Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David **Spoilers**

Re: David **Spoilers**

I agree, Valley. And, I love your avi!

FORT Fogey

It was so obvious that it pained her to say Davids name when she had to give him the final rose! She didn't give Sasha the rose but keeps David. Fleiss, just stop this silliness.

OMG ~ This guy is more than frightening!! There is no way this can
    be blamed on the edit! He is a walking time bomb waiting to explode! I realize that a poster said David warned them about the editing, and they would know it wasn't him! How would David know how he was edited before the show began? He seems to be an egotist, who when defied by others is obsessed with refenge!! He was in a RAGE, cursing anyone and everyone in his path! His interactions with Mark, demanding that he go to Jillian, ordering him around ~ telling others to get the 'bleep' outta his way! He turned from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde when out of the presence of Jillian ~ makes you wonder what he was drinking!!

I wonder if Dave has ever attended any mental health programs/facilities? Seems from what we have seen it would be in order. I would hate to be in the same area if he does implode!

I'm sure David can be a nice guy when he is in his element and allowed to be the center of attention, which is what he is used to. He is on the surface a very good looking guy with a great physique (enhanced or not), and probably has no trouble attracting the ladies. If he were cast as The Bachelor, perhaps he would come across as charming. (NOT advocating this!) However, this is not that kind of situation, and it is clear to me that, fueled by alcohol, David's overinflated ego and instinct to bully are coming out in full force. If he was at all self-aware, he should have thought better of putting himself in an environment that he clearly doesn't have the finesse to handle properly.

Quote Originally Posted by everly2;3479427;
    I wonder if Dave has ever attended any mental health programs/facilities? Seems from what we have seen it would be in order. I would hate to be in the same area if he does implode!
    Does anyone else wonder about DRUGS here... I have a queesy feeling it's more than booze...he seems the 'easily dependent' type , regardless of the edit??

Quote Originally Posted by everly2;3479427;
    I thought the implication from one of the local Ohio posters was steroid use contributing to angry outbursts ... coupled with family systems issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3479447;
    I thought the implication from one of the local Ohio posters was steroid use contributing to angry outbursts ... coupled with family systems issues.

Wouldn't surprise me. First thing I thought of when I saw David was 'Roid Rage! I hope he gets some help.

The dude is obsessed with Juan! It's so funny.

I did notice that he's really just plain bad drunk.

FORT Fogey

I bet they do drug tests on the contestants so I doubt it is about steroids. One can be a hot head and not on drugs, easily. I don't find the drama he brings entertaining. She will boot him next week, for sure.