Page 60 of 140 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3541617;
    It sounds like you have the same group of ladies that I found. It seems like the group is getting larger & I can't see the tweets of one of them that I think knows Ed personally. I'm not sure about the airport, can't remember what I read about that.
    Poor Ed. The group is getting larger. seems like a campaign against Ed. I wonder if they are even from Chicago. They could be anyone and from anywhere for all we know. Just with the airm of spreading rumours.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3539494;
    I don't believe the rumors about Ed, because they are too over the top. First he had one girlfriend, now it is two. Seems to me that someone is going way out of the way to discredit him. The question is, why?
    He's not from Texas, ...and anything to get attention away from Wes. It is not to do with Reid or Kip. More Wes. Maybe there was an ex person he slept with who hoped he will return to her. He may have lost interest and her friend his hurting for her. seeking revenge. Maybe it is she herself under an assumed name. It is enough for the Wes fans to use.

Not necessarily want Wes as F1. but, they do want him to sell records, so he cannot have a tarnished reputation. Ed will do.

This info about Ed has been out for weeks. We knew she really was not a girlfriend. But now, it is just the right time to make it big. to use the information to deflect things away from Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3541835;
    Poor Ed. The group is getting larger. seems like a campaign against Ed. I wonder if they are even from Chicago. They could be anyone and from anywhere for all we know. Just with the airm of spreading rumours.
    SDL's info is very reliable. Very. Ed would not be the first guy to ever have dated two people at once. Heck. . some dudes every marry two. Sorry Ed fans. But I think the guy is just a CAD.

Most of these stories we have seen were contrived and paid for. . . with our wanna be actors in on it.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3541852;
    He's not from Texas, ...and anything to get attention away from Wes. It is not to do with Reid or Kip. More Wes. Maybe there was an ex person he slept with who hoped he will return to her. He may have lost interest and her friend his hurting for her. seeking revenge. Maybe it is she herself under an assumed name. It is enough for the Wes fans to use.

Not necessarily want Wes as F1. but, they do want him to sell records, so he cannot have a tarnished reputation. Ed will do.

This info about Ed has been out for weeks. We knew she really was not a girlfriend. But now, it is just the right time to make it big. to use the information to deflect things away from Wes.

We know no such thing.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

And I don't feel the Wes fans have been trying to divert negative attention to Ed.

As I have said many, many times ...this season seems to have brought out the worst in snarkiness. Usually I like some snark - but it's been over-the-top for EVERYONE. And I think Cheekychook is right - we don't really know what's what.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Now it's Wes and his fans that is responsible for the Ed info now. Wes is a busy boy, I quess the next thing, we'll find out he is responsible for the war in Iraq.

I disagree. I believe he had 2 girlfriends at the time, one that meant more to him then the other.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3542105;
    I disagree. I believe he had 2 girlfriends at the time, one that meant more to him then the other.
    Evidently, neither meant too much to him if he left them for Jilly (not that I buy that)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3541873;
    SDL's info is very reliable. Very. Ed would not be the first guy to ever have dated two people at once. Heck. . some dudes every marry two. Sorry Ed fans. But I think the guy is just a CAD.

Most of these stories we have seen were contrived and paid for. . . with our wanna be actors in on it.
    Why would any guy unless they were like Wes want to go on national TV and date a girl for the world to see and have a string of serious girlfriends back home? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...Ed is a technical consultant for Microsoft...worked hard for the career he is in...is not ready to throw it all away to find a career in show biz ( the man has no stage presence) or promote Microsoft (they don't need it).

If he wanted to date two people then why with his face plastered on the TV date a girl. If he was so slick he would be doing it very slyly and no where near a camera!

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3542123;
    Why would any guy unless they were like Wes want to go on national TV and date a girl for the world to see and have a string of serious girlfriends back home? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...Ed is a technical consultant for Microsoft...worked hard for the career he is in...is not ready to throw it all away to find a career in show biz ( the man has no stage presence) or promote Microsoft (they don't need it).

If he wanted to date two people then why with his face plastered on the TV date a girl. If he was so slick he would be doing it very slyly and no where near a camera!
    It doesn't make any sense except if you are trying to trash the opposition. RS is a known friend of Jeremy, and Jeremy and Wes are close. I think they are trying to divert attention away from Wes. I don't doubt that someone contacted RS but that doesn't mean anything he was told was accurate. JMO