOL
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Ed's whole story is just weird. . .but taking you at what you say, it appears he was home . . and then back in Hawaii. The sc pic of him doing that is just unmistakeable.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497475;
    Well it's good to know that in real life Ed has friends who are willing to make fun of him whenever the opportunity presents itself! LOL

He can take it and knows it's in all good fun.

Ed's mysterious appearances are what leads me to believe he is F1... I remember Melissa being seen all over the place and Molly didn't return home until way later and was apparently in LA meeting with ABC about being the next bachelorette (until later we found out the truth). Since Reid and Kip were both spotted home May 27/28 and Ed was a ? it's starting to sounds fishy again to me... JMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3497504;
    Ed's mysterious appearances are what leads me to believe he is F1... I remember Melissa being seen all over the place and Molly didn't return home until way later and was apparently in LA meeting with ABC about being the next bachelorette (until later we found out the truth). Since Reid and Kip were both spotted home May 27/28 and Ed was a ? it's starting to sounds fishy again to me... JMO of course.
    The 27/28 is what most would consider "end of the month", which is when Ed reportedly resurfaces---there doesn't seem to be anything too notably different there, IMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497512;
    The 27/28 is what most would consider "end of the month", which is when Ed reportedly resurfaces---there doesn't seem to be anything too notably different there, IMO.
    my bad then... I thought he was still a mystery after his windows live appearance ... thanks!!!

Tigerl

Some info please, what was the name of the bar that you met up with Ed? Was it the karaoke bar that he talked about in show? LOL
    Last edited by Tigerl; 06-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.

thanks chitown07 for the info..but i'm just still confused...did you see him and talk to him at the bar in april or was that the friends..did you see him and talk to him in the bar end of May or was that the friends? i'm not questioning the validity what you are telling me i'm just confused...