Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497336;
    They have brought people back. Trish on Jesse's show,The princess ( I can't remember her name) on PLO's show. They will do anything..yes TPTB will do anything.
    Back for a few minutes of airtime to increase the drama/amusement value of the episode, yes. Back to resume competing, get 2 exotic locale dates, and be in contention for a Final spot---no, never before---Ed is the first for that.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497318;
    Things to note

Jill says, I don't know if Ed is the one I am going to marry but I sure have a huge crush on him. So he makes it pretty far.

Kiptyn's facebook is up and twitter
    Reid's is also
    Ed'd is down, all of it

I am following Kiptyn & Reid on twitter. I did see Ed public facebook page just before it was end taken down. He had a cute profile pic with a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3497392;
    I am following Kiptyn & Reid on twitter. I did see Ed public facebook page just before it was end taken down. He had a cute profile pic with a friend.
    Was it a female friend? If it was, no wonder we can't see any of his.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3497095;
    Great post and ITA! Their date was fantastic. The zipline was completely unrealistic, however their dinner and talk wasn't. It was the most realistic we've seen about real life matters. The electricity between them was palpable; she couldn't remember her thoughts and he said he was nervous. I had a permagrin, watching them. [And as for the sigh, rewatch Trista's season and you'll see she did the same thing when with Ryan!]

And I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but Jillian & Ed had the entire day and night with each other. When they left the date, they would've gone back to the mansion together, with no other guys there. Other than Wes, when he moved in the mansion after the 1st date, Ed is the only guy to have had a night alone with her. Neither Kiptyn nor Reid was given that opportunity...
    I will preface this by saying that Ed doesn't do anything for me, and it no doubt is part of why I am not rooting for him, although he seems like a good and appropriate choice for Jill, as do Reid and Kip. I didn't see the chemistry that others did on their date, perhaps because I didn't want to, but Jill did say he is her type and she has a crush on him, so I'll believe something is there. What confuses me is why she said in an interview that as of the first 4 episodes, the only person she had kissed passionately was Kip. How could she say that (or admit to it) if Ed is her F1 listening to it at home? Why was she playing tonsil hockey with Kip and not Ed if she is so attracted to Ed and spent all that extra off-camera time with him in the mansion? Just confuses me, as does an awful lot this season.

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496431;
    hm.. so ed was home but his friend didn't see him at work.. she saw him at a bar. I think if it was a work emergency he might have taken care of that at work and been ready to unwind a bit afterwards.
    Sorry for the confusion guys. When he returned in April, I saw him running in the area...we texted for a bit but couldn't get together since he had to leave. But I do know he did go out with friends of ours a few nights while back. I saw him at a bar recently when he just got back at end of May.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3497403;
    I will preface this by saying that Ed doesn't do anything for me, and it no doubt is part of why I am not rooting for him, although he seems like a good and appropriate choice for Jill, as do Reid and Kip. I didn't see the chemistry that others did on their date, perhaps because I didn't want to, but Jill did say he is her type and she has a crush on him, so I'll believe something is there. What confuses me is why she said in an interview that as of the first 4 episodes, the only person she had kissed passionately was Kip. How could she say that (or admit to it) if Ed is her F1 listening to it at home? Why was she playing tonsil hockey with Kip and not Ed if she is so attracted to Ed and spent all that extra off-camera time with him in the mansion? Just confuses me, as does an awful lot this season.
    Maybe it's a Bevin reason. Tons of passion but not exactly the whole package of what they need.

Maybe she didn't want to highlight Ed at all in the interview, too.

Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3497417;
    Sorry for the confusion guys. When he returned in April, I saw him running in the area...we texted for a bit but couldn't get together since he had to leave. But I do know he did go out with friends of ours a few nights while back. I saw him at a bar recently when he just got back at end of May.
    I am nonplus by Ed leaving the show and re-emerging. This year is hard to sleuth. Thanks anyway.

Can anyone tell me where the Hello magazine piccie is of Ed in Hawaii? I didn't see it in the screencaps thread.

Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by chitown07;3497417;
    ok but this at the bar making fun of him..was it mid April or after he came back in May?

posted by chitown07 what kind of details? I mean he didn't tell me anything about the show...he can't talk about it. But I saw him at a bar - we caught up. I'm not a "friend of a friend of a friend"...I do know him personally. I don't know why he came back - we were all making fun of him because we thought he got nixed but then was gone for quite a long period of time and just recently got back. And with taping going til the end of May it's pretty ironic...but of course he can't tell us anything

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3497430;
    Can anyone tell me where the Hello magazine piccie is of Ed in Hawaii? I didn't see it in the screencaps thread.

post 57 in screencaps only thread..its huge..you might have missed it because i have to scroll over to see it...just under Jillian's pic of bbq'ing hot dogs