Page 91 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3555095;
    If the threats are true, that's quite low but, frankly, I find it hard to believe that some people care that much about some schmuck on TV that they'd threaten his relatives or girlfriend. And for what exactly? That Wes made an ass of himself on TV or that he was getting some before the show with Brad's ex? It may be just more grandstanding from Wes, part and parcel of his magnificent pity party.
    This is serious stuff. There are plenty of people who simply cannot separate reality from a tv show that presents itself as real. I have seen some pretty ugly stuff floating around on this board as well as others. I know for a fact that another reality tv star was harrassed and stalked to the point of legal action a couple of years ago. It can be pretty scary stuff, especially when the stalker doesn't have a face.

That girl didn't ask for any of this. The fact that Jake named names is what put her out there. I'm sure Jake was egged on by production,but her name was not bleeped or edited out. This could be why no one is stopping Wes from talking. She could definitely sue should she wish to do so. She was never under contract and I'm pretty sure she never signed a waiver.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3555253;
    I listened to the entire RS interview and totally believe Wes. I just hope he stays away from the MTA so he doesn't give ABC yet another opportunity to burn him. Loved the part about Jake saying G-d told him do the Austin comeback scene.

And the part about how on his HTD, they wouldn't tell his family what was going on, they had a barbecue planned and kept them waiting from 4pm to almost midnight. The production people wouldn't let his family eat before they arrived even though they were starving. They only would allow them to drink alcohol.

He answered every question about his comments and the Spain date.
    The problem is that he may have to go to the MTA. I'm sort of shocked he doesn't know if he does have to go or not yet.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3555253;
    I listened to the entire RS interview and totally believe Wes. I just hope he stays away from the MTA so he doesn't give ABC yet another opportunity to burn him. Loved the part about Jake saying G-d told him do the Austin comeback scene.

And the part about how on his HTD, they wouldn't tell his family what was going on, they had a barbecue planned and kept them waiting from 4pm to almost midnight. The production people wouldn't let his family eat before they arrived even though they were starving. They only would allow them to drink alcohol.

He answered every question about his comments and the Spain date.
    Haha Seriously! Ok I bolded that part cause I just can't see that happening at my house. 1. We don't drink Alcohol, 2. When we're hungry we eat. They may have said ok no supper yet cause we want that for the big scene, but no one would keep me away from making myself a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3555241;
    You wouldn't have believed me if I would have told you. I'm not a "known" poster with inside info. I was also told not to tell and I didn't.

Do you really think that Reid, Kip, nor Ed's family/friends didn't know where they were going? Seriously?
    Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! You're so right. I would have believed you I think. I tend to believe every poster though, haha!

I hope Wes doesn't go to the MTA. Do you know if he is going to? He doesn't have to I wouldn't think. Tell him to stay away!
    Last edited by deidre1985; 07-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3555269;
    Haha Seriously! Ok I bolded that part cause I just can't see that happening at my house. 1. We don't drink Alcohol, 2. When we're hungry we eat. They may have said ok no supper yet cause we want that for the big scene, but no one would keep me away from making myself a sandwich.
    word. My family is Italian and there is no way we would have agreed to that. Although I am sure one of my family members would have had a bit too much vino by the time midnight came around

addison h.

sidebar: 85 minutes? Seriously?!?!? God bless you guys who were willing to sit through that! I mean really...

You wouldn't have believed me if I would have told you. I'm not a "known" poster with inside info. I was also told not to tell and I didn't.

Do you really think that Reid, Kip, nor Ed's family/friends didn't know where they were going? Seriously?
    Apparently Ed's girlfriends didn't have the information.

Anyway, thanks for the info. But, having seen contracts last season, it surprises me that he'd risk having that information get out. Lots of times posters who have been friends with contestants or who have worked side-by-side with them didn't know where they were. Unless the contestant broke contract and told them. I know friends would notice they were absent, but should not where they are/were.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 07-09-2009 at 03:47 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3555263;
    The problem is that he may have to go to the MTA. I'm sort of shocked he doesn't know if he does have to go or not yet.
    He said they have to go unless there's a business or personal matter that conflicts. He has a show Friday night. Originally he had one Saturday too but ABC told him he had to go, so he moved it. Now he's not sure what he will do.

I doubt ABC would sue him if he doesn't go. It would open up a can of worms, with him getting to tell his side of the story about the phony editing in his Answer or a counter-claim.

He said it's a catch-22, and he hasn't fully decided.

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3555239;
    Wes said they have know each other for 6 or 7 years and dated for 3 years.He also is connected in business with her mother so they had contact that way.
    Please point me in the direction of where Wes said they KNEW each other for 6 or 7 years and dated for 3 years please. I really heard him say they dated for 6 years. Did he go back and change that time frame? Did the producers edit out the KNEW part and put in dated instead? Also, either way you look at it, the time line does not add up. Dated 3 years broke up a year ago. This is 2009. In 2007 Laurel was dating Brad after he decided to pick no one at his FRC. So, was she dating both guys then or is her time line with Wes off?