Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3554718;
    oh heaven help me, i'm just over half way. i'd better get some mega-props for this

You get mega-props in my book for this alone:

"11. regarding jake's accusation that wes & laurel had an agreement: worst acting job he's ever seen, relates conversation w/ another contestant (after show's airing) regarding jake believing the Lord told him he would be on 7 episodes and was kicked off on the 6th so he came back? praying on bended knee b/c he really believed wes would hurt jillian? talks also about jake having told him in the hottub (after john wayne date? just guessing) that he wanted to be the next bachelor. really odd part of the interview, about 1/4 way in."

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3555486;
    Laurel was dating Wes during the time that Brad was on the bachelor......
    After Brad was done with the Bachelor, he and Laurel hooked back up. That was in 2007. So, was Laurel dating both Brad and Wes during that time since Laurel and Wes dated for three years and broke up a year ago? This is 2009. That would make the break up in 2008. In 2007 you are saying that Laurel dated Wes. In 2007 we have photos of Brad and Laurel together after he finished filming the Bachelor. I guess in Texas it is cool to date more than one guy and even cooler to date guys who then go on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. After all, Wes is guy #3 that has done both.

I'm done saying my piece about this. The time line does not add up. I have no idea who is correct and who is not. I frankly at this point do not care. I do not however feel sorry for Laurel in any of this. She made sure that the name of her boutique was out there so that business would improve.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3554608;
    Is it sad that I believe everything Wes is saying right now in this reality steve interview?
    No because he sounds credible to me also.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3554831;
    I don't think so. Have you heard the RS interview? If not, you should really watch it. RS asks him specific questions about specific lines that was played out in the show. He responds right away with what EXACTLY what was REALLY said. I don't think you can lie that fast. Just watch, trust me, I was not a Wes fan before I heard this interview.
    Me neither. I actually don't think he is that bad.....(should I hide...LOL)

I love how Wes, after explaining a number of instances in which he did NOT say what was shown on TV, flat-out admitted that he said the line about having lots of sex when he got back to TX. He said the guys all laughed at it, too, since they had been joking about how they hadn't gotten any for a couple of months. I guess it was a crass thing to say, but I found it funny too. Hey, if she doesn't want him anymore, he's a free man, right? *click-click-click-click-click*

FORT Fogey

I thought the bit about removing the chains was meant to say he was removing the chains and restrictions the show had put on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3555991;
    Me neither. I actually don't think he is that bad.....(should I hide...LOL)
    Well of course Wes would backtrack now. How else would he sell any CDs? No free pass from me.:nono

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3555999;
    I thought the bit about removing the chains was meant to say he was removing the chains and restrictions the show had put on him.
    The only problem with that interpretation is in reality he signed a contract that has quite a few restrictions attached to it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think Fleissie must've commissioned special manacles this season.

Just my observation... I think that maybe some of our definition of "dating" is probably is more "committed dating or in a relationship" Where maybe their definition of dating might be casual dating - thus, the overlap. maybe?

The thing I find really strange is how all of these people who are linked together, friends, "dating", "seeing each other a couple of times..." and they all ended up on TPTB? How in the heck did this ever happen? makes me wonder if production takes recommendations from former show participants above those of just regular applicants to the show. I don't KNOW anything, just throwing an idea out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555958;
    After Brad was done with the Bachelor, he and Laurel hooked back up. That was in 2007. So, was Laurel dating both Brad and Wes during that time since Laurel and Wes dated for three years and broke up a year ago? This is 2009. That would make the break up in 2008. In 2007 you are saying that Laurel dated Wes. In 2007 we have photos of Brad and Laurel together after he finished filming the Bachelor. I guess in Texas it is cool to date more than one guy and even cooler to date guys who then go on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. After all, Wes is guy #3 that has done both.

I'm done saying my piece about this. The time line does not add up. I have no idea who is correct and who is not. I frankly at this point do not care. I do not however feel sorry for Laurel in any of this. She made sure that the name of her boutique was out there so that business would improve.