Page 93 of 140 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

  1. #921
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3555103;
    just to note, he said "two to two-and-a-half weeks" since he had last seen her. i don't think he was counting days, even if he is exaggerating/lying
    ITA. I don't see why people are suggesting he lied about the time frame. I mean come on, NO ONE on here has exaggerated in the past to get their point across? I really don't consider that a lie.... "I ate like 7 million hot dogs today" -In reference to me being full. Did I really eat 7 million hot dogs? Not humanly possible.

  2. #922
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555367;
    ITA. I don't see why people are suggesting he lied about the time frame. I mean come on, NO ONE on here has exaggerated in the past to get their point across? I really don't consider that a lie.... "I ate like 7 million hot dogs today" -In reference to me being full. Did I really eat 7 million hot dogs? Not humanly possible.
    In that case, I give him credit for being one of the crappiest exaggerators I've ever seen.

    Seriously, saying "I haven't seen her in two, two-and-a-half week" works better as a lie, a mis-statement, a bit of confusion, anything...than it does as an exaggeration. Now, if he said "I haven't seen her in like 7 million years....." then I would give him props for his ability to exaggerate.

  3. #923
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3555377;
    In that case, I give him credit for being one of the crappiest exaggerators I've ever seen.

    Seriously, saying "I haven't seen her in two, two-and-a-half week" works better as a lie, a mis-statement, a bit of confusion, anything...than it does as an exaggeration. Now, if he said "I haven't seen her in like 7 million years....." then I would give him props for his ability to exaggerate.
    They were filming in Spain until the 9th. If he has the last date, it could have been on the 8th. His hometown date may have been the 23rd of April. That means from April 23rd-May 8th is 15 days. 2 weeks, 1 day.

  4. #924
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    96

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Especially since his recall is so incredible he can remember every single word he uttered during the entire time and the context in which it was uttered, and is going out of his way to precise in explaining how he's up for Sainthood and the big, bad, mean producers clipped every single word he ever said and strung them all together to make sentences that an angel like him would never utter. Please.....if he's so specific about that garbage then wouldn't it reason that he would be specific about this too? The guy is a jerk and he's confirming it with every word he utters. I actually liked him better BEFORE this interview. I gave him more of a benefit of the doubt before he started acting like a butt hurt baby.

  5. #925
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    96

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3555386;
    They were filming in Spain until the 9th. If he has the last date, it could have been on the 8th. His hometown date may have been the 23rd of April. That means from April 23rd-May 8th is 15 days. 2 weeks, 1 day.




    Except for his date was in Barcelona which is where they were on May 2.

  6. #926
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3555397;
    Except for his date was in Barcelona which is where they were on May 2.
    It wasn't 100% confirmed, the poster said it is "likely". Another poster states that Barcelona was their second stop. The only thing that is confirmed is that they were there until the 9th.

  7. #927
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3555128;
    Well, if he was getting threats you'd think he'd want Less media spotlight, not more.
    And he hasn't been exactly gallant about Jillian in other interviews. On the one for Reality TV World, when asked if she was "hot", he said, that well, she was cute, she wasn't "a dog", and seemed like somebody you'd like to go out and have some beers with. He also said that he wasn't "into" her and had only spent about four and half hours with her until the HTDs. Though, with his apparent lack of ability to tell time, who knows what that means?
    The interview that you are referring to where he said she "wasn't a dog" was from a radio station interview here in Austin. One of the guys on the morning show said he thought Jillian was a dog when they were talking about having Wes on that morning...so that comment was a response to him. Again...that is taking one sound bite and running with it without hearing the whole conversation.

  8. #928
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Just because it was shown to be the last date does not mean that it was filmed the last date. TPTB were going to show his date last no matter when it was filmed because of the drama. Wes also did not get the last HTD filmed either. It was shown last because of the drama.

  9. #929
    FORT Fanatic xtina816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    445

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3555462;
    Just because it was shown to be the last date does not mean that it was filmed the last date. TPTB were going to show his date last no matter when it was filmed because of the drama. Wes also did not get the last HTD filmed either. It was shown last because of the drama.
    I didn't say that. But, we still don't know when each date was filmed. So how can we assume he is lying?

  10. #930
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3555291;
    We are all telling him not to go.

    I found a post on "another board" by a long time poster, that said she's been to lots of MTA. She knows for a "fact" that they are not edited and it's 100% truth what we see on TV. I forwarded that post. He cannot win by going on TV anymore. He also knows it will put some of the other guys in hot water because they want to defend Wes. ABC can just keep on trashing Wes and those that hate will continue to hate. It's a choice that people make.
    There are quite a few posters here that have gone to the MTA/WTA or ATFR when they are being taped.
    Yes, they are being edited after taping.
    Case in point Brad's season. Bettina was pestered and pestered about who Brad chose in the end, Jenni or Deanna. Bettina felt Brad had chose no one and said so, but until she finally threw Jenni's name out there, she was not left alone. The television audience at home saw her choose Jenni.
    In the past they have spliced in audiences that were not even at that particular show.
    I feel badly that you felt no one would have believed you about your insider knowledge. I think if you had pm'ed some FORTER's your information could have been handled pretty well and delivered well.
    JMO, but I know several of us get plenty of our info that way. People can and still do choose to believe or disbelieve posters, it's their right.
    I don't know if I would have believed you either, but I certainly would not have disbelieved you either. Until I had something else to proof you right or wrong, I would have stored your info away privately and come forth with it, when I felt it would be best received.
    Sometimes it's all in the way you share your info and how it's done rather than saying "I'm right and you're wrong".
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 07-09-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.