Page 10 of 325 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

He works at GreenCanyon LLC, not MS, though he's a certified technician.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469137;
    Their one-on-one date next week could really turn things around - afterall, I forget that he's even there. There are too many Mr. Invisibles right now.
    I forget about him until I see him and then I think, "Where have they been keeping him?"

I think he's a doll!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I'm not going to assume anything about Ed at this point. I like him and Jillian obviously does by her comment in the latest interviews. I'm still trying to figure out why they showed him in a PI during the scavenger hunt in a bright blue bowtie and no vest when he was in a grey one with a vest during the show.

Everyone is assuming he left because of the vo saying something along the lines of 'I can't stay here..." or something like that. But - we know how they mix and match these vo's, it might not be Ed saying it and it could have been said in another setting - "get me out of this bunkhouse I can't stay here anymore" type of thing. There were also reports that he was home in April, htd time - according to the timelines of the filming schedule it could have been difficult to fit in but have they ever hired additional crews? Also, reports of his adding people to an IT account. If this happened during his htd I can see it happening - IT guys are almost addicted to their gadgets and I can see him sneaking off to check up and add. Perhaps he never left or got cut.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464412;
    this all plays into my theory that I posted yesterday and no one bought into! Either he really does quit before HTDs, and then that's when he made all those adds to his windows profile, then decided to come back for Spain. Remember Jlccaz had posted there was potential filming activity in Michigan right after the return from Spain, perhaps a delayed HTD! OR he was never cut to begin with
    I kept digging. Definitely no filming for this show in Michigan. All the HTDs happened April 21 - 30. I should have posted that, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3475085;
    I kept digging. Definitely no filming for this show in Michigan. All the HTDs happened April 21 - 30. I should have posted that, sorry.
    He's from Michigan but lives in Chicago. I guess a htd would be where his parents live though. I doubt he got a htd so the only way he's in Spain is if they bring him back and that's doubtful. I just can't help seeing him in the fountain guy and on the bed in Spain but have been fooled before.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3475085;
    I live near his hometown and also heard nothing on filming in his area, believe me, I would have been there.

Bringing over per request:
    Ed and Jillian on yacht off coast of Maui.
    Last edited by BritLit; 05-30-2009 at 04:43 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I knew that was him in Spain. It looks like Ed has swept Jillian off her feet, lol.

FORT Newbie

OMG in response to that Maui photo clear as day with Ed! Why have we not see his HTD? So those pictures of what looked like Jillian kissing Mike in a fountain in Spain could be Ed or was that really Mike and it WASN'T Spain? I am so confused!

I am only used to see one exotic location for the FRC - which is usually somewhere tropical like Hawaii. Spain is just so confusing. So what's the purpose of Spain and how many of the guys go?

So far this is what I know for sure (or think I know=)...

Hawaii (final destination of rose ceremony?)

Ed
    Kyptyn

HTD (are there 4 or 5 and if 5, who's the 5th?)
    Kyptyn
    Reid
    Wes
    ???So was who we thought was Jesse is Ed in that tractor?

This was a bombshell since we all thought Ed was the one who said he had to leave - and he left!
    Last edited by Love-this-show; 05-30-2009 at 05:05 PM.