Page 96 of 140 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

You know you are absolutely 100% right. Afterall it's so much easier to believe Wes is a true angel and our sleuthers who are so good at this are mistaken. It would just make sense that his HTD was first and his FD was last because if there was any other way then it would show he's full of BS. [mod edit]
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-09-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555608;
    You know you are absolutely 100% right. Afterall it's so much easier to believe Wes is a true angel and our sleuthers who are so good at this are mistaken. It would just make sense that his HTD was first and his FD was last because if there was any other way then it would show he's full of BS. [mod edit]
    I am not trying to argue with you. I am simply trying to say that it was not confirmed so we cannot start rumors that it is not true. Things spiral out of control on these boards and I don't think it is fair to say that it was confirmed when it is not. All I was asking is for you to just read what it said, because it does not say it is 100%. Therefor, we have no idea if Wes is lying or not.
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-09-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Wes did not like Jillian. He strung her along to promote his cd. Period. There is no denying that. If he liked her, he would have shown her. Like Jillian said, he took up time that he shouldn't have. I believe Jillian over Wes. She was there to see and hear the entire conversation that they had.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555611;
    I am not trying to argue with you. I am simply trying to say that it was not confirmed so we cannot start rumors that it is not true. Things spiral out of control on these boards and I don't think it is fair to say that it was confirmed when it is not. All I was asking is for you to just read what it said, because it does not say it is 100%. Therefor, we have no idea if Wes is lying or not.
    He also said he was late to Spain b/c he was ill....so it is very possible that his date in Barcelona was originally slated for May 2nd but got moved back.

Will someone explain to me how this makes him a liar? Really? It is just like saying a town is 30 miles away when it might really be 26 miles....isn't it? I don't get this agrument....seems like someone is really fishing just to bash Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3555634;
    He also said he was late to Spain b/c he was ill....so it is very possible that his date in Barcelona was originally slated for May 2nd but got moved back.

Will someone explain to me how this makes him a liar? Really? It is just like saying a town is 30 miles away when it might really be 26 miles....isn't it? I don't get this agrument....seems like someone is really fishing just to bash Wes.
    ITA. I don't get why we have to pick this apart. All I am trying to say is that it was NOT confirmed that his date was filmed May 2nd. It wasn't. If someone can show me something that says it has been confirmed, then I will say I am sorry and be quiet. Until then, he isn't "lying".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3555614;
    Wes did not like Jillian. He strung her along to promote his cd. Period. There is no denying that. If he liked her, he would have shown her. Like Jillian said, he took up time that he shouldn't have. I believe Jillian over Wes. She was there to see and hear the entire conversation that they had.
    -----------------
    But yet she still defends him and let JAke go much earlier. Jillian realized early on that she cannot trust Jake and his falling so fast for her. And she even showed it to him by keeping Wes even after the Wes/Jake drama. She didn't even want Jake come to the hotel room to confront Wes.

Even if she maybe thought Wes might be there to promote something she still had a friendship with him.

Human nature is so interesting to me.

Wes went on the show for some publicity, and according to him, an off chance he might find a girl.

Now, he's beyond pissed at the edit and how they made him look, but he and his peeps are cackling with glee that someone else is getting ready to be thrown under the bus. You'd think he'd have some empathy and bond with the brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3555686;
    Human nature is so interesting to me.

Wes went on the show for some publicity, and according to him, an off chance he might find a girl.

Now, he's beyond pissed at the edit and how they made him look, but he and his peeps are cackling with glee that someone else is getting ready to be thrown under the bus. You'd think he'd have some empathy and bond with the brother.
    I'm confused. Who is getting thrown under a bus? And who is happy about it? Not questioning you or anything, just haven't heard this information and am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555692;
    I'm confused. Who is getting thrown under a bus? And who is happy about it? Not questioning you or anything, just haven't heard this information and am interested.
    Apparently the bus is coming for Ed and there will be a "new pig to roast".

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3555697;
    Apparently the bus is coming for Ed and there will be a "new pig to roast".
    Yikes. Is this via twitter?