Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3442348;
    I would not be a bit surprised if she picks to stay single. After all, these men were specifically lasso'ed up for Molly. She knew that from the get go, which is why she has always referred to the whole shebang as an adventure rather than a quest for love.
    RS supposed to post b'ette update on Monday. Fleece may be putting the last nail in the Bach/B'ette coffin. Which is why he is doing the cougar and more to love. The former has jumped the shark.
    I wouldn't be surprised either if she picks no one. It certainly would be better than picking someone just to help ABC with their ratings and show. From just initial looks at these guys, they just don't seem right for Jilly, and as you said, they were chosen for Molly.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3443527;
    I wouldn't be surprised either if she picks no one. It certainly would be better than picking someone just to help ABC with their ratings and show. From just initial looks at these guys, they just don't seem right for Jilly, and as you said, they were chosen for Molly.
    Do you really believe what Fleiss said about Molly being in consideration for the Bachelorette? Even Molly said that wasn't true.

    I think they wanted Jillian from the start. Then switched to Melissa after the break-up. Then back to Jillian after Melissa turned them down. There do seem to be an awful lot of Texans and guys younger than Jillian. (she's 29, Melissa's 26)

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443533;
    Do you really believe what Fleiss said about Molly being in consideration for the Bachelorette? Even Molly said that wasn't true.

    I think they wanted Jillian from the start. Then switched to Melissa after the break-up. Then back to Jillian after Melissa turned them down. There do seem to be an awful lot of Texans and guys younger than Jillian. (she's 29, Melissa's 26)

    Where did Molly say it wasn't true? And is it a proven fact that Mel turned it down, or it it just hearsay? The mens ages would also fit Molly's age.

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3443809;
    Where did Molly say it wasn't true? And is it a proven fact that Mel turned it down, or it it just hearsay? The mens ages would also fit Molly's age.
    Bonnie Hunt asked Molly if it was true and she said "No".

    Melissa mentioned turning down the Bachelorette in the letter that was read on ATFR 2.

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    here's RS' latest - nothing interesting really besides I think this quashes any rumours that "she picks no one": "I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again. If you are, you’re going to be disappointed. Jillians season is just going to be like any other season, other than having 30 guys to choose from. Same one on one dates, same group dates, same cheesy lines, etc. Don’t think there’s going to be this crazy drama every season. This should go back to being its normal, standard show where a bunch of fake relationships are formed and Jillian chooses some guy in the end that she’ll eventually never get married to. The End. I find it comical that they’re centering the show around a chick from Canada, yet of the 30 guys they “cast”, not one of them is from Canada. Very realistic. Let’s just say, once again, that Texas represents well this season."

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3443822;
    here's RS' latest - nothing interesting really besides I think this quashes any rumours that "she picks no one": "I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again. If you are, you’re going to be disappointed. Jillians season is just going to be like any other season, other than having 30 guys to choose from. Same one on one dates, same group dates, same cheesy lines, etc. Don’t think there’s going to be this crazy drama every season. This should go back to being its normal, standard show where a bunch of fake relationships are formed and Jillian chooses some guy in the end that she’ll eventually never get married to. The End. I find it comical that they’re centering the show around a chick from Canada, yet of the 30 guys they “cast”, not one of them is from Canada. Very realistic. Let’s just say, once again, that Texas represents well this season."
    I'm sure RS is deeply saddend to relay that news too.

    I'm glad it's nothing like Jason's season!

  7. #87
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3443827;
    I'm sure RS is deeply saddend to relay that news too.

    I'm glad it's nothing like Jason's season!
    Amen to that!!! I'll be really happy if she just picks a guy in the end (Kip) and they see where it goes....a proposal doesn't even have to happen for me. As long as the show is fun to watch and enjoy.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3443827;
    I'm sure RS is deeply saddend to relay that news too.
    We're due for a "boring" season. The last 3 seasons, we had a Bachelor that picked no one, a Bachelor that dumped the girl he chose (and proposed to) for the runner-up, and Deanna.

    Even if Jillian did find love, she most likely won't get married. Most real life relationships don't end in marriage. But I do hope her relationship is more like Andrew's or Meredith's than Travis' or Bob's.

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443846;
    We're due for a "boring" season. The last 3 seasons, we had a Bachelor that picked no one, a Bachelor that dumped the girl he chose (and proposed to) for the runner-up, and Deanna.

    Even if Jillian did find love, she most likely won't get married. Most real life relationships don't end in marriage. But I do hope her relationship is more like Andrew's or Meredith's than Travis' or Bob's.
    I hope it won't be boring. I was thinking that it will be a more fun & laid back Bette. Jillian seems like she really wants to have fun, but I'm sure we'll get the requisite "relationship" conversations. I'm sure it'll get more serious as the guys are eliminated, but I was hoping that the beginning of the season would be fun & light.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    one other item he mentioned which I found interesting. When commenting on the rumors about Deanna and Jeremy - said he wasn't able to get hold of Jeremy because he was out of town but that Jeremy was no longer dating the cheerleader. Interesting???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.