Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: David **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;3471269;
    Considering our proximity, I shall be very careful not to cut him off in traffic.
    This cracked me up!!! Jilly should seriously let him go soon....he has serious anger issues!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Maybe, he's the one that gets 'too steamy' for Jillian's taste...as in losing his temper.

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3475342;
    I was not sure where to post this. Here/editing or both.

    I got some scoop yesterday on the lastest David rant and a few other personalities and or edits. Came home from work to post them and my computer died. So I had to run out and get it fixed today, 60.00 later here I am. LOL

    Not the rant where he tells Juan to go back inside...
    It is true that he and Jaun clash has we have seen.... LOL

    I know he has been laughing at his edits BUT he did NOT laugh at this one (can you imagine what is said to the preducers? LOL)

    The rant in the house (eps 3):
    It is NOT over or at Juan at all and I think this is what they make or lead us believe.

    It starts in the limo,
    Brad (I said "BRAD?") gets t-totally wasted - he starts hitting on Jillian and starts getting touchy feely with her and she is very uncomforatable with this, he is being and saying very rude and crude things to Jillian and in front of her. David is actually taking up for Jillian and trying to help her out of this situation......
    Maybe this is why she keeps him a couple more episodes??
    I have never seen David be like this with the girls - I think I mentioned it before. I girls love him... He really is a nice, good guy - Yes, he is NOT perfect and he has his faults.

    I seen the other post about him and his dad being A Holes... Yes, his dad (Rod) is very cocky, BIG ego, a bragger, sneaky and can be slimy ect.... David is not like his dad, he can be if pushed. I worked with them both.
    David is just very outspoken and will speak his mind - whether we agree with it or not.

    A few descriptions I got:
    Brad: Very arrogant, rude, not a nice person, jerk (I would have never thought this)
    Juan: He is probably alright, they are just too different
    Wes: A really good guy, up beat, good to talk with, just a good guy (another bad edit?)
    Foot guy: A really nice guy, fun to hang out with
    Ed: good guy

    I will be looking extra hard now to see if I can see these signs and can tell the difference.

    I will let you know if I get anymore.
    Moved this post re: Davidís edit over from another threadÖÖ

    Interesting take on the David's edit from another FORTer. Even though imo heís made comments regarding Juan that just canít be excused, itís plausible some of his anger was actually directed towards Brad Ė not Juan Ė we just donít see it. Will be interesting to see how his edits come out tonite now that we might have some of the back story.

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    I am also from Ohio and am familiar with the Goods. His dad owns Good Enterprise right here in my town of Camden, OH. I really don't have a whole lot of good stuff to say about them. My brother used to work with David back in highschool when he worked for Good Trucking and ended up quitting b/c of the dad/son combo. I could go on, but I won't.

    Also, I dont understand the quote above from the Ohio person kind of sticking up for David. She said Brad gets drunk in the limo. When would David and Brad have been in a limo together? They just walk up for the rose ceremonies dont they? Just didnt get that.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lins524;3477412;
    I am also from Ohio and am familiar with the Goods. His dad owns Good Enterprise right here in my town of Camden, OH. I really don't have a whole lot of good stuff to say about them. My brother used to work with David back in highschool when he worked for Good Trucking and ended up quitting b/c of the dad/son combo. I could go on, but I won't.

    Also, I dont understand the quote above from the Ohio person kind of sticking up for David. She said Brad gets drunk in the limo. When would David and Brad have been in a limo together? They just walk up for the rose ceremonies dont they? Just didnt get that.
    Thanks for providing more info and welcome! I had a feeling that David and Co. blaming the edit was not the whole story in this case, but I had been holding my tongue until we learned more. I read somewhere earlier that the father was a jerk, and if he chooses to work for Daddy, it's not surprising that David would be emulating him to a degree. Looking forward to seeing how this blowup plays out tonight.

    And please, feel free to go on!

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3477422;
    Thanks for providing more info and welcome! I had a feeling that David and Co. blaming the edit was not the whole story in this case, but I had been holding my tongue until we learned more. I read somewhere earlier that the father was a jerk, and if he chooses to work for Daddy, it's not surprising that David would be emulating him to a degree. Looking forward to seeing how this blowup plays out tonight.

    And please, feel free to go on!

    Lol. David is actually my brothers best friends boss. Did you get that? Lol. I can say that David did not get as big as he is the "right" way, hence the anger. Also, he told my brothers friend, that the whole getting out of the limo on the first night was done over several times b/c he kept laughing. So, that I know was staged.

    I really dont want to dog him that much, because I don't know him really that well. But what I do know of him and what my family knows of him and especially his father, they are just rude and arrogant and very, very hot tempered.

  7. #17
    FORT Lover JustHereInOhio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    78

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lins524;3477775;
    Lol. David is actually my brothers best friends boss. Did you get that? Lol. I can say that David did not get as big as he is the "right" way, hence the anger. Also, he told my brothers friend, that the whole getting out of the limo on the first night was done over several times b/c he kept laughing. So, that I know was staged.

    I really dont want to dog him that much, because I don't know him really that well. But what I do know of him and what my family knows of him and especially his father, they are just rude and arrogant and very, very hot tempered.


    Lins524 - you heard right about his dad (I posted this somewhere else when the comment was made), He is arrogant, BIG ego, business wise very slimy and I could go on and on and on about him.

    No, I am not David and Co.

    The things I have relayed on here for you come straight from the horses mouth.
    My very first post was in regards to him looking nervous, shy and backwards - His comment was "Have you ever known me to look nervous, expecially with a woman?" I must say no - the women love him.

    The descriptions of the guys also was first hand.
    The only thing that was somewhat second hand was when he is eliminated - they said "he gets the boot AFTER the 5th episode" - I could not get conformation on whether it was the actual 5th eps or if it would be the 6th.

    I personally worked with BOTH of them and Yes, David did quit his dad. There is absolutly no communicating with the dad. He is right you are wrong, he knows and you don't. Rod even lost a business to these reasons and controlling ways (Camden Coil). David is probablly better off, however I hear he is somewhat working part time and helping him out with a new business adventure.
    I have stated before that David can act like his dad, BUT for the most part his is a pretty decent guy ( I do not know about the "big" part, could be true. I never ask him that.) I have been around him alot and talked to him alot, I have known him about 6 years now and I have never seen him act this bad ever.
    We also have a mutual friend who has watched him grow up and they are somewhat peev'd about how he is coming aross on this. They say "Yes, there is his dad coming out"
    As I have said before he is very outspoken and will speak his mind to you, about you, beside you, behind you and he will not think twice about it if it is something he believes. I have also seen him proved wrong and he sucks it up, will apologize, LAUGH and go on.... He does have a heart, I have seen him in pretty serious situtions.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3478002;
    Lins524 - you heard right about his dad (I posted this somewhere else when the comment was made), He is arrogant, BIG ego, business wise very slimy and I could go on and on and on about him.

    No, I am not David and Co.

    The things I have relayed on here for you come straight from the horses mouth.
    My very first post was in regards to him looking nervous, shy and backwards - His comment was "Have you ever known me to look nervous, expecially with a woman?" I must say no - the women love him.

    The descriptions of the guys also was first hand.
    The only thing that was somewhat second hand was when he is eliminated - they said "he gets the boot AFTER the 5th episode" - I could not get conformation on whether it was the actual 5th eps or if it would be the 6th.

    I personally worked with BOTH of them and Yes, David did quit his dad. There is absolutly no communicating with the dad. He is right you are wrong, he knows and you don't. Rod even lost a business to these reasons and controlling ways (Camden Coil). David is probablly better off, however I hear he is somewhat working part time and helping him out with a new business adventure.
    I have stated before that David can act like his dad, BUT for the most part his is a pretty decent guy ( I do not know about the "big" part, could be true. I never ask him that.) I have been around him alot and talked to him alot, I have known him about 6 years now and I have never seen him act this bad ever.
    We also have a mutual friend who has watched him grow up and they are somewhat peev'd about how he is coming aross on this. They say "Yes, there is his dad coming out"
    As I have said before he is very outspoken and will speak his mind to you, about you, beside you, behind you and he will not think twice about it if it is something he believes. I have also seen him proved wrong and he sucks it up, will apologize, LAUGH and go on.... He does have a heart, I have seen him in pretty serious situtions.

    Like I said, I dont know David well. I just know what my brother has said about him..what my brothers friendsays. He works for David right now. He tells me stuff that David says.

    My hubby played basketball against him in highschool and played with him when they played the bengals at Preble Shawnee. So I do know some things about him.

    I am just not going to come on here and try to defend him b/c what you see is what you get. He has anger issues. You cant hide that. He had anger issues back when he played hs bball and dont even get me started on his dad at those games.

    I never said he didnt have a heart...I am sure he does. No need to get defensive, as I know his ways and you won't change my views about him.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Well, this thread has already given him more time and attention than Jillian ever did in considering whether to date him seriously, that's for sure!

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: David **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3478074;
    Well, this thread has already given him more time and attention than Jillian ever did in considering whether to date him seriously, that's for sure!
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.