Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3556011;
    Well of course Wes would backtrack now. How else would he sell any CDs? No free pass from me.:nono
    Well no free pass for Ed from me either....LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3556014;
    The only problem with that interpretation is in reality he signed a contract that has quite a few restrictions attached to it.
    Well, yeah, but he was determined to enjoy Spain which he apparently couldn't do while still on the show. I think he was glad to get out of there. It was pretty apparent by the time he arrived in Spain he was over the whole thing. I don't blame him. It was one set up after another. I think he figured he was out and they couldn't stop him from a night on the town anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3556014;
    The only problem with that interpretation is in reality he signed a contract that has quite a few restrictions attached to it.
    i would think that he has received some legal advice from his friend on this issue (I would hope so!) maybe he thinks/believes/was advised that TPTB breached their contract first which would release him from (some of) his contractual obligations to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3556023;
    I think Fleissie must've commissioned special manacles this season.
    No just the regular manacles he uses every season.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 07-09-2009 at 07:29 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3556047;
    i would think that he has received some legal advice from his friend on this issue (I would hope so!) maybe he thinks/believes/was advised that TPTB breached their contract first which would release him from (some of) his contractual obligations to them.
    Then that would be a shame.
    Those contracts are pretty explicit and practically own you after you sign it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555958;
    After Brad was done with the Bachelor, he and Laurel hooked back up. That was in 2007. So, was Laurel dating both Brad and Wes during that time since Laurel and Wes dated for three years and broke up a year ago? This is 2009. That would make the break up in 2008. In 2007 you are saying that Laurel dated Wes. In 2007 we have photos of Brad and Laurel together after he finished filming the Bachelor. I guess in Texas it is cool to date more than one guy and even cooler to date guys who then go on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. After all, Wes is guy #3 that has done both.

I'm done saying my piece about this. The time line does not add up. I have no idea who is correct and who is not. I frankly at this point do not care. I do not however feel sorry for Laurel in any of this. She made sure that the name of her boutique was out there so that business would improve.
    -------------------
    Even if Laurel made sure her boutique name was out there she does not deserve to get threats.
    I still dont think its right that someone is getting serious threats from people, I dont think that defamation of character is ok.

Even if things reg dating timeline or Laurel promoted her boutique, the FACT still remains that a person is portrayed to be a villain and evil. That goes too far. We all have to earn money and make a living, so that is such a small thing to me.
    Just because someone promotes their business doesn't mean that I think all right you promote your business so I don't care if you get threats or not.

I have to say I really respect Wes for doing the interview despite ABC, it confirms what JEremey said about him, that he cares about his friends. He CANNOT NOT tell the truth, because he's really po and especially because his family and friends were attacked and of course his character.
    I wish more contestants from the show would do that. Lets see if ABC sues them all then.
    Last edited by computer; 07-09-2009 at 07:38 PM.

FORT Newbie

I just heard the interview...I don't believe Wes. He is doing damage control. It's easy to say whatever he wants about Jake--I don't believe Wes. I don't believe Jake said those things to Wes. Seriously. Wes is the one who ON TV said that he was there for the publicity. He said those words. Whether they were put in an edit, Wes said them. He's a jerk. I will never believe a word he says.

Remember, Jillian still is pretty much sticking up for Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3556083;
    Remember, Jillian still is pretty much sticking up for Wes.
    She does say that he was only there for his career and that he wasted her time.

FORT Fogey

Did that girl stand a chance this season? Seems like they did whatever they could to cause chaos and turmoil for her.