Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David **Spoilers**

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Re: David **Spoilers**

If David was this angry with Juan, I wonder how he is feeling toward the producers about now? Either seeing himself onscreen is leading to "a moment of clarity" and the need to get help for his anger and alcholism, or else he is a dangerous guy out there. I thought they had psychologists who work for the network that screen these guys.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3479536;
    If David was this angry with Juan, I wonder how he is feeling toward the producers about now? Either seeing himself onscreen is leading to "a moment of clarity" and the need to get help for his anger and alcholism, or else he is a dangerous guy out there. I thought they had psychologists who work for the network that screen these guys.
    My point is that they screen them in order to FIND people exactly like David to "round out" the cast.

And they don't test/screen for steroids, LOL. They test for illegal drugs. Steroids are illegal by contract in professional sports, but Average Morons at the gym use them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3479466;
    The dude is obsessed with Juan! It's so funny.

I did notice that he's really just plain bad drunk.
    I don't think it would matter if Juan wasn't there. I think David's anger would be focused on someone else, as long as he thought there was someone else that would put up with his BS.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3479441;
    Does anyone else wonder about DRUGS here... I have a queesy feeling it's more than booze...he seems the 'easily dependent' type , regardless of the edit??
    Yes! Especially when he was bending over to put some ice in his drink...he just seemed so paranoid and angry...my first thought was....is this guy on meth or what?? Don't know why Fleiss is insisting that he stay on...no one wants to see this...we are looking for developing relationships...not psychos!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3479431;
    If he was at all self-aware, he should have thought better of putting himself in an environment that he clearly doesn't have the finesse to handle properly.
    i think that with his overinflated ego he probably assumed he would be BMOC.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3479643;
    i think that with his overinflated ego he probably assumed he would be BMOC.
    Exactly, he is not at all self-aware, and this is why he will continue to blame the edit, drunk lecherous Brad, sneaky Juan or anything else he can think of rather than his own crappy behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;3479628;
    Yes! Especially when he was bending over to put some ice in his drink...he just seemed so paranoid and angry...my first thought was....is this guy on meth or what?? Don't know why Fleiss is insisting that he stay on...no one wants to see this...we are looking for developing relationships...not psychos!
    Steroids ("roid" rage)

Puh-leeze, another one blaming the edit? Sorry, but that doesn't wash. They can only edit what you give them, and boy did he give them more than enough fodder to play with.

This guy is seriously unstable, and the way he was knocking back drinks suggests a problem in that area as well, which makes him even meaner than when he's sober.

This is the kind of guy that you don't want to date. Ever.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3479447;
    I thought the implication from one of the local Ohio posters was steroid use contributing to angry outbursts ... coupled with family systems issues.

There has definetly been some steroid use in the past. Don't know how long ago it has been if he has stopped taking them or if he is still taking them. Like I said before, I don't know him well. Just know someone really well that works under David and he tells me stuff.

No matter what, it is totally uncalled for and he needs to be off the show. I am embarassed to say that I am about 20 minutes from his hometown.

lins524 I am not sure 20 minutes away is nearly far enough away! Maybe you should consider relocating!