Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: David **Spoilers**

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3490203;
    I think you all are doing exactly what the producers wanted to happen. David, I am sure, along with a whole bunch of other stellar guys, was hired to play a part. Not only do we not see anything but the stereotype that the producers want seen, but the little minions in the background do everything possible to exacerbate the situation. Add alcohol, isolation, agravation, and stir ... wha la ... a bachelorette season. We see it season after season that someone is chosen to play an especially explosive part to liven up a stupid story line until the hometown dates. David seems to be IT this season - add a few guys that get a "gay-acting" vibe to their edit, a script exagerated foot fetish guy, a bunch of hunky filler guys, a sealed and delivered well paid country crooner, and a couple guys well compensated to finish first, second and third, with a "next bachelor" contract thrown in, you have this season of the bachelorette. A bachelorette, this time, who cannot carry on any kind of conversation that doesn't include fusing her mouth to some guy, any guy available.

    This has been scripted from the beginning - starting with Deanna's season. They just keep changing the collateral damage each time and inserting a new puppet. Ugh Thank goodness for changes in format this time and beautiful new puppet theaters in which to play. The one thing that I think is too bad is that all these guys for the most part are good people - mostly ordinary people. And their lives will never be the same after this show.

    I think I see an new generation of viewers ... I wonder what it will take to turn this in a new direction. Could there be another bachelor out there that will turn the ship of this franchise? I hope so.
    With all due respect, and I am definitely a big proponent of cynicism myself, I cannot imagine why David would agree to come on this show and totally destroy his personal and professional reputation unless he is either an actor looking for work or he was paid him a very large sum of money. Since I don't believe either, I think it is more likely that he is an egocentric guy with a hot temper who thought he would "win" this competition and instead managed to get "played" by the producers into appearing like an even bigger a** than he can be in real life, especially when liquored up.

  2. #72
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    I for one,don't want to hear anthing more about David being portrayed wrong,or bad edit after last night. He acted like an entitled pig with Jillian last night,,she couldn't kick him to the curb fast enough. His ego is outrageous,he gave her reasons why he was "owed" a kiss,not why he wanted one. It made me sick! I am so glad he is gone.

  3. #73
    FORT Fan everly2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3490699;
    With all due respect, and I am definitely a big proponent of cynicism myself, I cannot imagine why David would agree to come on this show and totally destroy his personal and professional reputation unless he is either an actor looking for work or he was paid him a very large sum of money. Since I don't believe either, I think it is more likely that he is an egocentric guy with a hot temper who thought he would "win" this competition and instead managed to get "played" by the producers into appearing like an even bigger a** than he can be in real life, especially when liquored up.
    I hope you are right, he looked to be very in need of help, and if so I hope he gets the help he needs. I bet though, he won't be able to admit it to himself, and will blame anyone, anything other than himself.
    That said I agree with Jillian who said that David disrespected her. IMO, that was putting it mildly.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by everly2;3490713;
    I hope you are right, he looked to be very in need of help, and if so I hope he gets the help he needs. I bet though, he won't be able to admit it to himself, and will blame anyone, anything other than himself.
    That said I agree with Jillian who said that David disrespected her. IMO, that was putting it mildly.
    I agree that he seems to have absolutely no self awareness, which is why he didn't realize that Jillian's rebuff of him on the boat wasn't "flirting". I also think that professional help would benefit him in dealing with his anger management, but doubt he would ever get it unless ordered by a court. Hopefully, in his real life, where he is not being egged on by producers, plied with alcohol and competing with lots of other men for the same woman's attention, he behaves slightly better.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3490703;
    I for one,don't want to hear anthing more about David being portrayed wrong,or bad edit after last night. He acted like an entitled pig with Jillian last night,,she couldn't kick him to the curb fast enough. His ego is outrageous,he gave her reasons why he was "owed" a kiss,not why he wanted one. It made me sick! I am so glad he is gone.
    well said....and its too bad she couldn't come right out and tell him off or tell him not to touch her when he reached for her top...to be an example for all...irl anyone would have done that..maybe she did and we didn't see it? ....he said no one has ever refused a kiss from him...maybe because he has always forced the kiss? ....that was disgusting...imo ..if he was hired or paid to behave the way he has right from the get go...that goes to show you how little respect he has for himself...glad he's gone

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Wonder how he'll appear on MTA. Still arrogant? Will he watch the show and realize what an ass he is? (No, we're talking about the same guy who thought Jillian was 'playing a game' with him).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  7. #77
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    David's attitude toward women stinks! Thank just logic about reminding me what else made me sick! His remarks in the PI about game on. He really needs serious mental therapy. I have a feeling this attitude gets passed on generation to generation,,and is the definition of redneck!

  8. #78
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Did you catch that when he started talking Tequila shots, and Jill and Jake were
    walking out...he slapped her on the a**!!! Disgusting!
    This is the last I shall speak of him...

  9. #79
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    I seen that but I wasn't sure whose a@@ he was smacking!

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Some poor girl will marry him for his money, let's face it. And divorce him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.