Page 6 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3431482;
    Don't forget how whispers about Jesse being there for the wrong reasons set him in a negative light from the get go and then, in the last week, a poster was embarassed to admit that her source had fed her misinformation. Like him or not, he was available and stayed in the relationship longer than most couples from this show who, for the most part, aren't together by the time the finale airs. You just never know what people's motivations are. Putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together is what makes it fun but without a few red herrings in the mix, it gets boring. Remember how quiet it was around here after the sleuthers had nailed Melissa as the F1? That is, until Reality Steve came along.
    It is funny but, the editing did not place Melissa as F1 for me. Alsio the fact of the revealed pinky early on, made me suspect we were being let up the wrong path. But, when it gets personal, it hinders us from really sleuthing. because when you post your findings, you are set upon making it look like you hate someone or other. It makes us jump to conclusions too early. I am worried about Riaz fans this season. I hope it does not get personal.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3431337;
    RS is saying on his blog today that he knows for fact that one of the final 4 men is DEFINITELY not there for a relationship with Jillian, but to further his career. He isn't saying more than this for now, but this must be the same guy Dakota was referring to. Hopefully Jillian will open her eyes and not pick him!!! UNLESS she realizes it and keeps him around to give herself an easy out to return to Riaz after it's all done =)
    Steve wrote "Someone actually going on the show to further their career. Amazing. Mark my word. You’ll probably understand why once the show starts." Maybe he's talking about the country singer (Wes?) someone here linked to on myspace. If there's a singer we'll know "once the show starts" (when we learn what his career is) why he'd want to be on the show, the exposure is incredible for someone with one foot already in the entertainment business door. If you're a wannabe actor waiting tables I'm not sure it'd be too much help, but if you're a singer with cds pressed and a product ready for public consumption and the radio...

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3431530;
    Steve wrote "Someone actually going on the show to further their career. Amazing. Mark my word. You’ll probably understand why once the show starts." Maybe he's talking about the country singer (Wes?) someone here linked to on myspace. If there's a singer we'll know "once the show starts" (when we learn what his career is) why he'd want to be on the show, the exposure is incredible for someone with one foot already in the entertainment business door. If you're a wannabe actor waiting tables I'm not sure it'd be too much help, but if you're a singer with cds pressed and a product ready for public consumption and the radio...
    According to Wes' website, he does have a "new" cd (his only ) out this spring and "is booking summer dates in most Texas and Oklahoma cities" (no dates are listed yet). Definitely sounds like country boy can use a little promoting.

Paraphrasing CSI Miami spoof on The Bachelor: what better promo/audition for a "mactor"(model/actor) than _____weeks on a tv show?
    This gives reason enough to those wanting to be in the limelight for whatever reason. More power to 'em. Plus sounds like fun.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Jilly taped a short interview during her photo shoot prior to leaving for filming. The interview confirms that she does start off with 30 guys as RS stated. Here are a few caps from the interview.

The interview is up on youtube. Search Buzz Hunter Interview with 'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3431597;
    Jilly taped a short interview during her photo shoot prior to leaving for filming. The interview confirms that she does start off with 30 guys as RS stated. Here are a few caps from the interview.

The interview is up on youtube. Search Buzz Hunter Interview with 'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris.
    Shoudn't this be in the media thread? Thanks cupcakes!

FORT Regular

where are these pics from ? is this from the show and how did they get out ?

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3432289;
    where are these pics from ? is this from the show and how did they get out ?
    It isn't from the show. It's from a funny interview from a show called Buzz Hunters. You can see it at abc.com.

LOL...That looks hilarious...I love the hot dog/mustard shot..she seems to have a great sense of humor..although we already knew that!

It seems we have a "tweeting duel" on twitter between Reality Steve and Chris Harrison.

@chrisbharrison only 13 days away til the cycle begins again. i'll be waiting in anticipation to let loose. you're the best my man
    7:46 PM May 5th from web in reply to chrisbharrison

@RealitySteve welcome to the tweet family, I would expect nothing less than your A game. give my best to Jeremy. Let me know what happens!
    7:42 AM May 6th from web in reply to RealitySteve

@chrisbharrison and we've got to do an interview. the fans want it and i want it. its been too long in the making. plenty to talk about
    8:43 AM May 6th from web in reply to chrisbharrison