Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3497231;
    Jillian has said in interviews that she is confident none of the guys have girlfriends...this is NOT why Ed leaves.

There are a million reasons he might leave but I don't think it is b/c he can't take the pressure of all the guys - in fact his outtake last week shows that he is fine with the process - he said he trusts her so it seems like that would be a pretty huge departure from what we have seen about him. I think that something must have happened with work. And I think they told him if you leave - you can't come back but he had no choice. But once he was gone Jillian was miserable so they brought him back.
    Call me delusional but I would really like to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3497231;
    Jillian has said in interviews that she is confident none of the guys have girlfriends...this is NOT why Ed leaves.

There are a million reasons he might leave but I don't think it is b/c he can't take the pressure of all the guys - in fact his outtake last week shows that he is fine with the process - he said he trusts her so it seems like that would be a pretty huge departure from what we have seen about him. I think that something must have happened with work. And I think they told him if you leave - you can't come back but he had no choice. But once he was gone Jillian was miserable so they brought him back.
    agree with everything you're saying. Except I find it hard to believe Jill would be miserable over him no longer being there - perhaps she has thoughts of "what if, now I'll never know for sure, etc". Perhaps when Ed was done dealing with the urgent work issue, he let one of the producers know, and it prompted them to think up the "return" storyline. Jill's OK with it because she wants to explore what they had started so she can be confident in her decision in the end & not always wonder. And in the end she comes to the realization that although he's a great guy, Reid is the one for her

I'm wondering if this is all misinformation and Ed does NOT leave. Or it is somehow twisted and someone else leaves?

Things to note

Jill says, I don't know if Ed is the one I am going to marry but I sure have a huge crush on him. So he makes it pretty far.

Kiptyn's facebook is up and twitter
    Reid's is also
    Ed'd is down, all of it

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3497297;
    I'm wondering if this is all misinformation and Ed does NOT leave. Or it is somehow twisted and someone else leaves?
    On Bobs show they had a clip..next week on the bachelor.."you hear sirens and an ambulance and Mary goes up stairs and says where's Meredith and its edited that Meredith is going to the hospital.

I just don't believe the voice overs are accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by madz;3497240;
    Call me delusional but I would really like to believe that.
    They have brought people back. Trish on Jesse's show,The princess ( I can't remember her name) on PLO's show. They will do anything..yes TPTB will do anything.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497320;
    On Bobs show they had a clip..next week on the bachelor.."you hear sirens and an ambulance and Mary goes up stairs and says where's Meredith and its edited that Meredith is going to the hospital.

what actually happened on that show? What was the ambulance for?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3497241;
    agree with everything you're saying. Except I find it hard to believe Jill would be miserable over him no longer being there - perhaps she has thoughts of "what if, now I'll never know for sure, etc". Perhaps when Ed was done dealing with the urgent work issue, he let one of the producers know, and it prompted them to think up the "return" storyline. Jill's OK with it because she wants to explore what they had started so she can be confident in her decision in the end & not always wonder. And in the end she comes to the realization that although he's a great guy, Reid is the one for her
    When did the "urgent work issue" become accepted as the reason he leaves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the info we have says that he was HOME, not necessarily back at work---he had contact with friends and was spotted in bars---I've seen no info leading me to believe we have any knowledge of any work situation that needed his attention. Did I miss something?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3497320;

the voice overs aren't the only indicator. Lack of HTD evidence. His Spain date being seemingly tacked onto Reid's city. 2 posters saying they know he was home for a couple weeks in April.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3497355;
    When did the "urgent work issue" become accepted as the reason he leaves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the info we have says that he was HOME, not necessarily back at work---he had contact with friends and was spotted in bars---I've seen no info leading me to believe we have any knowledge of any work situation that needed his attention. Did I miss something?
    all speculation, was in response to previous poster's speculation