Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: David **Spoilers**

I had to laugh when Reid, I think it was, in the kitchen when he said he looks like he wants to kill someone. And I agree, you can't blame this on edits. Can't wait to see next week when he gets rejected!

I thought David was going to implode when Juan got a rose before he did!
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3478584;
    I wish they would let her watch clips of the show that she doesn't see and show her his behavior. Chris asked her about him, but she is still clueless to what a total ass he is. . . and it isn't his edit. He is waitling to explode!

Uggghhh....he should have been a dumperoo and she should have kept Tanner F.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-01-2009 at 10:53 PM.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I think it is possible ABC had a hand in her keeping David, it looked like she kinda winced when she said his name.

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3478584;
    no joke...he is really ready to just pop off. I can't believe she isn't allowed to see the clips. Chris asked her about him, but she is just clueless to what nasty anger management case he is.

I think my last post was moderated cuz I used more "colorful" language to describe him. Oh well. . . . he is what he is. And I for one wish I did not have to suffere through another episode with him. Ugggh!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3478601;
    I think it is possible ABC had a hand in her keeping David, it looked like she kinda winced when she said his name.
    I noticed that wince.
    I support pet adoption!

I am assuming that the "horses mouth" that the info about the blow-up in tonight's episode was David himself. If that is the case then how come we clearly see and hear David go off about and to Juan. This guy really has ALOT of issues. Anger is just the tip of the iceburg. Funny how when Brad asked him if he was ok David said nothing concerning what was told to the "family friend". Sounds like trying to do some damage control however telling obvious lies about it only makes the situation that much worse.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3478663;
    I am assuming that the "horses mouth" that the info about the blow-up in tonight's episode was David himself. If that is the case then how come we clearly see and hear David go off about and to Juan. This guy really has ALOT of issues. Anger is just the tip of the iceburg. Funny how when Brad asked him if he was ok David said nothing concerning what was told to the "family friend". Sounds like trying to do some damage control however telling obvious lies about it only makes the situation that much worse.
    Yeah..I was waiting for him to go off on "wasted" Brad, but surprise, it never happened. There is no way David would tell someone that he thought Juan was an "okay" guy after the way he goes on and on about hating him and wanting to beat the you know what out of him.

But thats jmo.
    Last edited by lins524; 06-01-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo :)

I thought when he said he was always the top dog, can't remember exact wording, that would do him in but I am sure he is a producer pick.

I can't wait for next week to see David knocked down a peg or two and then get sent home. He's been there way to long.