Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3441913;
    rumors already she doesn't pick anyone...mmmmmmmm..I wonder if that is why in the article that they made mention of Kip and was he the Graham of this season....I think we all know that Deanna fell Hard for Graham but he didn't feel the same so I think she choose someone cause she had put Brad down so much for not choosing and she felt like she had too...maybe Jilly falls for Kip but he doesn't feel the same...so instead of choosing just to choose maybe she makes the choice not to choose...I hope not..I hope she finds someone she really falls in love with...but I don't want her to choose someone just to make a choice
    The article didn't say Kip was the Graham of this season. The poster (chopstickchick) wrote that as her own personal comment before she pasted the press release. All the press release says is that Kip might break her heart.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3441955;
    The article didn't say Kip was the Graham of this season. The poster (chopstickchick) wrote that as her own personal comment before she pasted the press release. All the press release says is that Kip might break her heart.
    Actually it just said Kip "is the guy that just breaks a girl's heart." Not the same thing at all in the cryptic world of the reality TV media spin.

Quote Originally Posted by likeaparkinglot;3441960;
    Actually it just said Kip "is the guy that just breaks a girl's heart." Not the same thing at all in the cryptic world of the reality TV media spin.
    Avalon is right, it says that he may just break 'her' heart.... not a girl's heart.

Here is the actual quote.... "First out of the limo, Kiptyn, a California business developer, wows Jillian with his amazing good looks and quiet charm, but this hottie might just break her heart....."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3442014;
    Avalon is right, it says that he may just break 'her' heart.... not a girl's heart.

Here is the actual quote.... "First out of the limo, Kiptyn, a California business developer, wows Jillian with his amazing good looks and quiet charm, but this hottie might just break her heart....."
    First out gives me some hesitation, but if they're throwing out the rules, maybe it's a good thing, this year. And, as far as I'm concerned , any hottie could break a heart. They sure broke mine on occasion when I was single. Go, Kip! (and Mike).
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I would not be a bit surprised if she picks to stay single. After all, these men were specifically lasso'ed up for Molly. She knew that from the get go, which is why she has always referred to the whole shebang as an adventure rather than a quest for love.
    RS supposed to post b'ette update on Monday. Fleece may be putting the last nail in the Bach/B'ette coffin. Which is why he is doing the cougar and more to love. The former has jumped the shark.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3442348;
    I would not be a bit surprised if she picks to stay single. After all, these men were specifically lasso'ed up for Molly. She knew that from the get go, which is why she has always referred to the whole shebang as an adventure rather than a quest for love.
    RS supposed to post b'ette update on Monday. Fleece may be putting the last nail in the Bach/B'ette coffin. Which is why he is doing the cougar and more to love. The former has jumped the shark.
    She has? If I recall, she called going on at first during Jason's season an 'adventure'. Jillian has given plenty of quotes where it's clear that there's a romantic outcome she is looking for...not just fun.

RS treated Jillian pretty badly to me. I'm still trying to figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3442360;
    RS treated Jillian pretty badly to me.

How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3441730;
    In the sleuthing thread it has been posted that an unsubstantiated rumor out there says Jillian doesn't choose anyone. Since the FRC is happening this weekend, this kind of talk is slightly premature, but maybe Steve will have heard from his inside source and post something about it this next week.

Since not choosing has already been done, there isn't a shock factor, but if it gets out too early that this is what happened, it could turn viewers away.
    Completely agree with you...... the question I have is "if" that is true and "if" RS finds out or confirms it - would he even bother to watch the show and blog it?
    What would be the point?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3442024;
    First out gives me some hesitation, but if they're throwing out the rules, maybe it's a good thing, this year. And, as far as I'm concerned , any hottie could break a heart. They sure broke mine on occasion when I was single. Go, Kip! (and Mike).
    Lets see if he remains first out after the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3442746;
    Lets see if he remains first out after the edit.
    He probably will due to the fact that it says in the Press Release that he will be the first one out of the limo... I don't think he really did come out of the limo first in actuality but he will be edited to look as he did....I think jlccaz made a list of the order that the guys really came out and Kiptyn was #16 I believe.... so because the press release (which is sometimes wrong, I know, but I just don't think they would make a mistake and have the wrong person down) says Kip will come out first... I definately think he was edited to come out first for a reason...however I am not sure what that reason is. Maybe it's just because his intro was perfect to be shown as getting out first. Who knows.
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-10-2009 at 06:18 PM.