Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

  1. #941
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    169

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3555138;
    It's like Sasha when he said Jillian wasn't attractive. I don't hate Wes, but I do believe he talks too much, on the show and off the show. I think he got a bad edit, but I wish he would just go away. I know you have to "set the record straight," but there is a time to set it straing and be done with it--no more interviews. Also, if Ed really does top Wes in a sleazy way at the end, no one will be talking about Wes anymore.
    .
    ---------------
    So you really think an interview with RS or a local Radio Show interview is enough to set the record straight. If so, then people wouldn't still be full of hatred in various blogs and would at least realize that Wes is not a saint but also that he is not a villain. He is maybe naive and talks a lot, but that doesn't mean he is a villain.

    I hope he gives more interviews, especially so people can see what a fraud this show is. They just went too far with this edit and if noone says anything then they will feel free to go even further next season reg, "character defamation"
    This is about a mans reputataion and serious threats towards someone who has nothing to do with all this.

  2. #942
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by computer;3555546;
    .
    ---------------
    So you really think an interview with RS or a local Radio Show interview is enough to set the record straight. If so, then people wouldn't still be full of hatred in various blogs and would at least realize that Wes is not a saint but also that he is not a villain. He is maybe naive and talks a lot, but that doesn't mean he is a villain.

    I hope he gives more interviews, especially so people can see what a fraud this show is. They just went too far with this edit and if noone says anything then they will feel free to go even further next season reg, "character defamation"
    ITA. I mean, the interview was well over an hour, and I listened to every word of it. His comment alone about how "do you think Jill was really sleeping with her camera crew and my camera crew in her face..come on get real people" (not exact words) was enough to make me realize how fake this show can be.

  3. #943
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555539;
    The point is that he says a lot of things that really can't be proven or debunked. This is one issue that can be debunked. The point is if he lied about this then he will most likely lie about other things.
    He is not lying.....It was somewhere around two weeks that he had any one-on-one interaction with Jillian. Plain and simple. I am guessing he didn't count the exact number of days.

    So, by your definition, if you have ever exaggerated anything in your whole life, then you are liar and not to be trusted on anything?

    [mod edit]
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-09-2009 at 05:59 PM.

  4. #944
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555539;
    The point is that he says a lot of things that really can't be proven or debunked. This is one issue that can be debunked. The point is if he lied about this then he will most likely lie about other things.
    Okay, I understand you think he lied but where did you find the info that the crew was in barcelona on may 2nd? Pleas direct me to where you found this info.

  5. #945
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    He also saw her between Austin and Barcelona. At the very least, they saw one another at the rose ceremony when Ed returned and she cut Jesse and Michael.

  6. #946
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3555575;
    He also saw her between Austin and Barcelona. At the very least, they saw one another at the rose ceremony when Ed returned and she cut Jesse and Michael.
    But he said he hadn't hung out with her in 2..2 and a half weeks.

  7. #947
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    96

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    By our wonderful sleuthers. They know this stuff and can pinpoint dates. It's in the timeline thread and I know that they are really good at pinning down the actual dates. You'll see that the dates start off a bit vague but as they get confirmation they become more specific. May 2 was confirmed for Barcelona.

  8. #948
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555577;
    But he said he hadn't hung out with her in 2..2 and a half weeks.
    Well, then, I guess he forgot about the rose ceremony!

  9. #949
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3555587;
    Well, then, I guess he forgot about the rose ceremony!
    They don't really interact at the rose ceremony. He said two weeks since he had spent time with her.....

  10. #950
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555578;
    By our wonderful sleuthers. They know this stuff and can pinpoint dates. It's in the timeline thread and I know that they are really good at pinning down the actual dates. You'll see that the dates start off a bit vague but as they get confirmation they become more specific. May 2 was confirmed for Barcelona.
    Go back to the thread. The last thing mentioned about Spain dates states, "likely, not 100%". Therefor it has not been confirmed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.