Page 94 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555212;
    Yes, thank you MamaAmyG for taking the time to let us know what the interview was all about!!!! Dozens of roses for you!!

Now, concerning Laurel. She made herself known to the public (and made sure her business was listed as well) when she did the Hollywood Gossip interview. Laurel did the same thing when her name was brought up during Brad's season. Not sure what rag she went to that time, but she made sure people knew where and what her business was. Great publicity for free! She just had to date a guy that went on the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Laurel brought alot of this negative attention to herself. Perhaps she and Wes should have gotten together about how long they dated and when they broke up BEFORE Wes went on the show. She says they dated for 3 years, broke up a year ago. He says they dated for 6 years, broke up a few months before he went on the show. Hopefully Laurel feels that having her name smeared in the public makes up for whatever extra business comes her way because of it being out there now.

No...he said they have known each other over six years and dated for three. They both have said they broke up last July/August.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555462;
    Just because it was shown to be the last date does not mean that it was filmed the last date. TPTB were going to show his date last no matter when it was filmed because of the drama. Wes also did not get the last HTD filmed either. It was shown last because of the drama.
    Which as I posted earlier if he had been the first HTD filmed and the last Spain date filmed that would have been close to his 2 to 2 1'2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3555480;
    Which as I posted earlier if he had been the first HTD filmed and the last Spain date filmed that would have been close to his 2 to 2 1'2 weeks.
    Thank you! Finally someone sees what I am trying to say. Actually, Wes was the second hometown date but it would still equal a little over two weeks.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555289;
    Please point me in the direction of where Wes said they KNEW each other for 6 or 7 years and dated for 3 years please. I really heard him say they dated for 6 years. Did he go back and change that time frame? Did the producers edit out the KNEW part and put in dated instead? Also, either way you look at it, the time line does not add up. Dated 3 years broke up a year ago. This is 2009. In 2007 Laurel was dating Brad after he decided to pick no one at his FRC. So, was she dating both guys then or is her time line with Wes off?
    Laurel was dating Wes during the time that Brad was on the bachelor......

FORT Regular

Except my DIL lives in Austin and she is/was a friend of Wes' sister and his date was on the 24th. But yeah, go ahead and believe he's an angel and would never lie about anything. Oh and I'm thinking he might want to check into AA before his drinking and big mouth get him into even more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555502;
    Except my DIL lives in Austin and she is/was a friend of Wes' sister and his date was on the 24th. But yeah, go ahead and believe he's an angel and would never lie about anything. Oh and I'm thinking he might want to check into AA before his drinking and big mouth get him into even more trouble.
    Okay, so it was the 24th? That still makes it two weeks......?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555507;
    Okay, so it was the 24th? That still makes it two weeks......?
    yea I don't get this as lying either? am I missing something, 2 weeks vs 2 1/2 weeks not a big deal in my view.

FORT Regular

But the crew was in Barcelona on May 2 and Wes' date was in Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555534;
    But the crew was in Barcelona on May 2 and Wes' date was in Barcelona.
    Where did you find this info?

FORT Regular

The point is that he says a lot of things that really can't be proven or debunked. This is one issue that can be debunked. The point is if he lied about this then he will most likely lie about other things.