Page 58 of 140 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by computer;3540488;
    -----------
    IA , and she says the guy went there to become the next bachelor, and I don't think Wes went on the show because he wants to be the next bachelor. Especially if the rumours about him and Laurel are true. I guess Dakota was taling about Jake.
    But, the poster was wrong about how far Jake would get and that Jillian would fall for him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3540415;
    I thought the poster said the guy she was talking about got the dancing date. Has to be Jake. And, ironic that the poster called him perfect and so did Jillian.
    Check the Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS** thread from page 17, that is when Dakota's story started unfolding. It was just when filming started and we did not know who the bachelors were. There was much speculation at that time about names. Most of whom were not even contestants. At that time, we were also trying to decipher the dates and the timetable. We knew the different dates for the season, but did not know which date was with whom, and when the date was. On hearing two stepping, Dakota said that was her friend's thing. None of Dakota's posts have been deleted. The only favorites some people had at that time was Riaz, and we knew of Jullien and only a handful of others. Not of Kip, Reid nor Ed.

Dakota last post was April 29( #924). she felt disloyal and has not posted since.
    kendra_k found Dakota's friend (him) on 04-29-2009, 11:29 PM( #925), and Atem posted his details as Dakota's friend on 05-01-2009, 01:30 AM ( #938).

I believe filming started around March 25th. It was at least two week after, that they filmed the two stepping date in early April.

Dakota mentioned ( #326) that this was her friend's kind of thing ( after seeing on FORT there was a two stepping date),. This was BEFORE they FILMED this date. BEFORE the date happened in real time.

I have tried to get all the facts straight this time. TwoStepper, sorry for making you a male and Wes's childhood friend. I read all your posts and you said you knew Wes. Knew Jeremy was on as well, bad switch.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3540491;
    But, the poster was wrong about how far Jake would get and that Jillian would fall for him.
    She said she hadn't been in contact with him since he left. She didn't know if got a HTD, etc. I think she may have said the "I'm betraying him" stuff and backed out when she found out he didn't make it all that far. The last real info she gave was early April. Don't forget, too, that a lot of her posts were deleted.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3540491;
    Maybe it was a natural assumption as most women she knows fall for gorgeous Jake. And she would not know the specifics of timing would she, even if she is the real deal?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3540495;
    She said she hadn't been in contact with him since he left. She didn't know if got a HTD, etc. I think she may have said the "I'm betraying him" stuff and backed out when she found out he didn't make it all that far. The last real info she gave was early April. Don't forget, too, that a lot of her posts were deleted.
    NOT one of Dakota''s posts were deleted. There were no issues then (we did not even know who the bachelors were, let alone have favorites) The last time she posted #924 at 04-29-2009, 11:24 PM on Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS** thread she said he was not yet back. They had come to film, but he was NOT home. It will be good if you check that thread yourself. From page 17 to about 70. It is all there clearly.

FORT Regular

It's okay you mixed me up with Jeremy. Not a problem and I didn't take offense. As far as I am concerned Dakota 1215 was only talking about Jake and not Wes. Wes is NOT a dancer and none of his friends would ever, ever describe him as "perfect". Great guy ... yes. Kind man ... yes. Man of much faith ... yes, but in no way perfect.

We'll have to just disagree here about the above since the EDIT is what it's all about. Like the producer that called Wes said and warned him about his EDIT ... "it's TV. Get over it." Will do and Wes will be and is fine and dandy. As Rascal Flatts sing I'm Moving On.......

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3538160;
    Hi Mikesgirl. I love your avatar!

Examine the relationship of Reality Steve to Jeremy (Deanna's season) who I believe is the whistle blower, the one who gave him the information about the Melissa/Molly switcheroo.

Jeremy is friends with Wes for 20 years. Reality Steve needs Jeremy for more dirt about the Bachelorette. So he defends Wes and throw Ed under the bus, even though the information is also from Bluefrog (who I had a pleasure of PMing me, calling me a jerk for figuring her modus operandi), the same one who is giving us the same info about Ed's supposed gf for weeks. This particular Lindsey Johnson is all over Ed's profile in facebook and Windows Medial Live, while his civil status says single.

So if you are Reality Steve and you want more info from Jeremy... and Jeremy is friends with Wes for 20 years, isn't it logical for you to make Wes a little more likable at the same time draw more attention to Ed so you can at least sell your goodies on the net?

I guess if you are not part of the Texas clique your fair game for RS.

BTW almost everybody believes Ed has a girlfriend before they read the RS blog. Only a small amount of posters in this board wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Bluefrog has been partly successful in her campaign. Im sure she's very happy that we are still talking about it.
    I'm not sure if you are on Twitter; but I found out several weeks ago from some of the Chicago females that Ed had a gf. I wasn't sure if it was true; but after reading some of their tweets (there are about 10 of them that are friends) I know that at least 2 of those know Ed personally & it was one of them that said he had a gf (not sure if it is the same one that RS is talking about). They are still watching the show though.

Just out of curiosity, I did go back and look at old posts. The pretty cool thing is we got our first bachelors' name March 27, almost 6 weeks before ABC released names. We had quite a few by mid-April. We were pretty good, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3540655;
    I'm not sure if you are on Twitter; but I found out several weeks ago from some of the Chicago females that Ed had a gf. I wasn't sure if it was true; but after reading some of their tweets (there are about 10 of them that are friends) I know that at least 2 of those know Ed personally & it was one of them that said he had a gf (not sure if it is the same one that RS is talking about). They are still watching the show though.
    I've got no idea whether we're talking about the same group of female Chicago tweeters/Bachelorette watchers (I'd rather not ID their names on the board). But what I remember is a female from Chicago tweeting several weeks ago that she had heard Ed was back with his girlfriend and that it was cool having the inside scoop. Her group of friends were Ed fans. I don't remember seeing anything that made me think that she personally knew Ed but maybe I didn't look far back enough. I did get the impression she was getting local inside info maybe from somebody who knew Ed though, not info from the boards. I DO remember one of her friends having spotted Ed at Southport in Chicago.

I just went back and looked at some of the tweets from that circle of ladies. One of them tweeted another to ask if she'd heard if it was true that Ed is a creep (this was after RS blogged about the Ed gf/email thing). The person tweeted back:
    Haven't heard he's a creep but have heard he doesn't make it to the end...
    I'm too tired now to really look around to see if they've said anything else about Ed lately. I do know there were a couple of them who were really excited when they heard Ed was coming back on the show. I don't think they were among the ones that know him personally.
    Last edited by cfck2222; 07-03-2009 at 12:33 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3538160;
    Hi Mikesgirl. I love your avatar!

Examine the relationship of Reality Steve to Jeremy (Deanna's season) who I believe is the whistle blower, the one who gave him the information about the Melissa/Molly switcheroo.

Jeremy is friends with Wes for 20 years. Reality Steve needs Jeremy for more dirt about the Bachelorette. So he defends Wes and throw Ed under the bus, even though the information is also from Bluefrog (who I had a pleasure of PMing me, calling me a jerk for figuring her modus operandi), the same one who is giving us the same info about Ed's supposed gf for weeks. This particular Lindsey Johnson is all over Ed's profile in facebook and Windows Medial Live, while his civil status says single.

So if you are Reality Steve and you want more info from Jeremy... and Jeremy is friends with Wes for 20 years, isn't it logical for you to make Wes a little more likable at the same time draw more attention to Ed so you can at least sell your goodies on the net?

I guess if you are not part of the Texas clique your fair game for RS.

BTW almost everybody believes Ed has a girlfriend before they read the RS blog. Only a small amount of posters in this board wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Bluefrog has been partly successful in her campaign. Im sure she's very happy that we are still talking about it.
    I agree with your perception of the RS stuff and have recognized the modus operandum of those out of the clique. The way they deal with competition is to attack and cause people to disrespect, hate their opposition. It is a pity. I would hate for Ed to be hated and vilified as in the past season example. It starts little then gets into papers and before you know what, Ed had two girlfriends during the show. He had two other women pregnant, he's a creep and who knows what.

We know about Wes's girlfriend. We will see next week that Jillian wises up to it and drops him. It becomes apparant to Jillian that he is not into her. Actually he is not even saying he is. He says things like I like you and I am here for the right reasons, and do not bring this up again. What a man! Quite obnoxious. Jill will wise up.
    Last edited by Living; 07-03-2009 at 08:20 AM.