Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: David **Spoilers**

Re: David **Spoilers**

I do agree with you on this even though I am the one doing it also.

However, lins524 put alot of info about herself and others on here and I would not want to be her, the hubby nor the brother when Rod finds out what she insenuated what she did about David and "getting big the RIGHT way".

That town is way to small for all of that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3478074;
    Well, this thread has already given him more time and attention than Jillian ever did in considering whether to date him seriously, that's for sure!

...Lol. Exactly what he likes.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3478219;
    I do agree with you on this even though I am the one doing it also.

However, lins524 put alot of info about herself and others on here and I would not want to be her, the hubby nor the brother when Rod finds out what she insenuated what she did about David and "getting big the RIGHT way".

That town is way to small for all of that.

Yep..very small town. Nothing that anybody doesn't know already.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Well apparently his edit didn't get any better today.
    We need not think alike to love alike

there's no way this can be blamed on edit. He's a complete a$$. Looks like Jill will see his true colours next week, that's good. But I did find it odd that Robby told Juan he completely agreed with Dave. Maybe Juan's one of the guys with a girlfriend back home. That's the only way I could see a seemingly decent guy like Robby agreeing with Dave on this.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3478497;
    there's no way this can be blamed on edit. He's a complete a$$. Looks like Jill will see his true colours next week, that's good. But I did find it odd that Robby told Juan he completely agreed with Dave. Maybe Juan's one of the guys with a girlfriend back home. That's the only way I could see a seemingly decent guy like Robby agreeing with Dave on this.
    I should have put this by my post above yours. /sarcasm
    We need not think alike to love alike

I told you that it's David that gets 'too steamy' for her taste.

I think it might be Juan that tells her about the girlfriend. Probably wrong because I'm terrrible with voices. As for Robby, I think it's because Juan doesn't make an attempt to hang out with the guys too much. He probably does think he's better than most of them and I don't think he's right for Jillian but I think but I do think he's there for the right reasons.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I think Dave is just plain old scarry! I hope his local police are aware of him and know where he lives. I think he is a bomb ready to explode at any given moment. I am glad I am down south far far away from him. I would certainly be afraid if I had a daughter that ever wanted to date him. Beware mothers everywhere! Jillian what were you thinking keeping him?

FORT Fogey

Jusn is 35 and a momma's boy...I doubt he's had a girlfriend in a looong time. I still see a closet door that has yet been opened...