Page 63 of 140 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3542261;
    Obviously, she knows it now, but the point is he didn't tell her where he was really going either time.
    Several of the people passing on the rumors of this girl said that he DID tell her what he was doing and for the week or so he was back in Chicago he talked quite openly about the show. Unless he didn't see supposed gf when he was back or she's doesn't know any of his friends. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3542261;
    Obviously, she knows it now, but the point is he didn't tell her where he was really going either time.
    Then this comment from Reality Steve makes no sense:

Ed responded with “No, I just need to wait until this show is over”. If that's what he actually said, she knew he was participating.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3542281;
    Then this comment from Reality Steve makes no sense:

Ed responded with “No, I just need to wait until this show is over”. If that's what he actually said, she knew he was participating.
    I´ve brought that up a few times and no one will touch it. Add that to what the poster above writes about Ed talking about being on the show those few weeks he returned and how he wasn´t into Jillian and didn´t find her attractive and really its all very muddy.

I don´t have problems believing he might have had some sort of involvement but the "evidence" and "details" don´t add up.

The seeming inconsistencies in the reports about Ed's girlfriend could stem from the fact that some people are friends of the one girlfriend and others are friends of girlfriend #2. This could account for the differences as the two girls may have been told different things by Ed at different times.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    I received an email from a friend of one this girl explaining to me that her friend “without a doubt” was Ed’s girlfriend before he left for the show. This girl was under the assumption they were dating when he left to film the show. He came back to Chicago (after the bogus work excuse), then left again, saying he had to go to Texas for something . This girlfriend then couldn’t get a hold of him for a while after he left for “Texas” (i.e. Spain and Hawaii). An email was sent to him asking “So I guess we’re seeing other people now” and Ed responded with “No, I just need to wait until this show is over”.
    If this girl was under the assumption that she and Ed were dating maybe she was under the assumption that they were boyfriend and girlfriend? How many dates does it take to get the "boyfriend" label? 2, 3..10 or 100. It could be that this women is the type to give a guy the "boyfriend" label after 2 or 3 dates, who knows while Ed is thinking that it is nothing serious just casual so why not do The Bachelorette.

One thing that did stick out to me was the term dating most people I know who have been dating exclusively for awhile(a couple of months or longer) use the term relationship or seeing each other not the term dating. This to me is a clue that she and Ed had not be together or "dating" for a long period of time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3542312;
    The seeming inconsistencies in the reports about Ed's girlfriend could stem from the fact that some people are friends of the one girlfriend and others are friends of girlfriend #2. This could account for the differences as the two girls may have been told different things by Ed at different times.

Just waiting for girlfriend 3 and 4 to show up to really confuse things.

Anyway. What you just wrote doesn´t really address the fact the this RS that some want to sell us as someone who checks his facts and doesn´t post until he confirms this bla bla bla writes that the gf was lied to about where Ed was ( and what he was doing ) but at the same time are texting comments clearly indicating she knows he is on that show.

Or are you saying that RS is confused between the gfs and so we should take what he says with a grain of salt?

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3542316;
    If this girl was under the assumption that she and Ed were dating maybe she was under the assumption that they were boyfriend and girlfriend? How many dates does it take to get the "boyfriend" label? 2, 3..10 or 100. It could be that this women is the type to give a guy the "boyfriend" label after 2 or 3 dates, who knows while Ed is thinking that it is nothing serious just casual so why not do The Bachelorette.

One thing that did stick out to me was the term dating most people I know who have been dating exclusively for awhile(a couple of months or longer) use the term relationship or seeing each other not the term dating. This to me is a clue that she and Ed had not be together or "dating" for a long period of time.
    The word "dating" was Reality Steve's word choice. We don't know if that was word used by his source or not so it becomes impossible to discuss the word's significance with any authority, IMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Newbie

What I don't understand here is why a man with two secret "girlfriends" would then go on a reality tv dating show? It just makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3542319;
    Just waiting for girlfriend 3 and 4 to show up to really confuse things.

Anyway. What you just wrote doesn´t really address the fact the this RS that some want to sell us as someone who checks his facts and doesn´t post until he confirms this bla bla bla writes that the gf was lied to about where Ed was ( and what he was doing ) but at the same time are texting comments clearly indicating she knows he is on that show.

Are are you saying that RS is confused between the gfs and so we should take what he says with a grain of salt?
    Either there is something wrong with Steve's information or there is something wrong with the way he is conveying it. There are no other choices, because that paragraph indicates that she knows about the show, which would tell most any woman that she is not in an exclusive relationship.

The fact that he (possibly?) has two women coming forward to say they were seeing him is another thing that tells me he doesn't consider either of them exclusive...which tells me he is free. Including free to do a reality dating show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3542326;
    What I don't understand here is why a man with two secret "girlfriends" would then go on a reality tv dating show? It just makes no sense.
    ´

There are too many things that don´t add up imo. I know if I had the dirt on someone I´d be a hell of a lot more coherent in how I put that information out there. All this innuendo and coyness while trying to ruin someones reputation is really ugly imo.