Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3541617;
    It sounds like you have the same group of ladies that I found. It seems like the group is getting larger & I can't see the tweets of one of them that I think knows Ed personally. I'm not sure about the airport, can't remember what I read about that.
    I went back to read through the tweets of as many people in this group I could find. They're all Chicago-based women who watch the show and the ones who have their favorites seemed to single out Ed and Jake (and Jesse in one case) while disliking Wes. I don't think any of them have the trappings of trolls or rumormongers, although of course that doesn't mean their information is necessarily accurate.

Here are the tweets I found potentially informative. I've replaced Twitter names with abbreviations.

cs:
    @kg, @MM and @GLD - pretty sure he is back in the Chi- @lw ran into him a week or so ago on Southport!
    3:22 PM Jun 16th from web in reply to kg
    Note: This is in reply to a comment about Ed's whereabouts and possible availability because one of the women is a big fan.

no:
    @kg @aj i love having an inside scoop on the Bachelorette! also hear Ed's back with his gf these days...
    9:23 AM Jun 17th from mobile web
    ec:
    I got the scoop about Ed from the #bachelorette from a girl who knows him - he comes back to the show in 2 weeks!
    5:59 PM Jun 22nd from TwitterFon
    aj:
    I heard the same thing! RT@ec I got the scoop about Ed from the #bachelorette from a girl who knows him - he comes back in two weeks.
    10:55 AM Jun 23rd from web
    cs:
    @KH7, @jc and @MM - get excited, tonight is going to be GOOD! You'll all fall in love with Michael's family!
    3:04 PM Jun 29th from web
    jc:
    @cs do you know michael? is that how you got the ed scoop?
    3:11 PM Jun 29th from web
    jbpidc:
    @aj Can you get the scoop on if Ed is a creep. People are blogging that and I just can't believe it... or I can, it is a TV Show
    7:00 AM Jun 30th from web in reply to aj
    aj:
    RT @jbpidc Can you get the scoop on if Ed is a creep. Haven't heard he's a creep but have heard he doesn't make it to the end...
    1:44 PM Jun 30th from web

If RS was the only one that had heard the Ed/girlfriends rumor then I would doubt it being true. However, when we have other posters that have given acurate spoiler information saying the same things then I have to feel that there is something that is not quite right with Ed. As far as the Wes/girlfriend thing, I feel the same way. RS is saying that it isn't true however we are hearing from other posters that it is true. In this instance I again believe that there is something behind the rumors. RS (being chubby with Jeremy) is not going to "out" his buddy's longest friend because RS may be wanting info on seasons to come. Jeremy is less likely to give RS info or friendship if RS tars and feathers Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3535071;
    I received an email from a friend of one this girl explaining to me that her friend “without a doubt” was Ed’s girlfriend before he left for the show. This girl was under the assumption they were dating when he left to film the show. He came back to Chicago (after the bogus work excuse), then left again, saying he had to go to Texas for something . This girlfriend then couldn’t get a hold of him for a while after he left for “Texas” (i.e. Spain and Hawaii). An email was sent to him asking “So I guess we’re seeing other people now” and Ed responded with “No, I just need to wait until this show is over”.
    Somebody needs to tell that girl that when the man you're dating is a contestant on The Bachelorette, he IS seeing other people.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3542110;
    Evidently, neither meant too much to him if he left them for Jilly (not that I buy that)
    Or maybe for his 15 min. or with hopes of being the next bachelor, or for a TV career ,and recognition with hopes of something bigger and better possibly falliing into his lap nah!! We all know that there are a selceted few that truly come on this show for the right reasons .JMO :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3542237;
    Somebody needs to tell that girl that when the man you're dating is a contestant on The Bachelorette, he IS seeing other people.
    No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3538838;
    I just plain think that Wes wasn't that into Jillian.
    I agree. There's Texas Laid Back and then there's Bored Senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3542140;
    I think this is closer to the truth. I don´t think it´s casual Wes fans ( if those actually exist ) but more like friends or friend of a friend. Just take RS, he spends all this time insulting Jillian and then JUST when the edit is about to take an ugly turn he´s ready to go with the Ed rumours and gives the girl a first name. Which is really clever as Jake just gave the other one a name. Then he spends at least 70% og his "recap" explaining to the ignorant masses how they manipulate the spoken word not to exaggerate a situation but to completely invent it. Then goes on to explain to the ignorant masses how you can innocently have a mate when filming is to start. But not that Wes has one.

And just in case that wasn´t enough to take the pressure off Wes he decides to run with the Ed rumours and outs the "gf" because you KNOW that will get all the Reid and Ed fans in a flutter and people will forget about Wes as they waste the next few weeks either trying to prove Ed is a cad or defending him.

I think for the most part RS is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he sure knows how to manipulate the masses as much as his nemesis Fleiss.

I don't think RS has to take the flutter off of Wes. That will happen on it's own when he gets eliminated this week, plus sluethers and members of these board knew for a long while ( probably since Episode 1) that Wes was not making it to the F3. That's why majority are focusing on Reid, Kip and Ed.The producers threw the whole Wes thing in the middle to create drama . JMO

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3542240;
    No kidding!
    "No, we're not seeing other people. I'm just doing a reality show in which I date, kiss, travel and sleep with another woman." <--- What about this kind of scenario would give a woman the impression that she is in an exclusive relationship, ie: girlfriend??

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3542247;
    I agree. There's Texas Laid Back and then there's Bored Senseless.
    And he was bored senseless...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3542237;
    Obviously, she knows it now, but the point is he didn't tell her where he was really going either time. His job was used as an excuse for leaving both times. Where else have we heard Ed talk about work as a reason for leaving some place? Whistler, maybe?
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch