Page 57 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Am I missing something?? Re: Ed....going on a reality TV show to "cheat" is kind of ridiculous. If he actually had anything to hide he sure as heck wouldn't be putting himself out there. Re: Wes...he never made a secret of his aspiration to make it in country music and having had a gf is normal enough. For either one of them. The reaction to all this gossip reminds me of throwing the christians to the lions....a feeding frenzy....and RS enjoys baiting everyone.

Thanks, I'msotired! I thought those were about Jake, but the thread had been discussing Wes.

So from the few hints about Jake, we might begin to think that Wes' accusation about him to Jillian may be true; i.e. he was there to be the next Bachelor, not for the "right" reasons. Pots and Kettles, oh, my.

And we continue with our backstage pass to Jillian's Amorous Adventures.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3540313;
    Drop dead gorgeous couldnīt possibly be describing Wes so my guess is Jake (although Iīm not a fan of that look).
    -----------------------

And Dakota's choice of words is also very telling. She says "he is perfect, really perfect". We'ver heard these words so many times about Jake. It's Jake she is talking about, not Wes.

One part of the I'msotired package in post #565

Thanks for the support guys! Well the peoducers like to create the dates that match some of the contestants. Ie if theres a scuba instructor, they might swt up a date scuba diving, thats why i said thats my friends "thing" (hint) No shes definitely not his type,sorry hopeful romantic
    Wow, Jake was good, wasn't he? He was ready to fall in love on the third day of filming during his "especially" (or at least hinted at) date.

I wonder what "straight arrow" Jake would do with his own show? Verbally give them more ideas for their story board? Become the first truly active lead in directing the show? When did the monster become Dr. Frankenstein?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Two stepping is a southern thing.

1) Jake hometown is Denton, TX, but resides in Lantana, TX Wes's hometown is Austin.
    2) Coming on the show does not enhance Jake's carear. It enhances Wes's.
    3) He was not home yet on the 25. Jake left from Canada and had been home for a about 5-7 days before Wes's home town date.
    4) drop dead gorgeous - may not sound like Wes to us, but Jill treats him like he is. To some he may be drop dead gorgeous. Like Graham. I saw him as a scruffy little thing and others talked of him like he was a gift from heaven.
    5) TwoStepper (Jeremy) is Wes's childhood friend. Does Wes two step?? I am really sure he does ... and loves it. Remember, we learnt of a two stepping date and assumed it would be him. The friend confirmed that he liked two stepping. Does not mean he got the two stepping date 3 weeks after this poist. Jake from Tx also does two stepping - maybe a southern thing.
    6) On the other hand, Jake is a woz not drop dead gorgeous. (Well maybe he is till you spend a day with him), then he is normal. I cannot imagine Jillian falling in love with him. she was falling for Wes with his crony country music etc.
    7) Jake outed Wes on national tv. If he was that false, his would have come out by now, or he wouldn't even have dared out Wes. We know for a fact Wes has CD's to push and he has made no bones about it.

Really, I do not care if Jake, Wes, Ed, Reid have girlfriends or boyfriends for that matter. Just brought these things out to show most of the boys came on for the adventure or other without dreaming of falling in love. Maybe some did. But, it is TV and I do not blame the guys. so long as we watch and comment and go on about them, the show will continue irregardless of the type of men/women who compete.
    Last edited by Living; 07-02-2009 at 06:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

I thought the poster said the guy she was talking about got the dancing date. Has to be Jake. And, ironic that the poster called him perfect and so did Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3540387;
    5) TwoStepper (Jeremy) is Wes's childhood friend.
    Unless I'm mistaken PunkyBachelor is Jeremy, not TwoStepper.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3540428;
    Unless I'm mistaken PunkyBachelor is Jeremy, not TwoStepper.
    Correct. I did not grow up with Wes. He is just a good friend + I'm female.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3537814;
    The voice of reason! I picture a bitter, middle-aged, overweight woman who tried hitting on (and was subsequently turned down by) Ed at this past Christmas party. Of course she knows the name of his ex b/c she works with him. Of course she thinks he's a player b/c she saw him talking to all these other pretty girls when he wouldn't give her the time of day. So what does she do? She spends her time spreading the word on how 'bad' Ed is to get her revenge.

Seriously-- if any of you had a 'friend' like that, wouldn't you (a) shut her down as soon as she told you she was posting online about what happened to you AND (b) kill her for putting your name out there in the middle of all this mess!!!

As for RS -- well, I don't find anything credible about someone who hawks his merchandise throughout his blog. He got lucky (in parts) last season and is quick to jump on anything that smells like conspiracy this one....
    I see an accomplished, attractive blond; a litigator who specializes in the technical field who provided legal services for his company. Someone who's known him since his college days and who shared the same view about being settled and financially secure in one's career before setling down to marriage. Someone who thought she'd be 'the one' when that time finally came. Somebody who is perfect... kind of like Jake.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3540415;
    I thought the poster said the guy she was talking about got the dancing date. Has to be Jake. And, ironic that the poster called him perfect and so did Jillian.
    -----------
    IA , and she says the guy went there to become the next bachelor, and I don't think Wes went on the show because he wants to be the next bachelor. Especially if the rumours about him and Laurel are true. I guess Dakota was taling about Jake.