Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: David **Spoilers**

Re: David **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3490728;
    I agree that he seems to have absolutely no self awareness, which is why he didn't realize that Jillian's rebuff of him on the boat wasn't "flirting". I also think that professional help would benefit him in dealing with his anger management, but doubt he would ever get it unless ordered by a court. Hopefully, in his real life, where he is not being egged on by producers, plied with alcohol and competing with lots of other men for the same woman's attention, he behaves slightly better.
    That is one of the things that makes him more scary than ridiculous. I'm sure he's watching the show & still wondering why Jillian let him go & kept the other guys, but also adding in that she wasn't all that & he was just h*rny to want her. Guys like that can rationalize any behavior to accepting no responsiblity for their actions because someone or something else made them do this. I know all about editing & "casting", but TPTB couldn't have written David to be any more over the top than he was without an outright fist fight or a physical conflict with Jillian (too much liability).
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

All I wanted to say is ~ Good-bye, and good riddance!!!

From the URBAN dictionary:
    Cheese ass

(noun) 1. A stupid person who doesn't know how to drive; a crazy driver; someone who should NOT have a license, let alone be on the road with any kind of motor vehicle. 2. Some one who loves to eat cheese, thus having all of those cheese calories go right to the buttocks.
    1. "Look at that cheese ass swerving in & out of the lanes on the highway!" -OR- "I wish a cop were here to see this cheese ass cutting people off with his car."
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Anyone else can't wait till his interview comes out/ and seeing all the dramaz that you KNOW will unfold @ the Men tell all?!?!?! I think we need to get a bodyguard for Juan

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3491178;
    Anyone else can't wait till his interview comes out/ and seeing all the dramaz that you KNOW will unfold @ the Men tell all?!?!?! I think we need to get a bodyguard for Juan
    In the history of the universe, those Tell All shows have never delivered anything insightful or even entertaining except previews of the Next Episode and confirmation of who went home at F3. They are a LET DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3491299;
    In the history of the universe, those Tell All shows have never delivered anything insightful or even entertaining except previews of the Next Episode and confirmation of who went home at F3. They are a LET DOWN.
    I totally agree. I usually tune in just to see if we'll hear anything remotely interesting and usually end up flipping channels.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I doubt that anyone would agree to behave in such a repulsive manner for the producers. I think the producers egged him on, we saw that interruption from Juan last episode that was of course staged by them. I think they found gold in David in that they knew they could exploit his anger issues and ply him with alcohol and let it take its course.

I hope he gets a clue some day and gets some help. I'd love to think he's a nice guy in a bad situation, but I don't think he's a nice guy. Period. He certainly showed no respect for jillan. Once she turned the cheek his veneer fell away and the ugly side came out. I felt bad for Jilly having to deal with that uncomfortble situation.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789