Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3442348;
    I would not be a bit surprised if she picks to stay single. After all, these men were specifically lasso'ed up for Molly. She knew that from the get go, which is why she has always referred to the whole shebang as an adventure rather than a quest for love.
    RS supposed to post b'ette update on Monday. Fleece may be putting the last nail in the Bach/B'ette coffin. Which is why he is doing the cougar and more to love. The former has jumped the shark.
    I wouldn't be surprised either if she picks no one. It certainly would be better than picking someone just to help ABC with their ratings and show. From just initial looks at these guys, they just don't seem right for Jilly, and as you said, they were chosen for Molly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3443527;
    I wouldn't be surprised either if she picks no one. It certainly would be better than picking someone just to help ABC with their ratings and show. From just initial looks at these guys, they just don't seem right for Jilly, and as you said, they were chosen for Molly.
    Do you really believe what Fleiss said about Molly being in consideration for the Bachelorette? Even Molly said that wasn't true.

I think they wanted Jillian from the start. Then switched to Melissa after the break-up. Then back to Jillian after Melissa turned them down. There do seem to be an awful lot of Texans and guys younger than Jillian. (she's 29, Melissa's 26)

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443533;
    Do you really believe what Fleiss said about Molly being in consideration for the Bachelorette? Even Molly said that wasn't true.

I think they wanted Jillian from the start. Then switched to Melissa after the break-up. Then back to Jillian after Melissa turned them down. There do seem to be an awful lot of Texans and guys younger than Jillian. (she's 29, Melissa's 26)

Where did Molly say it wasn't true? And is it a proven fact that Mel turned it down, or it it just hearsay? The mens ages would also fit Molly's age.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3443809;
    Where did Molly say it wasn't true? And is it a proven fact that Mel turned it down, or it it just hearsay? The mens ages would also fit Molly's age.
    Bonnie Hunt asked Molly if it was true and she said "No".

Melissa mentioned turning down the Bachelorette in the letter that was read on ATFR 2.

here's RS' latest - nothing interesting really besides I think this quashes any rumours that "she picks no one": "I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again. If you are, you’re going to be disappointed. Jillians season is just going to be like any other season, other than having 30 guys to choose from. Same one on one dates, same group dates, same cheesy lines, etc. Don’t think there’s going to be this crazy drama every season. This should go back to being its normal, standard show where a bunch of fake relationships are formed and Jillian chooses some guy in the end that she’ll eventually never get married to. The End. I find it comical that they’re centering the show around a chick from Canada, yet of the 30 guys they “cast”, not one of them is from Canada. Very realistic. Let’s just say, once again, that Texas represents well this season."

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3443822;
    here's RS' latest - nothing interesting really besides I think this quashes any rumours that "she picks no one": "I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again. If you are, you’re going to be disappointed. Jillians season is just going to be like any other season, other than having 30 guys to choose from. Same one on one dates, same group dates, same cheesy lines, etc. Don’t think there’s going to be this crazy drama every season. This should go back to being its normal, standard show where a bunch of fake relationships are formed and Jillian chooses some guy in the end that she’ll eventually never get married to. The End. I find it comical that they’re centering the show around a chick from Canada, yet of the 30 guys they “cast”, not one of them is from Canada. Very realistic. Let’s just say, once again, that Texas represents well this season."
    I'm sure RS is deeply saddend to relay that news too.

I'm glad it's nothing like Jason's season!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3443827;

I'm glad it's nothing like Jason's season!
    Amen to that!!! I'll be really happy if she just picks a guy in the end (Kip) and they see where it goes....a proposal doesn't even have to happen for me. As long as the show is fun to watch and enjoy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3443827;
    We're due for a "boring" season. The last 3 seasons, we had a Bachelor that picked no one, a Bachelor that dumped the girl he chose (and proposed to) for the runner-up, and Deanna.

Even if Jillian did find love, she most likely won't get married. Most real life relationships don't end in marriage. But I do hope her relationship is more like Andrew's or Meredith's than Travis' or Bob's.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443846;
    We're due for a "boring" season. The last 3 seasons, we had a Bachelor that picked no one, a Bachelor that dumped the girl he chose (and proposed to) for the runner-up, and Deanna.

Even if Jillian did find love, she most likely won't get married. Most real life relationships don't end in marriage. But I do hope her relationship is more like Andrew's or Meredith's than Travis' or Bob's.
    I hope it won't be boring. I was thinking that it will be a more fun & laid back Bette. Jillian seems like she really wants to have fun, but I'm sure we'll get the requisite "relationship" conversations. I'm sure it'll get more serious as the guys are eliminated, but I was hoping that the beginning of the season would be fun & light.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

one other item he mentioned which I found interesting. When commenting on the rumors about Deanna and Jeremy - said he wasn't able to get hold of Jeremy because he was out of town but that Jeremy was no longer dating the cheerleader. Interesting???