Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

As much grief as was sent CH's way by RS and posters (from all sites) last season, I'd like to see how much RS would stand up to him. He was pretty ticked off a few months ago.
    Last edited by MissThing; 05-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

C.H. may be a nice guy and all that but we know from Jason's season that he toes the company line. I'll take anything he tells us with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3439693;
    C.H. may be a nice guy and all that but we know from Jason's season that he toes the company line. I'll take anything he tells us with a grain of salt.
    Forget the grain-more like a whole bag! He's already fibbed about there being Canadians on the show and now he's backtracking and saying the contestants only had to speak "Canadian". We speak the Queen's english here, so what that means I don't know...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3440045;
    Forget the grain-more like a whole bag! He's already fibbed about there being Canadians on the show and now he's backtracking and saying the contestants only had to speak "Canadian". We speak the Queen's english here, so what that means I don't know...
    And as he probably well knows we are all following his every twitter - some of it might be purposley sending us in the wrong direction! unless they intend to bring Canadians half way through the series??

Quote Originally Posted by dreamingSA;3440781;
    And as he probably well knows we are all following his every twitter - some of it might be purposley sending us in the wrong direction! unless they intend to bring Canadians half way through the series??
    All 30 guys have been id'd - photo'd - intro'd - bio'd - so very doubtful they will be bringing in any more guys at this point.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

In the sleuthing thread it has been posted that an unsubstantiated rumor out there says Jillian doesn't choose anyone. Since the FRC is happening this weekend, this kind of talk is slightly premature, but maybe Steve will have heard from his inside source and post something about it this next week.

Since not choosing has already been done, there isn't a shock factor, but if it gets out too early that this is what happened, it could turn viewers away.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3441730;
    In the sleuthing thread it has been posted that an unsubstantiated rumor out there says Jillian doesn't choose anyone. Since the FRC is happening this weekend, this kind of talk is slightly premature, but maybe Steve will have heard from his inside source and post something about it this next week.

Since not choosing has already been done, there isn't a shock factor, but if it gets out too early that this is what happened, it could turn viewers away.
    I sure don't have any inside information, but maybe Jillian's been telling the bachelors she's not feeling like she HAS to choose in the end. To me, that would fit her honesty style, would fit the "rules are out the window" claim, and would fit the "Jillian's open to manipulation" pre-season charges by TPTB. It could also lead the rejected bachelors (who are the only ones available to RS right now) to make people think that.

If she doesn't find "love" (and I clarify that with "Bachelor/ette Love" timeframes, lol), I sure hope she'll handle it differently than Jen did. What a bummer of an ending THAT was! My hope going in is twofold:

I want Jillian to be happy in the end.
    I want Jillian to be in control in the end.

If that's with one of the MF/TPTB picks, great. If not, great. (There's always Riaz, right?)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Have to agree, and since the last "taste" everyone has in their mouth from this franchise is the "flip-flop" scenerio, I think it will be a fast track demise for the fleiss & co.

I was incredulous last season that some viewers were still maintaining--after all of the credible FORT posters and RS had spotted the JAWS-proportion mechancial shark in the waters off the coast of New Zealand--that Jason and Melissa were True Love Forever and Ever. Some sites other than FORT were actually dedicated to refusing to see the shark even when it bit them. lalalalala True Love Forever lalalala

People will still watch, Ariel, and many of us watch for entirely different reasons now than we did the first season, but some viewers will still watch for the Luv. I certainly hope that Reality Steve gets some good juicy spoilers. I love RS and am glad he rained on Fleiss's parade charade.

rumors already she doesn't pick anyone...mmmmmmmm..I wonder if that is why in the article that they made mention of Kip and was he the Graham of this season....I think we all know that Deanna fell Hard for Graham but he didn't feel the same so I think she choose someone cause she had put Brad down so much for not choosing and she felt like she had too...maybe Jilly falls for Kip but he doesn't feel the same...so instead of choosing just to choose maybe she makes the choice not to choose...I hope not..I hope she finds someone she really falls in love with...but I don't want her to choose someone just to make a choice
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!