Page 97 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3555686;
    Human nature is so interesting to me.

Wes went on the show for some publicity, and according to him, an off chance he might find a girl.

Now, he's beyond pissed at the edit and how they made him look, but he and his peeps are cackling with glee that someone else is getting ready to be thrown under the bus. You'd think he'd have some empathy and bond with the brother.
    Yes I agree with you here, it boggles the mind.

Wes went on the show for some publicity, and according to him, an off chance he might find a girl.

Now, he's beyond pissed at the edit and how they made him look, but he and his peeps are cackling with glee that someone else is getting ready to be thrown under the bus. You'd think he'd have some empathy and bond with the brother.
    And IF this DOES happen/is true - I would really like to see him go for a swim first - ala Jillian - right off the walkway LOL - that would make my day
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by computer;3555546;
    ---------------
    So you really think an interview with RS or a local Radio Show interview is enough to set the record straight. If so, then people wouldn't still be full of hatred in various blogs and would at least realize that Wes is not a saint but also that he is not a villain. He is maybe naive and talks a lot, but that doesn't mean he is a villain.

I hope he gives more interviews, especially so people can see what a fraud this show is. They just went too far with this edit and if noone says anything then they will feel free to go even further next season reg, "character defamation"
    This is about a mans reputataion and serious threats towards someone who has nothing to do with all this.
    First, a big THANK YOU to MamaAmyG, great job!

Totally agree with the bolded part. TPTB needed a villain, Wes, with his naivete, big mouth, the aid of too much alcohol, provided the materials for them. This show is full of manipulation, how can they attract quality participants who are there for the "right reason"? Why am I still watching it, season after season :nono?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3555707;
    And IF this DOES happen/is true - I would really like to see him go for a swim first - ala Jillian - right off the walkway LOL - that would make my day
    you know how entertaining that would be!!! That would be AWESOME!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555692;
    I'm confused. Who is getting thrown under a bus? And who is happy about it? Not questioning you or anything, just haven't heard this information and am interested.
    The translation is this: Ed is about to go under the bus and the current occupant of the under-bus space (and his posse) are the ones happy about it.

I think next season the cast should invest in bus passes or metro cards. It's a lot cheaper to buy ahead of time.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

I guess I don't understand Reality TV. If we are to believe that Ed left for business and then came back for love, then why would they throw him under the bus? Do the producers think being ugly to the men is entertaining? I certainly don't, but I don't watch these kind of shows. This is my first time to watch this series.

FORT Fogey

After this season I would not believe one single thing I hear or see on-screen. If Ed seems like a nice guy on-screen then he's probably the world's biggest jerk. If Reid is neurotic on-screen, then he's probably the guy who is most together. I don't know what to think about Kiptyn except to say on-screen he has no personality so he's probably the life of the party. They should call this show what it really is, an unfunny sitcom only no one knows they're actors. Anyone would be a fool to participate in this show in the future. Jillian was jerked around by Ed, who must have known he was coming back. There is no way in hell I believe this guy went home for work or, boohoo, broke down on the plane ride home.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3555697;
    Apparently the bus is coming for Ed and there will be a "new pig to roast".
    i saw that twitter post.......how do you get ed out of that??
    TEAM ED

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555000;
    I just checked the schedule and it was exactly 9 days from the time the advance team arrived in Austin for Wes' hometown date and his Spain date. So, basically, we know he "exagerates" at best, and is just plain ol' full of bs (this would be my guess) since 9 days does not in anyway equate to 2 1/2 weeks. Unless of course we want to believe that Wes is completely honest and the sleuthers on here who uncovered the timeline are in on the producers manipulations and knew in advance that Wes would tell everybody it was 2 1/2 weeks between his HTD and his Spain date, and they created a fake timeline just to make him look bad.
    I didn't read the recaps because I listened to the interview, so I don't know if this was brought out, but Wes was very ill between the HTD and Spain. That's why he was so late getting to Spain, after everybody else was there and already going on dates. He arrived just in time for his date, and the RC was the next day. Maybe that's where he's getting 2 1/2 weeks.