Page 61 of 140 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3542132;
    It doesn't make any sense except if you are trying to trash the opposition. RS is a known friend of Jeremy, and Jeremy and Wes are close. I think they are trying to divert attention away from Wes. I don't doubt that someone contacted RS but that doesn't mean anything he was told was accurate. JMO

I think this is closer to the truth. I donīt think itīs casual Wes fans ( if those actually exist ) but more like friends or friend of a friend. Just take RS, he spends all this time insulting Jillian and then JUST when the edit is about to take an ugly turn heīs ready to go with the Ed rumours and gives the girl a first name. Which is really clever as Jake just gave the other one a name. Then he spends at least 70% og his "recap" explaining to the ignorant masses how they manipulate the spoken word not to exaggerate a situation but to completely invent it. Then goes on to explain to the ignorant masses how you can innocently have a mate when filming is to start. But not that Wes has one.

And just in case that wasnīt enough to take the pressure off Wes he decides to run with the Ed rumours and outs the "gf" because you KNOW that will get all the Reid and Ed fans in a flutter and people will forget about Wes as they waste the next few weeks either trying to prove Ed is a cad or defending him.

I think for the most part RS is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he sure knows how to manipulate the masses as much as his nemesis Fleiss.

Originally Posted by Living
    He's not from Texas, ...and anything to get attention away from Wes. It is not to do with Reid or Kip. More Wes. Maybe there was an ex person he slept with who hoped he will return to her.
    I can believe this. The smear campaign Reality Steve orchestrated on Jason last season worked like a charm, so, why not do it again this season. Who gives a flying leap if Ed had a girlfriend or two? There is a good possibility Saint Melissa was still with Tye when she signed on for The Bachelor, but I don't hear anyone talking about that. The choice is Jillian's. I am rooting for Kiptyn but I hope it is Ed. Just because...

FORT Newbie

I'm with you NYGal . What is the big deal, if Ed does(did) have a girlfriend or two, Jillian will have to decide if that is something she can deal with if he's her F1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3542144;
    I'm with you NYGal . What is the big deal, if Ed does(did) have a girlfriend or two, Jillian will have to decide if that is something she can deal with if he's her F1.
    To me everyone of those guys on that show had a girlfriend or two prior to coming on the show, but unless they wanted fame or something to promote they were not "serious" girlfriends..why they chose Ed and some supposed girl he dated is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3542143;
    I can believe this. The smear campaign Reality Steve orchestrated on Jason last season worked like a charm, so, why not do it again this season. Who gives a flying leap if Ed had a girlfriend or two? There is a good possibility Saint Melissa was still with Tye when she signed on for The Bachelor, but I don't hear anyone talking about that. The choice is Jillian's. I am rooting for Kiptyn but I hope it is Ed. Just because...
    I'm right there with you NYGal......I hope it is Ed to even though like you I really like Kiptyn.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3542148;
    To me everyone of those guys on that show had a girlfriend or two prior to coming on the show, but unless they wanted fame or something to promote they were not "serious" girlfriends..why they chose Ed and some supposed girl he dated is beyond me.
    Exactly! It seems so random. I agree with the poster upthread that said the Texas posse is behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3542143;
    I agree with you, NYGal, as always. Im sure many all had/have girlfriends just prior to the show. Who cares? Not my choice, it's Jillian's.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

My question is how can Jeremy and Wes be friends?
    Jeremy is a class act and Wes is CLASSLESS.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3541578;
    Reality Steve may have told you that Jeremy is a source of some information, and I am sure that is true. As a previous contestant Jeremy obviously knows a lot about the workings of the show, I am sure he has helped explain many things to Reality Steve. Reality Steve also specified that he would never disclose his sources, but that they were numerous and that many were in the production area of the show. In addition, a lot of people email Reality Steve information because they know his blog is pretty widely read by people who follow reality tv. He follows up those leads and verifies them. You can not infer that because Reality Steve has said he gets some info from Jeremy that makes Jeremy a primary source for his scoops---it does not. And I completely agree with what Mike'sgirl just posted---Jeremy is a lawyer, with far better understanding of the contracts, confidentiality agreements and repercussions than most---I highly doubt that he would jeopardize his career just to give out tips to a blogger about a dating show. JMO.
    Good post Cheeky , I agree. You are on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541526;
    Perhaps some info last season was received by him in the past relating to various aspects of show production, storyboard etc, but that does not make Jeremy a source for this season. I am not a spokesperson for Jeremy, but from what I know and have seen of him, he is a smart lawyer that respects the legal system every bit as much as sdl; and neither would (I presume) want to feed info to Steve for the sake of a sensational story. While sdl admits to having industry contacts, there is nothing to suggest that Jeremy has show insider info for this season.

In the past RS has said that his insider info comes from a source in CA.
    True Mike's girl. very true. Good post . I couldn't have said it better myself ITA